gambit07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambit07
klswoot wrote:I just have way too many shirts! Didn't even remember buying that one until I saw your picture. I like how that one printed. Woot did a nice job with that print. That was from the Canada derby, right?

I actually don't know! That was before my time as a woot member/t-shirt collector, thankfully since otherwise I'd probably already have as many shirts as you! :D but it seems like it definitely could be

aisidoro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aisidoro
Wonderbunny wrote:Hey, have you tried this on yet?

I wore mine for the first time today and I noticed the print was off center. Is it that way with yours?

I kind of drove me crazy which is a bummer because I like this design, but ever time I looked down, I noticed that the print didn't quite curve correctly around my figure.

Yeah, I wore mine, but I didn't notice any irregularities. I'll take a clsoer look next time I wear it.

Hulyen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hulyen

Well, here's pics of the two Woot shirts I own so far. Pardon the quality - I was pressured into taking these on no sleep during the Woot-off, so I didn't feel like digging for my tripod or looking for proper lighting. XD

These are both WL.

(W)right angle neutrality - washed once and air dried

Wall Pixels - washed once and dryer dried

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Hulyen wrote:Well, here's pics of the two Woot shirts I own so far. Pardon the quality - I was pressured into taking these on no sleep during the Woot-off, so I didn't feel like digging for my tripod or looking for proper lighting. XD

These are both WL.

Thanks Hulyen! Looks great! Thanks for posting the picture in the ladies size.

Wonderbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wonderbunny

Here is Friendly Forest, which I got today.

This is a WM (not that there is anything you can compare against as it is just a close-up shot.) Oh, I did notice when I tried it on that the cream is a little see through but otherwise the printing looks nice.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Just to clear things up, guys, the original list is of all the shirts we DO have pics of, up until the start of this thread... I just haven't had a chance to get all the pics linked up yet. Not that all pics aren't welcome, but I don't want people feeling like they need to photograph items just because we don't have links up yet. I'll try and make the original post reflect this when I next update.

Also, the Forest one looks pretty damn sweet... I'd most love to see the weird moon mission spacey one, tho.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom

Adder is doing a great job organizing all the pics. I'm looking forward to being able to just browse them all.

If anyone else is a member of flickr, you can now join a flickr shirt.woot group to post pics of yourself in shirts. this one is just for fun, not competing with adder's organizing at all. I'm just lazy and want an easy way of looking at a bunch of shirts!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

Booperelli

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli

Did anyone get a women's size (or MS) of I Am Taller Than Most Things? Mine does not look the way I expected it to at all, and I'm not sure if it's a misprint.

(I envisioned the giraffe to be in the bottom corner, but the head is exactly at the level of the collar, which essentially puts the whole giraffe in the top half of the shirt)

Wonderbunny

Booperelli wrote:Did anyone get a women's size (or MS) of I Am Taller Than Most Things? Mine does not look the way I expected it to at all, and I'm not sure if it's a misprint.

(I envisioned the giraffe to be in the bottom corner, but the head is exactly at the level of the collar, which essentially puts the whole giraffe in the top half of the shirt)

The image on the shirt we all saw was not how it would appear. The giraffe was larger then the print area (as discussed in the derby thread) so, it would be smaller and the location different then it appeared. Also, I don't know how low woot prints. I haven't gotten a shirt (as far as I know) that was suppose to be on the bottom. The Friendly Forest shirt would have been nice if had been lower but there is still about six inches of plain cream shirt below the image I posted above.

Booperelli

Wonderbunny wrote:The image on the shirt we all saw was not how it would appear. The giraffe was larger then the print area (as discussed in the derby thread) so, it would be smaller and the location different then it appeared. Also, I don't know how low woot prints. I haven't gotten a shirt (as far as I know) that was suppose to be on the bottom. The Friendly Forest shirt would have been nice if had been lower but there is still about six inches of plain cream shirt below the image I posted above.

Yeah. I know it was larger than the print area.. I just had it in my head that the giraffe was supposed to be placed on the lower right, for some reason. Looking back at the picture, I guess I'm not sure what gave me that idea...

I just expected the giraffe's feet to be at the same place, and not his head. If that makes sense.

Booperelli

Hulyen wrote:Well, here's pics of the two Woot shirts I own so far. Pardon the quality - I was pressured into taking these on no sleep during the Woot-off, so I didn't feel like digging for my tripod or looking for proper lighting. XD

These are both WL.

(W)right angle neutrality - washed once and air dried

Wall Pixels - washed once and dryer dried

Props for the Nintendo.

Hulyen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hulyen
Booperelli wrote:Props for the Nintendo.

llo, thanks. I forgot to say pardon all the random junk in my room behind me. XD I'm blocking a gamecube and there's a bunch of systems out of frame, eheh. I'm totally not a gigantic nerd...nope, not me! XD

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-07-31

Death Has Keen Eye Sight. The dog didn't want to wear it. It must be bunnies...

Wonderbunny

AGrant311 wrote:

That looks like it printed well! I can't wait for mine to come! (I mean, with a name like WonderBunny how could I have not purchased an bunny shirt?)

Gentlewhisper.com

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gentlewhisper.com

Yes! My first Woot shirt.

It's here!

I love it. And my next woot shirt is on it's way... Oooo Shiney!

larsonyo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages larsonyo

Some pictures of Curious Little Turtle on a Men's Medium (fresh from the bag):

gambit07

larsonyo wrote:Some pictures of Curious Little Turtle on a Men's Medium (fresh from the bag):

that printed really well!

klswoot

What color is the turtle? On my monitor it looks creamy white....did it print a shade of green?

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

converted down to 800x800 or nearest. Anyways, as you can see the colors are not thick, but just enough to cover and not make this shirt a "sheet of ink" as people have claimed. Gotta go to work, almost late!!!!!! Just wanted to get this up before I left. Later!

By the way because of the settings on my DSLR and I was outside and it was extremely cloudy, the color of the red came out a little brighter and vivid than it really is. The shirt is definitely darker than shown. But the vividness of the colors I think brings the detail out further for the purpose of this picture.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

gambit07

thejakeyl88 wrote:

converted down to 800x800 or nearest. Anyways, as you can see the colors are not thick, but just enough to cover and not make this shirt a "sheet of ink" as people have claimed. Gotta go to work, almost late!!!!!! Just wanted to get this up before I left. Later!

By the way because of the settings on my DSLR and I was outside and it was extremely cloudy, the color of the red came out a little brighter and vivid than it really is. The shirt is definitely darker than shown. But the vividness of the colors I think brings the detail out further for the purpose of this picture.

woah awesome!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
thejakeyl88 wrote:

I'm not too proud to say this looks sweet printed. Anyone have some full-shirt pics so we can get a better feel for size and placement?

thejakeyl88

I took the shot for you, real quick, I didn't stretch the shirt out so it might look weird around his "face" area. Anyways, like the smart person I am I couldn't resist wearing this to work today. I work at UPS but I have a job where this shirt would have been safe. Well because a co-worker was injured we switched jobs for the night and I was in the trailers loading heavy large boxes and ended up with a smallllllll hole in the shirt and the top left of the graphic is kind of faded FIGURES right? The one night... Its been at least 8 months since I was last in the load, and the one night I wear a shirt I really don't want to mess up... gah, anyways, I'm hoping once its washed things will even out. Heres the pic though,

Thats the real color of the shirt, as I shot to come out that way and not as vivid as before.

I hope everyone is enjoying their shirts!

Oh and P.S.S this is a medium sized shirt.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

thejakeyl88

Here is one more close up of the graphic, so you can really see the detail for all your viewing glory.

^ This is after an unfortunate turn of events that forced me to wear this shirt in awful work conditions that really beat the shirt up a bit so after some real world use you can expect it to look like this. I think it STILL looks out of this world, amazing, superb, fantastico del amazing la awesome. I made that up.

rosebudflowerpower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rosebudflowerpower

tuesday is gonna be rough

klswoot

Nice picture Jakey! Looks like Energy Harvester printed really well. Looks great on the cranberry.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
klswoot wrote:Nice picture Jakey! Looks like Energy Harvester printed really well. Looks great on the cranberry.

I agree, this looks awesome. Can't wait for mine to arrive in the post (hopefully before I leave town for the weekend).

thejakeyl88

I hope yours comes in too, you need to show this one off! I wore the shirt for a few hours last night and so many people came up to me to compliment the shirt. I think the color had a LOT to do with it. I just couldn't see this design on any other color.

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

Here is another image dump. I had gotten a bunch that I hadn't bothered posting. I also probably won't post strike or angry day since there are a ton of those already.

I got a pleasent surprise in the mail yesterday, I totally forgot that I ordered "Me-Too Birds Flee a Pander Tree" so I was baffled why I had a shirt.woot package. Here it is.

Mens Small - I was surprised that the image was much smaller than I had expected.

Mens Small I got this in my last Random batch and I wasn't sure if I should keep it or not. Might as well at least get one picture.

Mens Small, also in my last random batch. I haven't worn it yet except for this picture. I wasn't planning on trading it but I wasn't sure how to intergrate it into my wardrobe yet.

Mens Small Anniversery Shirt, sticker and all!

Mens Small - I got this in a trade.

Womens Medium - This was a lot baggier than expected! Got this in a trade.

Womens Large - Also a trade.

Mens Small - Part of the 2fer.

Mens Small - Also part of the 2fer. Wanted to note, this shirt looks SUPER dark to me. I know the design is there but without the flash I could barely see it. It was really bizarre.

Womens Large - This was a received in a successful (international!) trade.

Womens Large - I was pleasantly surprised that I kinda like this shirt. I also am convinced that it cannot photograph clearly, because every picture I've seen is slightly blurry and I took 2 of this and it still came out slightly blurred. Spooky!

WeezTheJuice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WeezTheJuice

Looks like pander tree actually printed really well. The lightning and little halftone dots came out great imo.

Xijar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xijar

Here's a men's small of This Shirt:

The colors are actually a little off, especially the green. And I found out I don't think I look that good in cream, hahah. Oh well, it's still a cool design.

Woots wooted: 5 - Shirts wooted: 17 + 6 Randoms

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Xijar wrote:The colors are actually a little off, especially the green. And I found out I don't think I look that good in cream, hahah. Oh well, it's still a cool design.

I think the cream looks fine on you.
But, yeah, the green looks brighter than I thought it'd be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

AGrant311

Here is "How the Moon Was Won." No one has posted a picture of it yet. I know it didn't sell very well, but I really, really like it. It's become one of my favorites.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-08-06

thejakeyl88

AGrant311 wrote:Here is "How the Moon Was Won." No one has posted a picture of it yet. I know it didn't sell very well, but I really, really like it. It's become one of my favorites.

I just wanted to say nice shirt, but that little dog is the coolest!

AGrant311

thejakeyl88 wrote:I just wanted to say nice shirt, but that little dog is the coolest!

And Wiley (the dog) thinks you're cool, too. Everytime I get the camera out, he thinks he has to get in front of whatever I'm taking a picture of. That's why there's a picture of the rabbit Death Has Keen Eyesight up earlier, also with him in it. Sometimes I wish Woot would do dog shirts or else a women's XXS. I really think he needs a Woot shirt.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

This Shirt looks absolutely fantastic.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho
AGrant311 wrote:

AGrant311 wrote:Here is "How the Moon Was Won." No one has posted a picture of it yet. I know it didn't sell very well, but I really, really like it. It's become one of my favorites.

I honestly did a double take because your cute little dog has the same look in both pictures, ha ha. :D Too cute and great shirts.

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

thejakeyl88

AGrant311 wrote:And Wiley (the dog) thinks you're cool, too. Everytime I get the camera out, he thinks he has to get in front of whatever I'm taking a picture of. That's why there's a picture of the rabbit Death Has Keen Eyesight up earlier, also with him in it. Sometimes I wish Woot would do dog shirts or else a women's XXS. I really think he needs a Woot shirt.

that would be awesome! Thats funny though about him getting in front, I mean he does have the same look in both shots, and I did a double take as well then came to the conclusion the personality in him must be strong and unique. Just look in his eyes, you can tell hes awesome! Hehe, not that you have to make sure hes in them but don't take woot shirt pics without him I'll be sad!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
KittyPryde wrote:

Wow, check out those nice half-tones that they don't have the ability to print.
Can't believe how small the design printed. I like it otherwise.

tgentry

quality posts: 109 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Andy47240 wrote:Wow, check out those nice half-tones that they don't have the ability to print.
Can't believe how small the design printed. I like it otherwise.

Yeah the halftones printed perfectly, even the smallest dots near the edge. I'm still iffy on overusing them, but this print turned out very well. As for the design size, I think it's very close to how I comped it.

Thanks for posting a pic of it, KittyPryde.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

Hey adder, any way you could include the date you last updated this list? And I have no idea what's not in the list, I have too many frickin shirts.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.