naktipi

quality posts: 4 Private Messages naktipi

Sperm Whales Make Good Seamen :'D One of my new favs! It printed really well, but my web cam isn't that good. Color layering is supreme and it fills up the front of the shirt really well.

Mmm. Pie.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

meh.

Boots rocked it.

bennydougs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bennydougs

I am super happy with the quality of the print job! Thanks woot. I dont think this pic really does it justice, but trust me it came out great.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
bennydougs wrote:

I am super happy with the quality of the print job! Thanks woot. I dont think this pic really does it justice, but trust me it came out great.

I wish more people would appreciate how good heather gray actually looks. Infinitely superior to asphalt.

The design looks awesome as well.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Jestik wrote:meh.

*snipped out pics*

That is awesome. Seeing a picture of it really makes me appreciate how quality the design was. It would've made terrific album cover art.

danwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danwo
bennydougs wrote:

This looks great! Can't wait to get it!!

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
mrwednesday wrote:I wish more people would appreciate how good heather gray actually looks. Infinitely superior to asphalt.

I can't speak to how heather gray "looks" (since that's subjective), but as a designer I am aware that it is more difficult to design on if you're not very good at color selection and use.

that's why a shirt that looks good on heather is all the more impressive to me!

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop

Here's Use Proper Grammar.

mrwednesday

theinfinityloop wrote:Here's Use Proper Grammar.

snip

Did it print on orange or is the color contrast just off?

theinfinityloop

No, it's red. I was having serious camera issues.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
theinfinityloop wrote:Here's Use Proper Grammar.

Looks like it printed well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh

I got X-treme National Park today. pretty disapointed with it. It's so small on the shirt, you can barely tell what's going on. This is a design that should have filled the shirt.

mrwednesday

Leahbh wrote:I got X-treme National Park today. pretty disapointed with it. It's so small on the shirt, you can barely tell what's going on. This is a design that should have filled the shirt.

My guess is that you bought the women's shirt? The designs are something like 20% smaller. Buy the equivalent men's size instead.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
mrwednesday wrote:I wish more people would appreciate how good heather gray actually looks. Infinitely superior to asphalt.

I got my "Robot Zombie Vampires from Space!" today, and I agree completely. I also have to amend what I said on the shirt's thread; this looks fantastic on heather grey, and better than it would on red, I think. The print is pretty damn big, and the red letters just explode off the shirt in a way that a red shirt wouldn't have allowed.

pm1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pm1

I like it!

central color of the mushroom cloud is a little too pink when you look close though. but fine from a distance

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith
Leahbh wrote:I got X-treme National Park today. pretty disapointed with it. It's so small on the shirt, you can barely tell what's going on. This is a design that should have filled the shirt.

I was considering getting that one... Maybe I should pass. Did anyone post a pic of it? (Male Version?)

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

cantstopthesignal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cantstopthesignal

I love T shirts.

Jestik

Here's Greetings from Krampus!

It printed extremely well, and the detail of the design is superb!

IndependentVik

Jestik wrote:Here's Greetings from Krampus!

*snipped out images*

Dude, you always buy the best shirts. Love that closeup shot. The fur on the creature printed really well.

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind
genericsmith wrote:I was considering getting that one... Maybe I should pass. Did anyone post a pic of it? (Male Version?)

Jestik

IndependentVik wrote:Dude, you always buy the best shirts. Love that closeup shot. The fur on the creature printed really well.

ah, thanks Vik!

yeah, I'm wearing Krampus today, considering the December 5th reference from Wiki. Also blogged about it as my SOTD

the detail on the shirt really IS incredible. Missmonster rulz!

IndependentVik

elviswind wrote:

I gotta say, that _did_ print smaller than I'd expected. Still a hilarious design, though

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith
IndependentVik wrote:I gotta say, that _did_ print smaller than I'd expected. Still a hilarious design, though

It IS an awesome design... But I dunno, if I'm going to have epic 'splosions... I'd rather it take up more of my shirt... I'll wait for it to get closer to the reckoning to make my decision.

*shrug*

Thanks for posting the pic of it though.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
IndependentVik wrote:I gotta say, that _did_ print smaller than I'd expected. Still a hilarious design, though

It's hard to read the smaller letters on the sign and it's so small it's hard to tell what's going on unless really close ( i have WM)

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Jestik wrote:Here's Greetings from Krampus!

goddamn that's awesome! I can't wait to get mine!

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
omnitarian wrote:I did an inventory of my tee collection today (came up with 68 in total). There's a lot of Woot shirts and Woot designers in there, if you're bored you can try to ID them all :P

http://www.flickr.com/photos/omnitarian/4110172450/

neato mosquito, i just ordered funkalicious myself (astronaut with the boom box). and maybe during the holidays i'll do the count on mine, though i kinda don't want to know!

theinfinityloop

12 Days of Christmas, aka Aw, And I Didn’t Get You Anything printed very well. Out of my shirt prints, this is the best color matching job. Well done, Woot.

There's still time to pick this up for Christmas!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Looks great! Can't wait to get mine!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Kodama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kodama

I've had this huge Gita Solo kicking around ever since I got it in a trade, and I finally made it wearable!

Does anyone else do shirt alterations?

imsochady

quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady

I just noticed this now. This shirt wasn't advertised completely...

What was shown in the on-sale page:

What came in the package:

The trail/track marks are on the shirt!!! Which I do like!

I was just thinking it might have hurt the sales a bit for not having all the elements of the design on the sale page.

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

That's pretty bizarre, but it certainly looks nice either way

JadenKale

imsochady wrote:I just noticed this now. This shirt wasn't advertised completely...

I was just thinking it might have hurt the sales a bit for not having all the elements of the design on the sale page.

I bet it was a mistake and either the staff didn't realize it or the artist didn't get a hold of the staff. I had seen that mistake but I thought that was a final choice of the artist working with the staff. I wish now that I had emailed ProfHotPants about that.

elviswind

I just received Final Approach*.

Here are some pics:

* Cat not included.

elviswind

imsochady wrote:I just noticed this now. This shirt wasn't advertised completely...

Also looks like some texture was added to the fur on the bear and the mouse thing.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
Kodama wrote:

Does anyone else do shirt alterations?

I believe one person bleached out the shirt color on "Pandora's Friends" (somewhere earlier in this thread) after the print came out muddled and unclear. I've thought about trying it out, since I really liked that design, even though it didn't print that well.

valorandvellum

quality posts: 5 Private Messages valorandvellum

Here's how my Sleeping Giants tee came out!

JadenKale

valorandvellum wrote:Here's how my Sleeping Giants tee came out!

That is fantastic! Though I didn't ever doubt it for a moment!

mrwednesday

Here's a Jovobeni Noir for those who might have been interested. I think it came out really well.

And here is O Holy Night, which apparently wasn't intended to be on asphalt but ended up that way somehow. I was a bit disappointed to see that it wasn't on navy but thankfully (mostly to Robbie's awesome design) I think it looks great as well.

And a Closeup:

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
elviswind wrote:I just received Final Approach*.

Here are some pics:
* Cat not included.

Aw shucks... I got excited for a sec...if it came with the cat... =)

If anyone got Collision, would love to see a picture of that. Especially on a woman's shirt, but either will do!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

@imsochady
@omnitarian
@JadenKale

Hey, thanks for posting a picture of the T-shirt (I need to check this thread more often). I'm glad you folks liked the design. I, too was disappointed when I saw the shirt composition on the day of sale. I thought maybe I mistakenly omitted the "arrow" trail in the file or for some reason it was deleted when it went to print. I was happy and relieved though, when I received my shirt in the mail and found out the "trail" was included.