imsochady

quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady
AGrant311 wrote:Let's see... Here is Wiley showing off TGentry's "Some BBQ." Love this one, and I know the picture doesn't show it, but I think it printed a tad crooked. Anyone else notice this? Travis?

By AGrant311 at 2009-08-14

Sweet! I got mine today! Looks great I think. Can't tell if it's crooked. If it is, it's hardly noticeable, hah.

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842

Hmmm Hi.. here is my crappy blackberry taking pictures for you...

first one came on Friday, second came today..

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

I didn't see it posted yet so here's Woodland Rock

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
JenDupre wrote:

I have to say, this shirt came out fantastic! Well worth it!
The colors in "real life" are a smidge brighter.

I got this one yesterday. It looks great.

Has anyone received "Steamworks Operatica" yet? Mine is still shipping (free shipping to MA takes a while, heh) and I'm curious to see how large the print was.

jmmbell1987

EdwardBlake wrote:Well, I just got Edgarr's Air. Let me just say that it is a utterly and complete...

KICK ASS SHIRT! I know that many of you were worried that shirt.woot won't be able to print it as it is. While it does use tons of half-tones it's completely spot on! PATS ON BACK FOR YOU, WOOT!

Now, here's what you've been waiting for...

Awesome, mirite?

That is as stunning and beautiful as I hoped it'd be. Wonderful, I can't wait to get mine.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

And here is "Steamworks Operatica." Yeah, Wiley really wanted to put his best steampunk look forward, thus the top hat.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-08-16

jmmbell1987

AGrant311 wrote:And here is "Steamworks Operatica." Yeah, Wiley really wanted to put his best steampunk look forward, thus the top hat.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-08-16

Nice. Looks like the print was indeed bigger than the comp showed.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
EdwardBlake wrote:Well, I just got Edgarr's Air. Let me just say that it is a utterly and complete...

KICK ASS SHIRT! I know that many of you were worried that shirt.woot won't be able to print it as it is. While it does use tons of half-tones it's completely spot on! PATS ON BACK FOR YOU, WOOT!

Now, here's what you've been waiting for...

Awesome, mirite?

Oh my god. That honestly looks better than I could have ever imagined. And I loved that shirt.

I'm so posting your pic in the product thread. This shirt must not be repressed!

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
AdderXYU wrote:Oh my god. That honestly looks better than I could have ever imagined. And I loved that shirt.

I'm so posting your pic in the product thread. This shirt must not be repressed!

"Air" is too weird for me, but it does look wonderful. Woot's printing ability is definitely improving. I'm looking forward to seeing more water-colour techniques.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
AGrant311 wrote:And here is "Steamworks Operatica." Yeah, Wiley really wanted to put his best steampunk look forward, thus the top hat.

Getting to see Steampunk Wiley was reason enough for the design to print.

Also, Edgar's air looks absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to see it in person.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

"My Favorite Things" just came. It looks fantastic!! Wiley is happy to model this one, and Hillary is just fine doing the photo bomber thing for this one.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-08-21

eHalcyon

AGrant311 wrote:"My Favorite Things" just came. It looks fantastic!! Wiley is happy to model this one, and Hillary is just fine doing the photo bomber thing for this one.

(snip)

Mm, the black is quite visible on the brown. Woot's doing well with it now.

binkdrop

quality posts: 8 Private Messages binkdrop

I recently got Whats Under the Bed and Second Place, GA. State Fiddle Championships in the mail and I was so excited about them I thought I should post pics. This one is Whats Under the Bed (turned out spectacular on orange by the way), and sometime soon I'll post the GA. State Fiddle one.

Zombie modification was just for fun.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Doing my best to get people to buy Gonna Make You Lunch before it's gone forever.

This is me in the Men's Large. The yellow is much brighter than comes out in the picture. Mostly, I wanted people to get the sense of just how large the print was and how comfortably it rests on the body when you're wearing it.

sutefani

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sutefani
flower753 wrote:I didn't see it posted yet so here's Woodland Rock

do you love yours? i <3 mine!

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Got my Other Worlds shirts today.
I'm very pleased with how it printed. The colors are perfect.

Here are a few shots.

Click to enlarge.

imsochady

cmdixon2 wrote:Got my Other Worlds shirts today.

Here are a few shots.

Looks really neat! Can't wait for mine...

homeschoolwinner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages homeschoolwinner
cmdixon2 wrote:Got my Other Worlds shirts today.

Here are a few shots.

*snip*

This printed beautifully.

And your wife has awesome hair. I am so jealous.

"Love is the meaning of life, Life is the meaning of love" The Rutles

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

Blurry pic, but Woodland Rock is still awesome

shantelly77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shantelly77

Just got my Larkitecture shirt today and I have to say I am really disappointed. I thought that the picture was going to be at least a little bigger. It seems soooo small. Does anyone else feel that way? I am just really bummed, ten dollars wasted. I guess I have a new workout shirt.

eHalcyon

shantelly77 wrote:Just got my Larkitecture shirt today and I have to say I am really disappointed. I thought that the picture was going to be at least a little bigger. It seems soooo small. Does anyone else feel that way? I am just really bummed, ten dollars wasted. I guess I have a new workout shirt.

Photo?

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

I posted this over on the thread for the shirt, but nobody will probably see it over there, so here you go.

I couldn't resist...

omnitarian

Haha! Awesome!

We need to resurrect that "woot design recreations" thread.

imsochady

The Tim wrote:I posted this over on the thread for the shirt, but nobody will probably see it over there, so here you go.

I couldn't resist...

Bwahahahahahah! Shouldn't you be happier?

LarryLars

quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars
imsochady wrote:Bwahahahahahah! Shouldn't you be happier?

I think he realizes that he's missing the music boxes!

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

The Tim

imsochady wrote:Bwahahahahahah! Shouldn't you be happier?

Actually I was going for the "what the hell, where did the jam get those headphones?!?" expression.

binkdrop

The Tim wrote:Actually I was going for the "what the hell, where did the jam get those headphones?!?" expression.

That is too funny!! : ) Very nice photo.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
The Tim wrote:Actually I was going for the "what the hell, where did the jam get those headphones?!?" expression.

LOL!!! I was wondering what the expression was. Awesome picture!

polkad0t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polkad0t

This is my second WOOT, the first being Cupcakesaurus. Here is a picture of it, but I got it as a Random Shirt so I have NO IDEA which shirt this is. It would be great if someone can identify it :D

EDIT: I found out that it's "Let Go". Thanks omnitarian!

omnitarian

polkad0t wrote:This is my second WOOT, the first being Cupcakesaurus. Here is a picture of it, but I got it as a Random Shirt so I have NO IDEA which shirt this is. It would be great if someone can identify it :D

Let Go by RecycledWax:

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=7829

Great random!

eHalcyon

polkad0t wrote:This is my second WOOT, the first being Cupcakesaurus. Here is a picture of it, but I got it as a Random Shirt so I have NO IDEA which shirt this is. It would be great if someone can identify it :D

(snip)

The colours in your photo came out kind of funky.

That's Let Go.

Edit: UGH, ninja'd again!

FunOnTheBun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FunOnTheBun

EDIT: Double ninja'd! I'm slow...

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat

If anyone got Larketecture or Class Time Used Effectively, I'd REALLY like to see those.

Please?

polkad0t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polkad0t
eHalcyon wrote:The colours in your photo came out kind of funky.

That's Let Go.

Edit: UGH, ninja'd again!

Cool, thanks Also, I replaced the photo with a new one that has the proper color balance.

The Tim

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Ashirt.woot.com+%22let+go%22

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat
HalfWheat wrote:If anyone got Larketecture or Class Time Used Effectively, I'd REALLY like to see those.

Please?

Okay, and here's me replying to myself, but I'd love to see a pic of Saw a Ghost. The layering if the leaves on that could look really interesting, or it could be just a shirt with a white tree. Anyone got it? Anyone want to post a pic or a recommendation?

shantelly77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shantelly77
HalfWheat wrote:Okay, and here's me replying to myself, but I'd love to see a pic of Saw a Ghost. The layering if the leaves on that could look really interesting, or it could be just a shirt with a white tree. Anyone got it? Anyone want to post a pic or a recommendation?

How do you post a picture? I have never tried before.

binkdrop

I know it's a little late, but this is gnubjub and I wearing Second Place Ga. State Fiddle Championships. We both like our shirts quite a bit and no, we don't wear them out together. I am also sorry my hair is in the way - I didn't notice it until way later. The colors turned out nicely and the artwork is sharp. I added a cool 90s laser background because that will make any picture immediately more awesome.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
binkdrop wrote:I know it's a little late, but this is gnubjub and I wearing Second Place Ga. State Fiddle Championships. We both like our shirts quite a bit and no, we don't wear them out together. I am also sorry my hair is in the way - I didn't notice it until way later. The colors turned out nicely and the artwork is sharp. I added a cool 90s laser background because that will make any picture immediately more awesome.

I noticed, and loved, that amazing background. P.S. that shirt is my fiance's favourite shirt. It was his first option to wear to the woot party, but he changed last-minute. Good choice.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

KidGrenouille

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KidGrenouille
binkdrop wrote:I know it's a little late, but this is gnubjub and I wearing Second Place Ga. State Fiddle Championships.

Thanks for posting this! Glad it turned out OK. You're right, the laser background is staggeringly awesome.

eyeslikesugar wrote:P.S. that shirt is my fiance's favourite shirt.

Nice to hear! Thanks!