Maxatrillion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maxatrillion

I couldn't find my wallet last night, and I just found it. In for 1 finally!

noob23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noob23

ok, anyone else see the image of a sleeping teddy bear in the clouds or is it just me?

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
noob23 wrote:ok, anyone else see the image of a sleeping teddy bear in the clouds or is it just me?

it's not just you.. someone else noticed it during the derby. it wasn't intentional though.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

ilikenwf wrote:This looks kinda like a Picasso painting. Too bad I'm kinda poor right now. Beautiful work, though. I've seen "Starry Night" and one other of Picasso's works, so I do see a good form in relation to Pablo's when I see it.

Picasso? Did you mean Van Gogh? He did The Starry Night. Not sure that Picasso ever had one.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
TychPsych wrote:I'd buy one if I was a Dutch farmer.

If you buy one, you'll be prepared when you decide to change careers.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

And in typical woot fashion, art languishes unsold

penclskrt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages penclskrt

extraordinary detail. congrats!

davetoering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davetoering

My husband is Dutch and really wanted this one to make it( due to all things windmill to him must be Dutch), I ordered one for him so he can show his Dutchness(?) with pride! thanks for the great shirt.

My woots:in ear head phones 2 pack: screaming monkey with woot cape:
7-12-08 random apcray!Random apcray: 2008 Calendar Edition:Micro Remote Control Helicopter:iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot:
Sandisk 1GB Media Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder:multiple woot shirts

renebee73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages renebee73

Made it! Got one! My Mom from Holland so I'm partial to windmills. Thanks for the wallpaper. That was very generous. Congrat's!

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
AdderXYU wrote:And in typical woot fashion, art languishes unsold

how could we possibly have a week with a quality artistic design actually sell out?

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Has anyone gotten this yet that ordered it? Mine hasn't come, and a shirt I ordered after this one has come. Tracking info for this one hasn't even shown up in my account yet. I think, if I don't have it by Tuesday, I'll email them.

filteauf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages filteauf
AGrant311 wrote:Has anyone gotten this yet that ordered it? Mine hasn't come, and a shirt I ordered after this one has come. Tracking info for this one hasn't even shown up in my account yet. I think, if I don't have it by Tuesday, I'll email them.

Don't have my tracking info for this yet either

toe2254

AGrant311 wrote:Has anyone gotten this yet that ordered it? Mine hasn't come, and a shirt I ordered after this one has come. Tracking info for this one hasn't even shown up in my account yet. I think, if I don't have it by Tuesday, I'll email them.

same here.

ArkAngelsWings

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArkAngelsWings

Same here. It is not showing any tracking information for this shirt at all. Another shirt I ordered the day before this one has shipped already, so don't know what the hold up is on this one. I sent service an email and will see what they say on the shipping.

Edit: Well I heard back from woot and they are telling me that it got lost in transit and they will send another one.

phzzt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phzzt

I am having the same trouble with the tracking info. I ordered Blue Vectorfunk a couple of days after this one and it has already shipped but I don't have info for Chasing Windmills. It would be great if Woot Service responded here but I'll send an email tomorrow if nothing has been resolved.

toe2254

personally i just think there was a delay of some sort. i emailed service@woot and got a reply saying that it was being "processed" for shipment.. this being the 5th business day. also i didn't get an email about winning 3rd until wednesday afternoon (instead of monday).. just give it another day or so i guess.

ArkAngelsWings

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArkAngelsWings

Mine now shows that it was shipped on Friday.

Xijar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xijar

First time I've ever seen a shirt sell out and die before even receiving mine in the mail.

Woots wooted: 5 - Shirts wooted: 17 + 6 Randoms

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Strange. I checked the tracking this morning, and it had the 18th listed on it as being picked up. I checked again just now, and it said the 21st.
I know somebody got theirs since there was a picture in the community forum about posting pictures of your shirts. Hmmm...

bro3of4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bro3of4

Haven't seen mine shipped either. Does this mean we can use LOGJAM when next ordering, or do we have to complain?

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

wndy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wndy

Got mine today. Wore it, too. Looks great!

Wonderbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wonderbunny

I got my a few days ago but today was the first chance I had to wear it. Is the design off center normally or is it just my shirt? I really liked this design but every time I looked down or saw my self in a mirror, it drove me crazy cause the design was off center.

Vorridor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vorridor

Is there any way possible to still get one? back-inventory or a leftover somewhere?

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Vorridor wrote:Is there any way possible to still get one? back-inventory or a leftover somewhere?

Now that it's been reckoned your only chance is through a random shirt, which is highly unlikely. You could try for it by buying a random shirt when it comes up (or three) and hope that someone gets it and is willing to trade.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

pkoyote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pkoyote
Hempseed wrote:I think this would look better on my wall than on me.

bingo! that's exactly what i did.