mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
laurenhughes08 wrote:Does anyone have a picture of Blue Moon yet? I was thinking about buying one and was wondering what it looked like on...

People who frequent the forums tend to buy quality shirts from quality designers so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

got Drakxxx's Scareperson today.

It's an absolute killer! The varying colors of yellow, orange, and crimson (cranberry?) on olive are stunning. And the line work and details are classic Drakxxx:

Great job, Drakxxx!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Here's some pics of "I Just Call it Housekeeping". You can see the reaper well, and the cord is actually faint but visible, but the ground lines are pretty much non-existent in real life. That's not really a huge deal to me as it's secondary (or more like thirdary) detail. I tried to get a pic close to what it looks like but the best I could do was the pic on the top, without a flash. It's a bit fainter than that, but not by too much...

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
Jestik wrote:got Drakxxx's Scareperson today.

It's an absolute killer! The varying colors of yellow, orange, and crimson (cranberry?) on olive are stunning. And the line work and details are classic Drakxxx:

Great job, Drakxxx!

I am BEYOND jealous. I just checked the status of my shirt and it didn't ship until today, and won't get here for at least another week. I seriously ordered it at like, 12:05 that night (don't know how I got past the server errors) but maybe that doesn't make a difference. CURSE YOU, MINNESOTA! Not only do you go from 80 degrees one week to 50 degrees the next, YOU MAKE MY WOOT SHIRTS TAKE FOREVER! But I'm happy for you Jestik, it looks amazing! I can't wait to get mine! BUT I GUESS I HAVE TO! ><

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

I'm exhausted, but I wanted to get these up before I forget... Really like this print.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

Jestik

thejakeyl88 wrote:I'm exhausted, but I wanted to get these up before I forget... Really like this print.

dude, your pics are always the best! I didn't get this one, but I'm thinking about it now!

thanks for posting

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Rocking the Unicorn shirt, amazing job on remixing the shirt.

mer

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
jesusbeard wrote:Rocking the Unicorn shirt, amazing job on remixing the shirt.

Whoa! Jesusbeard without the beard?!? Are you just Jesus now?

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
thejakeyl88 wrote:I'm exhausted, but I wanted to get these up before I forget... Really like this print.

Looks great! Darn, I wanted that shirt all through the derby, then talked myself out of it. Rethinking...

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant

[quote postid="3484065" user="thejakeyl88"]I'm exhausted, but I wanted to get these up before I forget... Really like this print.

I'm thinking of ordering this one this weekend...does anyone have (or could anyone) post a full pic of this shirt ON someone? I'd like to see what it looks like with print size and whatnot.... thanks in advance to whomever accepts this challenge

yodal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yodal
AGrant311 wrote:I could barely figure out the bottom one.

Here ya go, a better pic.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

yodal wrote:Here ya go, a better pic.

So that's how it printed for women: one tapioca pearl approves of the scent of the right armpit, but the other tapioca pearl is letting everyone know you forgot to put deodorant on the left armpit.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
tgentry wrote:Here's some pics of "I Just Call it Housekeeping". You can see the reaper well, and the cord is actually faint but visible, but the ground lines are pretty much non-existent in real life. That's not really a huge deal to me as it's secondary (or more like thirdary) detail. I tried to get a pic close to what it looks like but the best I could do was the pic on the top, without a flash. It's a bit fainter than that, but not by too much...

(snip)

Glad it printed OK!

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady

[quote postid="3488684" user="yodal"]Here ya go, a better pic.

LOL Yodal, I figured out the shirt right away!

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat

As promised, I baked that little sucker. No shirt yet, though...still waiting for that. Here's what he looked like before he went into the oven:

And here he is, baked. He's a little bubbly and lumpy, though. I was playing with a new recipe.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
HalfWheat wrote:As promised, I baked that little sucker. No shirt yet, though...still waiting for that. Here's what he looked like before he went into the oven:

And here he is, baked. He's a little bubbly and lumpy, though. I was playing with a new recipe.

Of course you will have to make another or save that one so that you can photograph yourself eating the doughboy while wearing the shirt.

HalfWheat

mrwednesday wrote:Of course you will have to make another or save that one so that you can photograph yourself eating the doughboy while wearing the shirt.

(mumble, crunch, mumble) Save what?

lindab53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindab53
HalfWheat wrote:As promised, I baked that little sucker. No shirt yet, though...still waiting for that. Here's what he looked like before he went into the oven:

I love it! Share the recipe?

yodal

SO CUTE Halfwheat! looks so close to the one on the shirt too.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

is he half wheat?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
goldenthorn wrote:So that's how it printed for women: one tapioca pearl approves of the scent of the right armpit, but the other tapioca pearl is letting everyone know you forgot to put deodorant on the left armpit.

QUOTEOFTHETHREAD

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
mrwednesday wrote:Of course you will have to make another or save that one so that you can photograph yourself eating the doughboy while wearing the shirt.

HAH! He looks so delicious!

HalfWheat

KaylaJ wrote:is he half wheat?

He's all wheat, but he's not whole wheat. English is a funny language...

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal

I got Kitty Gratis today.... it is mondo cute!

Jestik

just made time to post these pics, but I would strongly suggest getting Hunger Pains if you can. Great colors, nice illustration and line work, and subtle humor. Not everyone catches the Yogi reference...

I really like this shirt.

Edit: Added higher resolution close-up versions to see the detail

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Jestik wrote:just made time to post these pics, but I would strongly suggest getting Hunger Pains if you can. Great colors, nice illustration and line work, and subtle humor. Not everyone catches the Yogi reference...

Jestik, I got mine in the mail two days ago, and it is definitely one of my new favorites. It's rare that a shirt can be so funny and yet have such a fierce illustration attached to it. The textures for the bear's fur just printed great--beyond my expectations. It's a surprisingly light print, too, not a wall of ink by a long shot.

Pick this one up while you still can, people.

Jestik

IndependentVik wrote:Jestik, I got mine in the mail two days ago, and it is definitely one of my new favorites. It's rare that a shirt can be so funny and yet have such a fierce illustration attached to it. The textures for the bear's fur just printed great--beyond my expectations. It's a surprisingly light print, too, not a wall of ink by a long shot.

Pick this one up while you still can, people.

My feelings exactly! I love the duality of it. The fierceness of the Nature-Gone-Wild scene, but also the underlying humor if you catch the reference.
And, yes, it's a very light print - wore mine just this morning!

Jestik

hey, IndiVik!
I finally got my first-sucker copy of Destroy, Destroy, Destroy today.

Just like I had hoped - it turned out GREAT! The heather grey really compliments the robot's coloring, and accentuates the other colors very nicely. Selling only 400 copies, the sales numbers do not reflect on the quality of this design.

imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady
Jestik wrote:hey, IndiVik!

Just like I had hoped - it turned out GREAT! The heather grey really compliments the robot's coloring, and accentuates the other colors very nicely. Selling only 400 copies, the sales numbers do not reflect on the quality of this design.

Hey, I got this too! I like it bunch. I kinda like that only 400 people bought it. Makes it somewhat cooler due to its paucity out there .

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Jestik wrote:hey, IndiVik!

Jestik, thank you so much for posting this. I was extremely curious as to how it would turn out. I'm almost disappointed that it printed so great, because I know I'll find it almost impossible to justify another shirt purchase before its reckoning. Even if I can't get this one, though, I hope your pic generates a few well-deserved commission sales to the designer.

Great, great shirt. That it only sold 400 while so much garbage sells thousands . . . well, I'll stop myself before I get into a rant ;)

BTW, you really have a knack for picking up the best shirts.

yodal

Jestik wrote:just made time to post these pics, but I would strongly suggest getting Hunger Pains if you can. Great colors, nice illustration and line work, and subtle humor. Not everyone catches the Yogi reference...

Ahhhhh i see, i didnt get the yogi bear reff thanks for letting me know now i get it!! : )

Cryzabey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cryzabey

Bear Hug! :D

Sorry for the low res, but my camera is absolutely horrible. I think the shirt printed exceptionally well, and I've recruited a decent number of Wooters this past week by wearing it [;

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh

I really like this shirt.

Edit: Added higher resolution close-up versions to see the detail

wow. that printed huge. i need this shirt! dang it! I've been trying not to spend money.

JesseBYAH

Anyone have a picture of Harvest Traditions? I really like that shirt but held onto my money so I could get Scareperson that week. Now I'm considering picking it up but I'm wondering how it looks. Can you see the turtle well? Someone posted in the shirt thread that the turtle is hardly visible, which makes me sad. Anyone have a picture?

laurafoy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages laurafoy

Okay, so this isn't officially a shirt, but I didn't want to start up a new thread. I know that it's not the most beloved design by you hardcore regulars, but it translated really well to pumpkin carving, so I hope you like it.

JesseBYAH

laurafoy wrote:Okay, so this isn't officially a shirt, but I didn't want to start up a new thread. I know that it's not the most beloved design by you hardcore regulars, but it translated really well to pumpkin carving, so I hope you like it.

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's awesome, well done

yodal

laurafoy wrote:Okay, so this isn't officially a shirt, but I didn't want to start up a new thread. I know that it's not the most beloved design by you hardcore regulars, but it translated really well to pumpkin carving, so I hope you like it.

thats pretty badass.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
Cryzabey wrote:

Bear Hug! :D

Sorry for the low res, but my camera is absolutely horrible. I think the shirt printed exceptionally well, and I've recruited a decent number of Wooters this past week by wearing it [;

i like how that printed with the hearts

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

Here I am rocking my Oroboros!

(Please excuse the drugged look I'm wearing--I don't do drugs, I swear! lol That's my half grimace, half smile because I hate being on camera.)

Anyway, the green looks beautiful in the light! I love it!

EDIT: I can't get the image to fit right! (I'm using photobucket) It keeps cutting off! DX Any advice on this for future posts? Thanks in advance!

Edit again:...never mind. It looked cut off in the preview...^_^;;;

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

Here is yesterday's Illustrated Ratings Guide! I forgot to get a pic of the back, but that's the price you pay for world's promptest photo shoot I guess