sittingduck


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittingduck
bluchez wrote:Since I'm assuming that I'm the only one who bought this...



thanks for buying my shirt man!

lunchboxbrain


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lunchboxbrain
GravityJMB wrote:Ghosties came today.... fresh out the FedEx envelope:



Not sure how dark this will show up on any given monitor, but it's *almost* visible on mine... but the glow-in-the-dark ink does work! I heard that there was quite a few Lightning Bug shirts that the GITD ink didn't work... this does, and does quite well!



Thanks for buying Ghosties and posting these pics!

winnie71


quality posts: 1 Private Messages winnie71
sittingduck wrote:thanks for buying my shirt man!


I just got my Hungry Unlike the Wolf, too. Love it!!! See it becoming a favorite, for sure.

bluchez


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
sittingduck wrote:thanks for buying my shirt man!



it's a great shirt to be sure.

Snake201


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snake201
kizat wrote:


Got my shirt over the weekend... Pretty stoked on it, actually.



hey what kind of phone do you have?

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.

Jestik


quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
Snake201 wrote:hey what kind of phone do you have?



looks like an enV2 (LG vx9100). great phone.

tiernane


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiernane
stryoftheyearxx wrote:can anyone help me with the size on here? this is my first time buying from a American Apparel shirt so I don't know what size will fit best. I looked at the size charts but I really don't know what measurements I am. I'm just an average guy, so wondering what size do you think will look best. I want a size that just pits perfectly not to tight or large that the shirt goes way past my waist. I usually wear a medium in other t shirts.

Thanks sorry if I posted in wrong place though

P.S. im 5'11 and about 145 LB


I'm sure this is a little late, but I'd say a Medium, a small would probably be too short, and i know a guy who's both taller than you and probably about the same weight/height ratio who fits fine in a medium.

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Here is Can You Spell BRAAAINS! Just came in today, very pleased!


If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

kizat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kizat
Snake201 wrote:hey what kind of phone do you have?



it's an LG ENV2

Don't you be wastin' all your money on syrup and honey because I'm sweet enough.

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Wow, it was like Christmas today. I had four shirts arrive. Here are "Ghosties" (my picture of this in the bathroom with the light out did not work), "Hungry Unlike the Wolf," "I'm Only Prickly on the Outside," and "I Hope You Brought A lot of Baggies." Wiley seemed bored with the photo shoot today. I didn't do a better one of the birds and pizza since a good one of it was posted earlier. I really am liking "I Hope... Baggies." Too cute. I'm not a fan of the baby blue but this one is okay.


By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-10-22

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-10-22


By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-10-22

KittyPryde


quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde
thejakeyl88 wrote:You know I think thats kind of a cool idea. I was thinking about doing some sort of large woot shirt picture a while back but never got around to doing it, then forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me.



It is something I have also considered doing. I just got my Randoms today too, so it'd be like total chaos since I have a few duplicates and not on purpose. We SHOULD totally do this.

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
KittyPryde wrote:It is something I have also considered doing. I just got my Randoms today too, so it'd be like total chaos since I have a few duplicates and not on purpose. We SHOULD totally do this.



RANDOMS! Today is going to rock. I have 3 Randoms being delivered, and Reverse Tarzan. PICTURES GALORE! All I have to do is go to bed, and when I wake up they will be here. Cool! I'm so excited to see what I get with my randoms!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

kizat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kizat

Got my randoms today. When I'm not sick, I'll take pictures of them.

Don't you be wastin' all your money on syrup and honey because I'm sweet enough.

KaylaJ


quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

i'm quite bummed i didn't get i've got nets too, that came out awesome plus i love octopi

anyway, i have a few shots to put up later of space cadet & one i don't even remember what it was called.

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Here is Reverse Tarzan and the randoms I received today. Not sure if I'm going to keep Branch Manager and Coffee Levels Critical, maybe not even Zombeer since I've already bought one. I'm going to have to look to see what people are trading. This should be fun. Anyways here are the pictures!







If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

flower753


quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

Here is The Frankensteins, my new favorite!

Sorry there are so many pictures, there's a lot of detail in this shirt!






Jestik


quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

Here are a couple of Time To Come Inside Sparky. (straight out of the bag before washing).
I *really* like the colors, and the simplicity of the design of this shirt. It turned out very well.



sorry about the crotch shot..


And another shot of Frankensteins. I'm just including this so people can see it being worn.

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Me in Upgradead and my friend Peter in The Frankensteins (which I got for him) at the Operation Kindness (a no kill animal shelter here in Carrollton, TX) Howl O Ween fundraiser. Of course, Hillary and Wiley (who did not enjoy his skunk costume--he wanted to be a Woot shirt) are both alumni of Operation Kindness and are in costume.


By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-10-25

I just wish someone had come up and "wooted" us. I want to be seen and talked about in the sightings thread.

kizat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kizat

i got Honorary Space Cadet and Worm Hole Republic in my randoms.




wearing the space cadet shirt today (duh) and i love it. It's strangely fitting today since I'm all buggered on cold medicine.

Don't you be wastin' all your money on syrup and honey because I'm sweet enough.

personnemaime


quality posts: 0 Private Messages personnemaime

Is your Worm Hole Republic shirt black? I thought that one was supposed to be blue...

kizat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kizat
personnemaime wrote:Is your Worm Hole Republic shirt black? I thought that one was supposed to be blue...



it's blue... I was sitting in a semi dark room when I took it... didn't even realize it looks black til now.

*drinks more tussin*

Don't you be wastin' all your money on syrup and honey because I'm sweet enough.

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
kizat wrote:it's blue... I was sitting in a semi dark room when I took it... didn't even realize it looks black til now.

*drinks more tussin*



More tussin? I shall match you with more o' my special "tea" Bahaha, its so special :D

I'll be feeling it shortly.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

iris420


quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
thejakeyl88 wrote:More tussin? I shall match you with more o' my special "tea" Bahaha, its so special :D

I'll be feeling it shortly.



Nice. Tonight I'm on percoset. It's a nice change of pace. Hey Jakey, please don't forget to post pics of your pirate costume. I can't wait to see it!

Carpe shirtem!

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
iris420 wrote:Nice. Tonight I'm on percoset. It's a nice change of pace. Hey Jakey, please don't forget to post pics of your pirate costume. I can't wait to see it!



You should be having one great night then! Heheh, I finished my tea then started to watch all the Halloween flicks they have on TV. Nightmare on Elm St. is on right now. Great movies though, just watched some Metalocalypse, and MonsterQuest on History Channel as well. So much good TV on between 2-4 am.

The pirate costume is going to rock, I think having half your costume printed on a tshirt is pretty awesome. Can't wait to see myself in the mirror. I'm thinking of going into work on the local sort as a pirate. Should be interesting. My supervisor was a skeleton last year and was the only one to dress up so I figured since the costume will be fairly easy to throw together I'll just wear it a bunch of times over the next week or so.

Enjoy those, they don't last long, both duration and quantity. But its Sunday, its the day of doing nothing and feeling great.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

Silverpsycho


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho
flower753 wrote:Here is The Frankensteins, my new favorite!

Sorry there are so many pictures, there's a lot of detail in this shirt!





The Frankensteins came out pretty neat. Also this is random but Frankenstein's monster kind of looks like Owen Wilson, ha ha. :D
Thanks for posting pics.

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

Robsoul


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Robsoul

Thank you for posting your pics of The Frankensteins, it's great to see people wearing it and a big thanks to shirt-woot for printing it! I hope to get mine soon. Enjoy the Halloween festivities everyone.

Cheers,

Rob

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
Silverpsycho wrote:The Frankensteins came out pretty neat. Also this is random but Frankenstein's monster kind of looks like Owen Wilson, ha ha. :D
Thanks for posting pics.



Oh wow, now that you've said that, I can't see it any other way. It REALLY does!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
AGrant311 wrote:Me in Upgradead and my friend Peter in The Frankensteins (which I got for him) at the Operation Kindness (a no kill animal shelter here in Carrollton, TX) Howl O Ween fundraiser. Of course, Hillary and Wiley (who did not enjoy his skunk costume--he wanted to be a Woot shirt) are both alumni of Operation Kindness and are in costume.


By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-10-25

I just wish someone had come up and "wooted" us. I want to be seen and talked about in the sightings thread.



Thats a great picture, everyone looks like they are having a great time. Not everyone can get a woot shirt, those two have been in plenty of pictures with woot shirts. Heheh, Weather looks decent... Texas, ahh, so far away from New Hampshire and so much warmer.

I wake up and wear hoodies around the house now, the heated house... blah..

Oh and how did the fundraiser go?

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
thejakeyl88 wrote:Thats a great picture, everyone looks like they are having a great time. Not everyone can get a woot shirt, those two have been in plenty of pictures with woot shirts. Heheh, Weather looks decent... Texas, ahh, so far away from New Hampshire and so much warmer.

I wake up and wear hoodies around the house now, the heated house... blah..

Oh and how did the fundraiser go?



Hey Jakey,
I think it went pretty well. They had about 50 people and 30 dogs attend. I honestly don't know how much was raised, but I would guesstimate about $500. Yeah, the weather has been pretty nice here. I'm still wearing shorts. AND I will post pictures later today from our DFW Wooters party from yesterday.

omnitarian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

Button Pressing Action. Forgive the wrinkles, it's straight outta the envelope.




I think the fears of it looking dumb on heather are unfounded, and the image sits well, at least on me. I do have to admit it is WAY nerdier than I envisioned. I will definitely rock it as a Halloween costume, but for the rest of the year? Eh, either I gain +infinity nerdcore points or this guy gets relegated to a sleep shirt.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
omnitarian wrote:Button Pressing Action. Forgive the wrinkles, it's straight outta the envelope.

*images snipped*

I think the fears of it looking dumb on heather are unfounded, and the image sits well, at least on me. I do have to admit it is WAY nerdier than I envisioned. I will definitely rock it as a Halloween costume, but for the rest of the year? Eh, either I gain +infinity nerdcore points or this guy gets relegated to a sleep shirt.



Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm eagerly awaiting mine, and I'm nerdy enough to wear it year-round.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
SailorButterfly wrote:Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm eagerly awaiting mine, and I'm nerdy enough to wear it year-round.



Yeah I dont think this looks like a costume so you could definitely get away with wearing this, almost everyday if you needed ;)

But I think i looks great on heather gray... Pretty much the only thing you could print it on. I think the buttons came out a little lightly colored IMO, but thats how it was on the original gameboy if I can remember correctly.

Cool shirt. I have the pirate coming in tomorrow, so I'll take pics tomorrow.

Just got the Zombi Zombie from DBH today, my first DBH shirt, and its SO amazing. The slate blue shirt that it printed on is my FAVORITE color!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

ansharp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
thejakeyl88 wrote:Just got the Zombi Zombie from DBH today, my first DBH shirt, and its SO amazing. The slate blue shirt that it printed on is my FAVORITE color!



I want that shirt, but they aren't printing it in women's sizes.

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
ansharp wrote:I want that shirt, but they aren't printing it in women's sizes.



I didn't notice that. How come? It seems like they print woman sizes on just about everything else. That really vacuums, but, do you think you could get away with a mens small or medium?

I know in AA shirts, the sleeves are a bit shorter and the shirt is longer in the women's sizes, correct?

I wonder what I would do if all they had were the women shirts. Would I get a womans XL as a substitute for the Men's medium? Hm...

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

ansharp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
thejakeyl88 wrote:I didn't notice that. How come? It seems like they print woman sizes on just about everything else. That really vacuums, but, do you think you could get away with a mens small or medium?

I know in AA shirts, the sleeves are a bit shorter and the shirt is longer in the women's sizes, correct?

I wonder what I would do if all they had were the women shirts. Would I get a womans XL as a substitute for the Men's medium? Hm...



A MS would be a little loose on me especially without the more-fitted shape of the women's tees, and I like my shirts to be pretty tight. I have no idea why they choose to print some shirts only in men's, but I suspect it has to do with availability of shirt colors.

It's a bummer, too, because I'm pretty sure it's the only zombie shirt I'll ever like. C'est la vie.

Now on topic: Thanks to everyone for posting pics of your shirts! I love seeing random headless torsos in the morning (I'm not such a fan of pets, but to each his own).

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

"You're a Pirate" with Wiley. The shirt came three minutes ago. No headless torso for ansharp, but using my happy little dog who I woke up from a nap. He really did not like the pirate hat; it made him tremble. With a rescue dog, you never know what they've been through before you get them. This really made me wonder if he'd belonged to some evil pirate before I adopted him.


By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-10-28

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Mine just arrived about 10 minutes ago! I was watching the Empire Strikes Back, I took a break and when I went downstairs, the FedEx envelope had arrived. Ghosties arrived earlier today. Sorry for the dark pictures but its practically night time right now with how rainy it is

Here they are:




And look at Wiley! He looks like he played the role well, he looks like a real pirate!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

thejakeyl88


quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

smcain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smcain

I'm not prickley on the inside...


Love it even more in person.

kizat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kizat
thejakeyl88 wrote:.



I see your . and raise you a !

Are you gonna wear your pirate shirt with a tricorn hat???

Don't you be wastin' all your money on syrup and honey because I'm sweet enough.