kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
SkekTek wrote:Dangit. Never put a glass bowl in the sun... Pocket fishman is in trouble AGAIN!

I knew I recognized that fish!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

andrewg2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewg2
Re: Awooogha

Man, I wish they posted the entry justification as the first post, I didn't even get to my explanation before I had a negative comment...oh well. There are so great entries already, but I thought I'd keep it simple.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: You're out!

Love the design. HATE the shirt color. I only own one shirt on this color and I still wish it was a different color. Change the color and resubmit. I think this may have a chance.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

falconite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages falconite
Re: Tuesday is gonna be rough

*giggles* nicely played

WaldoVJT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WaldoVJT
Re: This is not a test

hahaha, this is sweet...i'd wear this shirt out

muddrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muddrose

hahahaha

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain
Re: aMEHrica

Ok this is a tough one, woot. The emergency is there: California has broken off from the country and is floating helplessly into the arms of an awaiting...oh, i don't know, let's say dragon. Nevada has just acquired a lot of beachfront property, and the flag will have to drop a star. 49? Gross. So why isn't the rest of the country doing something? Karma's come back to get you, California. It's like John Lennon said: Imagine there's no SoCal. I wonder if you can.

And i'm throwing it out there, hoping against hope that one word does not a rejected entry make. If it does get booted, I'll save it for a later date. Thanks for your votes!

weebs80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weebs80

Awww.. that is sad. I like it, though!

lpjuan4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lpjuan4
Re: Tomato IV

i really like this it is very orignial

falconite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages falconite
Re: Spotted!

I always liked raccoons.

And cookies.

Well done

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator
Re: Emergency Umbrella

For some reason I wish I could buy both designs, but on separate shirts...

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

I like the detail in the light Andrew.

drkblkforest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drkblkforest
andrewg2 wrote:Man, I wish they posted the entry justification as the first post, I didn't even get to my explanation before I had a negative comment...oh well. There are so great entries already, but I thought I'd keep it simple.

Damn, if there were a way to delete it I would. Sorry!! (unless there is a way? Though I can't seem to find one...)

I wish Woot would just attach your description to the entry when you submit it! Would make things a lot easier for everyone...

Andy47240

lpjuan4 wrote:i really like this it is very orignial

Thanks lpjuan4. And your first post too.

BigZ7337

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigZ7337
Re: MacPuke

This is a resubmission from a previous derby.

AdderYXU

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AdderYXU
Re: aMEHrica

good luck with that -

EL REJECTO

This couldnt be more off topic.

Steal other people's sigs, thanks.

Andy47240

This is how I look at 3:00 am when my wife turns on the light.

AdderYXU

Re: Tuesday is gonna be rough

Seen this before - I will find out where

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
Re: Mobo Crisis

Cute idea, but unfortunately the text (which does not appear on the shirt) and the title are funnier than the illustration :/

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
theinfinityloop wrote:This is so funny. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. XD

Thanks so much. :^D

SydneyB

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa

ha ha, I can imagine the docs and nurses in the other room having burgers and hotdogs

SydneyB

This is very amusing, and the graphic really stands out nicely. GMV

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain
AdderYXU wrote:good luck with that -

EL REJECTO

This couldnt be more off topic.

Well when it does get rejected, I will be the first to recognize that you were the one to warn me and thank you while on my knees for pointing it out. Then you can sit in your little chair in front of your computer screen, all smug and secure in the knowledge that you 'called it.'

AdderYXU

Re: All out

wow

this might be the worst submission of all time.

Andy47240

SeedUvPain wrote:Well when it does get rejected, I will be the first to recognize that you were the one to warn me and thank you while on my knees for pointing it out. Then you can sit in your little chair in front of your computer screen, all smug and secure in the knowledge that you 'called it.'

I would say your design is very ON topic. You have nothing to worry about.

jones21403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
Re: Famine Famine Hippos

I didn't get the board game reference when I first saw this design. Very clever. I hope you finally get a design printed. GMV

SydneyB

dekonstruct wrote:I'm guessing perhaps the mayans pushed the button? or maybe had it set on a timer (that would explain their calendar).

Wait a sec, don't we have 4 more years??

I have stuff I still gotta do!!

(laundry, bills.... I think I need to sort my socks...)

AdderYXU

SeedUvPain wrote:Well when it does get rejected, I will be the first to recognize that you were the one to warn me and thank you while on my knees for pointing it out. Then you can sit in your little chair in front of your computer screen, all smug and secure in the knowledge that you 'called it.'

you yourself took any urgency out of the situation with your Meh commentary. If the rest of the country wouldnt care....where would the urgency be?

Plus on a side note, why would the northern border of California break off so cleanly? Someone must have had a big arse saw.

SydneyB

Re: uhoh

Good title...

bulkhead33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bulkhead33
drkblkforest wrote:Damn, if there were a way to delete it I would. Sorry!! (unless there is a way? Though I can't seem to find one...)

I wish Woot would just attach your description to the entry when you submit it! Would make things a lot easier for everyone...

I don't think you can delete posts.. but you can edit them click the number link on your post and then you can edit it after it takes you to the main thread.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

This is really well drawn, and as much as I like it will not print well with the black on AA brown that woot uses. Please sub the blue version you had, or even put it on an olive tee with brown! Sure you'll have to fudge with the colors a bit but it'll be a better print if this makes it.

Good luck!!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
kylemittskus wrote:What color shirt is that?

x2

SydneyB

Andy47240 wrote:This is very, very good, but I think I would have liked it even better it the tweezers and heart were on the shirt as well somehow. Still got my vote.

I agree 100%!!

lindsaymarieanderson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindsaymarieanderson
Re: Emergency Umbrella

This shirt is so awesome!

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox

Thanks for the words and votes!

kylemittskus wrote:What color shirt is that?
I love this design by the way. In for one when it wins.

It's supposed to be baby blue, the manliest color of them all. I used the color selector tool on a photo of woot's baby blue to try to make it accurate, but pixels and lighting may vary.

@ Adder wannabe - yeah, I thought someone would have done this idea before, but I did some research and found nothing.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dekonstruct wrote:I have a dad that needs this shirt. This would definitely corner the weekend warrior market ;)

my dad actually did this. Thankfully I was at college at the time, but supposedly my brother came back from high school, there was blood everywhere (floor, sink), and nobody home. An hour later, 'rents decided to call and let him know...

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Call the ambulance! We have to save this one!

Please save the ice cream!

jones21403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
Re: check your pack first

Poor little flightless bird just couldn't resist. Too bad it will be the last thing he ever did. l o l

Andy47240