jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
binkdrop wrote:I know it's a little late, but this is gnubjub and I wearing Second Place Ga. State Fiddle Championships. We both like our shirts quite a bit and no, we don't wear them out together. I am also sorry my hair is in the way - I didn't notice it until way later. The colors turned out nicely and the artwork is sharp. I added a cool 90s laser background because that will make any picture immediately more awesome.

Haha how adorable you two look in your matching shirts!
It's funny, I got 'it was delicious' for someone else, and then months later I ended up getting it in a random in my size.
Then one day I was wearing it, and he said "I'll wear mine too!" and changed into it, but then later I ended up changing out of mine because we were going out in public and I couldn't handle it :D!! He didn't care about looking goofy, which is why I ended up being the one who changed:p

Vote!

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

Wiley is out speading the word about shirt.woot. Support woot's own adorable shirt model!
http://donate.operationkindness.org/site/TR/DDA/General?px=1094967&pg=personal&fr_id=1060

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

binkdrop

quality posts: 8 Private Messages binkdrop
jasneko wrote:Haha how adorable you two look in your matching shirts!
It's funny, I got 'it was delicious' for someone else, and then months later I ended up getting it in a random in my size.
Then one day I was wearing it, and he said "I'll wear mine too!" and changed into it, but then later I ended up changing out of mine because we were going out in public and I couldn't handle it :D!! He didn't care about looking goofy, which is why I ended up being the one who changed:p

Silly enough, my boyfriend would totally wear a matching shirt with me, and might even suggest it because he doesn't care what others think of us and approves of us being a gushingly adorable couple together. I too am usually the one that notices if we're wearing similar shorts or shirts or something and changes out of it...and that makes me feel like a goober that I don't want to be a twinkie with him. I just don't know what the public would think, but I guess it shouldn't matter! :p

binkdrop

KidGrenouille wrote:
Thanks for posting this! Glad it turned out OK. You're right, the laser background is staggeringly awesome.

Yeah I'm glad we got to provide a picture and congratulations on the print! We both love our shirts, and my boyfriend specially picked out your devil shirt to wear to Quakecon when we went this year.

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat
binkdrop wrote:I know it's a little late, but this is gnubjub and I wearing Second Place Ga. State Fiddle Championships. We both like our shirts quite a bit and no, we don't wear them out together. I am also sorry my hair is in the way - I didn't notice it until way later. The colors turned out nicely and the artwork is sharp. I added a cool 90s laser background because that will make any picture immediately more awesome.

Glad to see you're looking healthier than in the previous photo.

jasneko

binkdrop wrote:Silly enough, my boyfriend would totally wear a matching shirt with me, and might even suggest it because he doesn't care what others think of us and approves of us being a gushingly adorable couple together. I too am usually the one that notices if we're wearing similar shorts or shirts or something and changes out of it...and that makes me feel like a goober that I don't want to be a twinkie with him. I just don't know what the public would think, but I guess it shouldn't matter! :p

haha I hear you! I felt the same way. I tried to imagine going out in public both wearing it, since he didn't care (actually I think he enjoyed the idea)... but then I just couldn't bring myself to do it and changed, I felt like I would be too self-conscious on how dopey we looked, even if people really didn't care:p I feel better I'm not the only one!

Vote!

binkdrop

HalfWheat wrote:Glad to see you're looking healthier than in the previous photo.

: ) What can I say, I like to edit photos in funky ways. :D Expect more weirdness in the future when I get more shirts!

HalfWheat

binkdrop wrote:: ) What can I say, I like to edit photos in funky ways. :D Expect more weirdness in the future when I get more shirts!

When I saw that photo, I thought for a moment that you might be my SIL, because that's the type of thing she'd do. I was quite amused.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
faughtey wrote:Wiley is out speading the word about shirt.woot. Support woot's own adorable shirt model!
http://donate.operationkindness.org/site/TR/DDA/General?px=1094967&pg=personal&fr_id=1060

Thank you, faughtey. Yes, folks, Wiley needs your help. I linked shirt.woot on his site which is to raise money for homeless animals at Operation Kindness, the largest and oldest no-kill shelter in North Texas, located in Carrollton, Texas (Woot's backyard). They are a 501c3, so all donations are tax deductible.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-11-05

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
AGrant311 wrote:Thank you, faughtey. Yes, folks, Wiley needs your help. I linked shirt.woot on his site which is to raise money for homeless animals at Operation Kindness, the largest and oldest no-kill shelter in North Texas, located in Carrollton, Texas (Woot's backyard). They are a 501c3, so all donations are tax deductible.

You ought to make a separate thread for this. I almost didn't see it, but glad I did!

homeschoolwinner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages homeschoolwinner

Hey-o, got my Totally Awesome Deer! And yes, it's totally awesome!

Bigger link to close-up:

LINK!

And here's a picture of me wearing it!

Please, please, guys, I have a boyfriend. Step off. No seriously, I'm spoken for. Please, no photos. Stop it. Okay, maybe one. But just one! Alright, maybe two.

(I'm joking of course. Just in case I get some mean comments. This is the internet, you know.)

"Love is the meaning of life, Life is the meaning of love" The Rutles

imsochady

quality posts: 26 Private Messages imsochady
homeschoolwinner wrote:

And here's a picture of me wearing it!

Please, please, guys, I have a boyfriend. Step off. No seriously, I'm spoken for. Please, no photos. Stop it. Okay, maybe one. But just one! Alright, maybe two.

(I'm joking of course. Just in case I get some mean comments. This is the internet, you know.)

Sweetness! I can't wait for mine. Delivery takes forever, but I usually get surprised when it finally gets here. I'm like, "Oooh, a package from Woot! I wonder what it could be!?"

homeschoolwinner

imsochady wrote:Sweetness! I can't wait for mine. Delivery takes forever, but I usually get surprised when it finally gets here. I'm like, "Oooh, a package from Woot! I wonder what it could be!?"

Do you get so many that you just don't know which one it's gonna be?
Or are you like me and you order stuff online and then purposely forget that you did so that every time you get a package you're pleasantly surprised?

imsochady

homeschoolwinner wrote:Do you get so many that you just don't know which one it's gonna be?
Or are you like me and you order stuff online and then purposely forget that you did so that every time you get a package you're pleasantly surprised?

I usually forget! I get somewhat excited when opening the bag, trying to guess what shirt it is. And yes, kinda like that little kid on Christmas day .

Booperelli

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli

Sometimes I forget I order things from regular Woot and get all excited when I see a Woot box, thinking I got randoms or something.

Like today.

AGrant311

Here is Wiley showing off "The Walrus and the High Wheeler."

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-09-05

And Wiley and sleeping Hillary with "Avocado Man Redux." Notice the nice, printed info label in the shirt.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-09-05

AGrant311

Okay, we needed details here.

edit: Click on this picture and it'll blow it up nice and big so y'all can see the detail.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
homeschoolwinner wrote:Hey-o, got my Totally Awesome Deer! And yes, it's totally awesome!

O....the dangers of being female and on the internet.

homeschoolwinner

mrwednesday wrote:O....the dangers of being female and on the internet.

Haha. Its okay I feel safe (:

polkad0t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polkad0t

I was devastated when FedEx said that my Class Time Effectively would be coming tomorrow rather than today as I had hoped. However, when I came home today, it was waiting for me in my mail slot, just in time for the first day of school tomorrow! I love it!

Here is a link to the larger version is anyone is interested:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2623/3901901504_873e1d0350_b.jpg

WS is still a bit large... how is kids 12 compared to WS?

binkdrop

Gnubjub and I in our "The Chemist" shirts. Gnubjub is excited about wearing his shirt to all of his science classes, and I am excited to wear my chemistry shirt to all of my Human Resource Development classes. :p Anyways, the shirts turned out great - no printing errors that I can see and the colors are good!
And if you're wondering - no that particular periodic table isn't "official". They've yet to name "beef" as an element.

polkad0t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polkad0t
binkdrop wrote:Gnubjub and I in our "The Chemist" shirts. Gnubjub is excited about wearing his shirt to all of his science classes, and I am excited to wear my chemistry shirt to all of my Human Resource Development classes. :p Anyways, the shirts turned out great - no printing errors that I can see and the colors are good!
And if you're wondering - no that particular periodic table isn't "official". They've yet to name "beef" as an element.

Wow! It looks great! I ordered it on the same day as I ordered Class Time Used Effectively, but for some reason, it's coming a day later :[ I will be taking Chemistry for the first time this year and this shirt is perfect!

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
binkdrop wrote:Gnubjub and I in our "The Chemist" shirts. Gnubjub is excited about wearing his shirt to all of his science classes, and I am excited to wear my chemistry shirt to all of my Human Resource Development classes. :p Anyways, the shirts turned out great - no printing errors that I can see and the colors are good!

ha ha, that's awesome!

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Got this shirt in today, "All Hands on Deck", it came out great, and the queen is possessed! Anyways here are the pictures!

Hm this stinks, I usually fit the whole image in no problem when using stock sizes @ photobucket. Wonder why its cutting off half my pictures? Does HTML work? I wonder if I threw them in some liquid tables, did the width to 100% if it would automatically re-size the image to fit? Darn, I had a cool perspective on a photo that made it look like it was sailing into view, with the other half of the boat blurry and it looked like it was cruising. But it looks weird with only half showing so I took it down. Bummer. Still a great shirt though!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

Helathelia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Helathelia

I got my "Lights of Emerald City" today and I am somehow disappointed.
First of all the white guy is huge compared to the city and second there are three places where it looks like the Shirt is dirty, but its color so its ment to be that way?

Ive linked to the images because they are kind of huge:
Lights of Emerald City
Close Up

binkdrop

thejakeyl88 wrote:Got this shirt in today, "All Hands on Deck", it came out great, and the queen is possessed! Anyways here are the pictures!

Hm this stinks, I usually fit the whole image in no problem when using stock sizes @ photobucket. Wonder why its cutting off half my pictures?

We can still see it by right clicking and selecting "View image" so it's not a big deal it doesn't all show up here. And I don't think HTML works because this place uses BBC I believe.

HalfWheat

Beef isn't an element? What about pork? Onion?

Sigh. I guess this explains my problems in chemistry class. I thought my cooking was pretty good, but other people's experiments always looked different than mine.

jasneko

Adorable. Photo. You two (and your photoshopping!) are toooooo cute.

Vote!

yodal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yodal

Me wearing some of my fave shirts.

I wear that filthy hippies shirt to death, everytime i wear it i get stopped and people ask me if im a filthy hippy Hahahah

lauraglynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauraglynn

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
lauraglynn wrote:

Is there a woot issue with photos showing up? I don't think that it is me...but...it could be...

you had a double 'http://' at the beginning of your flickr img link. just go up and fix it and then use the EXACT jpg link for the photo you wish to show. it's missing a '.jpg' tag

lauraglynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauraglynn

thanks!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I vote for more pics of yodal

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant

in the spirit of AGrant311 posting all shirts with Wiley, I'm going to start getting shots of myself doing karaoke in woot shirts.

the only three pictures i've been captured in so far are:

but i will be wearing different ones out in the future

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Jestik wrote:I vote for more pics of yodal

More pictures showing the SHIRTS yodal wears, perhaps? I can barely see the designs in her photos, sadly.

AGrant311

JadenKale wrote:More pictures showing the SHIRTS yodal wears, perhaps? I can barely see the designs in her photos, sadly.

I could barely figure out the bottom one.

imsochady

Jestik wrote:I vote for more pics of yodal

LOLSSSSsss

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

yodal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yodal
AGrant311 wrote:I could barely figure out the bottom one.

I know my pics are dodgy. Its Evil-o-Meter its a pretty badass shirt.

laurenhughes08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurenhughes08

Does anyone have a picture of Blue Moon yet? I was thinking about buying one and was wondering what it looked like on...