jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
SnowQueenVT wrote:

Hi everyone! Snowqueenvt here, just wanted to show off my beautiful Jasneko lantern prints...I was so excited to see her up there for a print !
I love her work so much! The shirts printed gorgeously (We got 4...one for everyone!) Absolutely beautiful.Thanks Jasneko, I LOVE having a wearable piece of your artwork, you're the best! Love, snowqueenvt

goneferal wrote:I love mine too! The best part is the expression on the tiger's face: adorable!

Thanks very much snowqueen and goneferal - so glad you love them! And Snowqueen thanks so much for sharing your pictures! It's a really great feeling to actually see people in them!
(and if anyone else bought Lantern Lights and feels like posting you in them - I'd be very happy to see more pictures!)

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
paigeg wrote:
Just here to say Howdy to Snowy and all you folks. Recently purchased The Binge and got it yesterday. My BFF loved it so much she immediately signed up with Woot to buy one...

Haha nice, you realize your the first person out of 20,000+ who own that shirt to actually post it Thanks. I really need to take some shots in my shirts that have printed

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

I FINALLY got my shirts today. The very day it will get reckoned away. The first order turned out to be Patrick's LOTR shirt. Second order was Benny's Pencil Sharpener shirt. Third and final order was my shirt.

Here's mine. Printed perfectly.

Click to see the full image.

Blurry closeup:

Here's Bennydoug's The Sharpener. Printed great:

Click to see the full image.

Closeup:

My battery died before I could take any shots of Patrick's. Sorry. It printed really well though.

Enjoy!

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915

Finally came today. (7 day next day is amazing) I don't think the distressing came out as bad as everyone thought it would.

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

Drakxxx and Crescent Debris's O R’lyeh?.

It printed awesome. See for yourself.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Jestik wrote:Drakxxx and Crescent Debris's O R’lyeh?.

Wow. That did come out great. Can't wait to get mine.
Meanwhile, I was stylin my 'A Distinct Possibility' from Deadfrog on Vacay, shopping Old Savannah...

/edit to add that, while all the colors listed are Pantone cool grays, the lighter shade really looks moss green in the sunlight. That's not a bad thing, just wasn't expecting it.

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

[quote postid="3899108" user="Jestik"]Drakxxx and Crescent Debris's O R’lyeh?.

*drools*
I can't wait until mine arrives! ^_^

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

So, I got all three of the Derby shirts from this weekend today. And I have a new rescue doggie (had her for a month now) and Katie is making her Woot shirt modeling debut.
First off, Wiley with "A Novel Idea."

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2010-04-21

Second, here is Katie with "You Shall Not Octopass."

And finally the chaos of both of them with "O R'lyeh?" Since pics of this had already been posted, I wasn't too stressed on getting a good one. And Katie was having fun bouncing on Ahab.

I really like the colors of "Octopass."
Yes, those are scars on Katie's face. She had been tied to the sign at our shelter with a box of three dead puppies, and the vet had to remove buckshot from her rear legs. She got adopted and returned, and I ended up taking her. She's super skiddish, still, but I'm making headway. She likes Wiley and he actually likes her. Hillary, the Yorkie, just ignores her.

tjost

AGrant311 wrote:So, I got all three of the Derby shirts from this weekend today. And I have a new rescue doggie (had her for a month now) and Katie is making her Woot shirt modeling debut.
First off, Wiley with "A Novel Idea."

Second, here is Katie with "You Shall Not Octopass."

And finally the chaos of both of them with "O R'lyeh?" Since pics of this had already been posted, I wasn't too stressed on getting a good one. And Katie was having fun bouncing on Ahab.

I really like the colors of "Octopass."
Yes, those are scars on Katie's face. She had been tied to the sign at our shelter with a box of three dead puppies, and the vet had to remove buckshot from her rear legs. She got adopted and returned, and I ended up taking her. She's super skiddish, still, but I'm making headway. She likes Wiley and he actually likes her. Hillary, the Yorkie, just ignores her.

Thanks for posting these Agrant. Octopass' color came out really great, good job Eshto. I'm also honored because I believe A Novel Idea is the first of my prints to be modeled by Wiley, I feel like I've entered a special club now Great job on getting the shelter puppy too, people can be so cruel to animals, that was really sad to read about, but I'm glad she has a home now.

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
Jestik wrote:Drakxxx and Crescent Debris's O R’lyeh?.

Man, I'm really glad because a friend of mine just IM'ed me saying he got his in the mail and that it honestly printed like s***. He said the colors were all misaligned. I told him to take a pic and hit up service@woot.com for a reprint.

Well awesome, I hope the majority printed like this. I put a lot of effort into the colors to make sure everything was super clean so I hate when it doesn't print right. Thanks for the post Jestik! You've eased my nerves a bit.

Edit: The shirts that came for my family turned out awesome! Just waiting for mine now.

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah
AGrant311 wrote:

Aw, good on you. I deal with rescued dogs regularly & they tend to be some of the lovingest dogs you will ever meet. Because of their earlier treatment, they seem to appreciate every nicety & sign of affection you bestow on them that much more. Like you say, though, they tend to be skittish at first. Best of luck, AG, you're a good person

loveengrey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loveengrey

So I got "Wild Anatomy" in the mail yesterday, and I gotta say the colors on it are insane. Out of the 25+ woot shirts I own, none of them look as good as this one. I'll put up some pics later but damn the shirt looks so nice. I'd grab one before it gets reckoned.

Draug

Here is artulo's lovely Nightmoth. Scoop it up before it's Reckoned today! (and maybe in doing so you'll save it for another week!)

Draug

I just got Explore, Enjoy, Protect in the mail!

The colors are really neat! And it has it's own special tag like the sorely-missed Classics had!

In terms of difference between organic and the regular woot tee, the only difference I found is that the feel of the organic shirt is a bit different. To me, it feels a bit softer than the shirt O R'lyeh? I'm wearing now. Keep in mind this just arrived in the mail so it hasn't been washed; I'm not sure how that will affect the feel of the fabric afterwards though I doubt there will be [hope there won't be] that much of a difference.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Got my "Ask Again Later" shirts today and I think they came out perfectly! As I kind of anticipated the design was larger than previewed (most designs are), which was a common complaint about the design as shown. I think it's really nicely sized on the actual shirt, and the colors, shape, and half-toning all printed really sharply:

jasneko

Received "The Angry Girlfriend" today. It printed well - actually a lot more wearable looking now that it's on a tee. Sorry for bad pics - it's a rainy day and the light is not the greatest.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

Patrickspens' Sakura Samurai printed beautifully! Sorry for the crappy pic - I'm not aces at photogging my own chest with my cellphone. The important thing is the colors are just so vivid! Great job, patrickspens, and woot!

/edit to add... Sadly, I've discovered a couple of issues with this shirt. First, I was just in our office rest room and, under those lights, with the full-length mirror, I can see the outline of the top plate of the press. I'm hoping it's a shine mark and not over-inking or a dirty plate that's left a permanent outline. A wash will tell.
Second, there's a snag in the shirt that has a long, fuzzy string hanging out, in a quite unfortunate place for a female. Any snag is unfortunate, of course, but really! And I've never actually seen a snag in a cotton tee before!
In any case, I guess I'm going to have ask Woot to send a replacement. I know they're only ten-dollar tees, but they should still be wearable. Damn. First-ever problem with a Woot shirt, for me.
/edit again to say Thanks, Tye! REALLY quick turnaround on my request for a replacement - a new one will be on the way soon. Yippee!

Draug

paigeg wrote:
/edit to add... Sadly, I've discovered a couple of issues with this shirt. First, I was just in our office rest room and, under those lights, with the full-length mirror, I can see the outline of the top plate of the press. I'm hoping it's a shine mark and not over-inking or a dirty plate that's left a permanent outline. A wash will tell.

I think the outline you're talking about will wash out. cmdixon's Live Not On Evil was good for having those but it washed out on my shirt.

cclizacf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cclizacf
paigeg wrote:Patrickspens' Sakura Samurai printed beautifully! Sorry for the crappy pic - I'm not aces at photogging my own chest with my cellphone. The important thing is the colors are just so vivid! Great job, patrickspens, and woot!

Second, there's a snag in the shirt that has a long, fuzzy string hanging out, in a quite unfortunate place for a female. Any snag is unfortunate, of course, but really! And I've never actually seen a snag in a cotton tee before!
In any case, I guess I'm going to have ask Woot to send a replacement. I know they're only ten-dollar tees, but they should still be wearable. Damn. First-ever problem with a Woot shirt, for me.
/edit again to say Thanks, Tye! REALLY quick turnaround on my request for a replacement - a new one will be on the way soon. Yippee!

I just got my shirt and it had the same "plate of the press" mark all the way around the image. Please give an update if you wash it, I haven't worn mine yet, so if you figure out the press problem before I do I might just go ask for a replacement. Thanks for your info :]

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant

jasneko

Received 'Tweets are for Birds'!

(Jasneko, haven't you ever heard of an iron?)

Closeup:

JesseBYAH

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JesseBYAH
jasneko wrote:Received 'Tweets are for Birds'!

(Jasneko, haven't you ever heard of an iron?)

Closeup:

That printed really well! The distressing looks great. Not too distracting or anything. Great job, and congrats!

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
jasneko wrote:

is that on a small or a medium (or a men's or a women's)? I might pick one up before it reckons but I'm not sure about the design size.

cmdixon2

Got Argyle Kite today!
Woot printed it perfectly.

Modeled by my beautiful wife:

Closeup:

Full design laid flat:

albinoapple

quality posts: 2 Private Messages albinoapple

Would anyone be kind enough to post a picture of Squeeze? I'm heavily considering the shirt but I'm not 100% sure I'd like it in person.

cmdixon2

albinoapple wrote:Would anyone be kind enough to post a picture of Squeeze? I'm heavily considering the shirt but I'm not 100% sure I'd like it in person.

Sure!
I'm very happy with it. Printed great.

Mine is in the wash so I had to take a picture of my wife's. The design is quite a bit smaller on her shirt than mine.

Jestik

cmdixon2 wrote:Got Argyle Kite today!
Woot printed it perfectly.

Modeled by my beautiful wife:

that pic cracks me up. She so looks like she's humoring you to model for your shirt

Congrats on another well deserved print Chris!

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

got this the other day, phone pic so sorry about that, but it really came out well. even my mom thought it was "cute"

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
KaylaJ wrote:

got this the other day, phone pic so sorry about that, but it really came out well. even my mom thought it was "cute"

Whoa! That looks great! I might have to pick one up.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

My Schrodinger's Cat shirt made it to one of my friends and they let me take some photos of it. the print turned out great. The colors are warmer in real life but my photo taking is not so great.

Detail shot.

This is a Men's Large I'm still waiting for my girl sizes to come in to see how the smaller print looks. =D

Draug

Here is jewelwing's lovely Blocks Build You. This is my first orange shirt.woot and I must say I'm already rather attached to it. :D The orange is not as bad as some people say it is. This is a perfect shirt for the upcoming E3 so hurry and scoop one up!

Draug

Here is the poorly-cast-away-in-the-reckoning-at-the-moment-go-and-save-it-with-a-sale-or-two The Butterfly Defect by Rachel Caldwell, freshly out of the bag! (hence the creases :P)

Please disregard my "cheerful" expression. I have an ear-ache at the moment. >_< But this shirt turned out beautifully! Go save it, please, and I also have a request: Can someone throw up a picture of Rose? Many thanks! :D

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Draug wrote:Here is the poorly-cast-away-in-the-reckoning-at-the-moment-go-and-save-it-with-a-sale-or-two The Butterfly Defect by Rachel Caldwell, freshly out of the bag! (hence the creases :P)
:D

If the eye/bone thing weren't sticking out, I would...but that part is just overly creepy to me. All I can think of are the flesh eating caterpillars.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Jestik

Here is againstbound's Nighttime.

I can't tell you how great this looks in person. The color combinations are fantastic, and there is so much more detail than at first glance.

tjost

Jestik wrote:Here is againstbound's Nighttime.

I can't tell you how great this looks in person. The color combinations are fantastic, and there is so much more detail than at first glance.

Thats cool, but what I'm wondering is how the heck did you get that shirt overnighted to you, it was on sale yesterday!?!

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah

Nice. Now I'm thinking maybe I should go buy a backup. You should post these in the shirt's thread as well in hopes that a few more get sold. Those pics should be way more effective than woot's eh mock-up.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Clefhanger came, and the print is off-center. No, it's not my body, and I even took into consideration the shape of the design. About to email Woot and send picture. Sorry there's no Wiley here. It's me to show the weird print job.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jestik

tjost wrote:Thats cool, but what I'm wondering is how the heck did you get that shirt overnighted to you, it was on sale yesterday!?!

yeah, I don't usually pay for the overnight, but I couldn't wait to see this shirt. Seeing it now, it was well worth the $5. Now I can wear it this weekend

streetwalkincheetah wrote:Nice. Now I'm thinking maybe I should go buy a backup. You should post these in the shirt's thread as well in hopes that a few more get sold. Those pics should be way more effective than woot's eh mock-up.

done!
(and thanks for the reminder - I had forgotten).

tjost

Jestik wrote:done!
(and thanks for the reminder - I had forgotten).

I'm an spoon, I thought the 5 dollar shipping was for 2 day shipping (cause that's how long it takes to get to me usually but I usually only order derby stuff and the weekend must add some ship time), but I just looked at the order page and it says next day :S oops