theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
tgentry wrote:Wow. Colors are some of the best I've seen bar none.

Agreed. I'm very tempted to pick one up.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

Jimiyo- yo- yo!!!

I just got my New Waves by Jimiyo and wanted to show how brilliantly it printed. It is absolutely stunning in person. Do not miss out on this one.

I then realized that within a couple days, I got three Jimiyo's. Also pictured is Hope, from my TeeFury grab bag (the first print sold at Tee Fury), and also Death on a Pale White Unicorn, I got through a trade on teetrade.

All Jimi, all the time....

/

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

WOW Thanks for posting. The print on Kanawaga Wave looks tight!

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
jimiyo wrote:WOW Thanks for posting. The print on Kanawaga Wave looks tight!

That looks GREAT. I wish I would have opted for the overnight shipping. Can't wait to get it.

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
jimiyo wrote:WOW Thanks for posting. The print on Kanawaga Wave looks tight!

Damn straight! I might have to pick one of those up for $15 despite its being on a color that doesn't favor me so well.

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

Can someone with a crooked Commie Dinosaur shirt throw up some pics? I think mine may be crooked (2) but I dunno if it's me wearing the shirt weird or what...

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah
Jestik wrote:

Bah, you jerk. Now I have to go and spend $15 on that. Argh!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Jestik wrote:Jimiyo- yo- yo!!!

I just got my New Waves by Jimiyo and wanted to show how brilliantly it printed. It is absolutely stunning in person. Do not miss out on this one.

I then realized that within a couple days, I got three Jimiyo's. Also pictured is Hope, from my TeeFury grab bag (the first print sold at Tee Fury), and also Death on a Pale White Unicorn, I got through a trade on teetrade.

*pics snipped*

/

Wow, that printed beautifully. I'm really tempted now...

Isn't Death on a Pale White Unicorn the bomb? It's my all-time favorite Woot shirt. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Jestik wrote:

That's a serious man crush. ha!

Jestik

blahmcblah wrote:Bah, you jerk. Now I have to go and spend $15 on that. Argh!

yeah, blah, you'd better do it now, before the shirt's in Jeopardy of being Reckoned

Jestik

2thFairy wrote:That's a serious man crush. ha!

oh, you don't know the half of it, 2th!

jimi's flying me out to Cali to be his personal assistant at DBH

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Jestik wrote:oh, you don't know the half of it, 2th!

jimi's flying me out to Cali to be his personal assistant at DBH

hahaha!!

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
Jestik wrote:yeah, blah, you'd better do it now, before the shirt's in Jeopardy of being Reckoned

Bahahaha!

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah
Jestik wrote:yeah, blah, you'd better do it now, before the shirt's in Jeopardy of being Reckoned

Pure evil, dude. :P

tacitcat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tacitcat

I received Loss last night and, along with being a very nice print, it is also incredibly comfortable. It seems softer than my previous two purchases (navy blue Defrost and black Life Renewed). It's my first brown shirt.woot, so maybe that's it. I think I'm going to wear it again tonight!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots

He's really frickin' cute.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

BootsBoots wrote:He's really frickin' cute.

Thanks Boots. Cute but deadly.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
tgentry wrote:Thanks Boots. Cute but deadly.

Its so freakin awesome how innocent kids are, how they don't even think or know, or understand judgements.

If only we all learned to stay young in the brain, and reject all adulthood mentalities and lies!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

After my initial reaction to this shirt, it really has been growing on me. Thanks to the ones who caused me to look closer at the shirt. The line work on this shirt is amazing. I was wrong to be disappointed. This is a pretty cool shirt.

cbankla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbankla

fablefire

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fablefire
cbankla wrote:Fablefire posted some nice closeups here-link

heres me!

Its a great shirt
I made a video as well!-link

Awesome! That made my day. =D

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
tgentry wrote:Stuck Inside mod note....really cute kid picture removed]

Epic AWESOMENESS!!!!

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420

This is a terrible picture because my camera is broken so all I have is the laptop at work to take pics. I just happened to be wearing this shirt to work today:

Carpe shirtem!

Reawen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reawen

Does anyone have a picture of "The Choice Was Not Hard" on an actual body? I saw pics of the shirt itself, but it looks like the design is slightly to the left (well, to the right if wearing it), and I'm having trouble visualizing how that would look on.

I love the design, and while I'm uber cheap and hate to pay a whole $15, I'm afraid I need to make up my mind soon, as it finished 20th this week...

schof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schof
tgentry wrote:Stuck Inside in ACTION]

You should get him Roid Raging Samurai

schof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schof
Jestik wrote:Jimiyo- yo- yo!!!

/

Nice shirt, where'd ya get it :D

Jestik

schof wrote:Nice shirt, where'd ya get it :D

ha, I acquired it from a good trader from the world of woot!

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

yeah, i also got a box. it even includes some shirts still on the reckoning list. i'll do a seperate thread later with pics and try to figure out what's wrong with them. all sorts of sizes, but one kids shirt.

Gaddfly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gaddfly
KaylaJ wrote:yeah, i also got a box.

Wow. We try not to get that personal here on the forums.

And not sure about posting pics of it, either...

jimkurring

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimkurring
tgentry wrote:Stuck Inside in ACTION

something rude.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Gaddfly wrote:Wow. We try not to get that personal here on the forums.

And not sure about posting pics of it, either...

wah wahhh ;)

Jestik

Today I got Robbie's One Flew Out Of The Cuckoo Clock. I really love the color choices, and especially the detail of every cog, the wood grains, etc. I really like the way it printed. Even in person, it looks almost 3-D, like the Cuckoo will fly off the shirt.
See for yourself.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre
Reawen wrote:Does anyone have a picture of "The Choice Was Not Hard" on an actual body? I saw pics of the shirt itself, but it looks like the design is slightly to the left (well, to the right if wearing it), and I'm having trouble visualizing how that would look on.

I love the design, and while I'm uber cheap and hate to pay a whole $15, I'm afraid I need to make up my mind soon, as it finished 20th this week...

Get it! The shirt looks great. The big sign comes up one side, and the little guy looking at it is placed well. (You can see him even if you tuck in the shirt.) I might pick up one last one myself, a spare as the one I
wear will wear out.

Reawen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reawen
JenDupre wrote:Get it! The shirt looks great. The big sign comes up one side, and the little guy looking at it is placed well. (You can see him even if you tuck in the shirt.) I might pick up one last one myself, a spare as the one I
wear will wear out.

Well you talked me into it. Took a lot to twist my arm, right? ^_^ Thanks!

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Jestik wrote:

/

Great photos Jestik. Gotta say, this looks so awesome in person. Jimiyo did an incredible job of blending the colors so you don't even think it's only a 6-color shirt.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
Jestik wrote:Today I got Robbie's One Flew Out Of The Cuckoo Clock. I really love the color choices, and especially the detail of every cog, the wood grains, etc. I really like the way it printed. Even in person, it looks almost 3-D, like the Cuckoo will fly off the shirt.
See for yourself.

Thanks Jestik. That looks amazing. Can't wait to get mine!

nrarmen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen

For anyone who was interested in how it looks.

And here is a link to a zoomed in picture.

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo
dirtdirt wrote:

Gluttony: Thy Name Is Pete came last night. I'm really pleased with the print quality. I think it looks great!

I was wearing this shirt on Saturday when I went to the vet, the receptionist exclaimed with glee, "I love your fat kitty shirt!" when she saw it.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

I am a very firm supporter of the idea that while designs can be more feminine or masculine, one can wear a shirt regardless of gender. That said, this is the most flaming thing ever:

Sadly, my friend there had a tragic accident involving a stir fry later on.

Delusionalovely

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Delusionalovely

Does anyone have a picture of 'easy optimism', with the stick figures? :3