+ Add a Comment

GoldBerry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GoldBerry
butonbandit11 wrote:

The colors actually turned out pretty nice, kind of a golden coppery color it seems. I'm not a fan of koi so I would have never bought it, but it does look really good.

wednesdayfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wednesdayfire

I was lucky(?) enough to grab The Most Popular Word in the World from the random shirt sale:

(MM)
It's a little funky, I am considering trading this one off.

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
butonbandit11 wrote:I got my shirt today and I love it, it's my first woot and it fits great. I'm glad I got it before this next derby, I wasn't sure on the size, but now I can purchase with the utmost in confidence!

Look how nice!

love the street art feel

placement

Thanks for posting these shots. I was waiting to see a printed shirt before purchasing. It looks great and the colors are terrific! In for one!

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

That came out so nice! Urban Painter is in my top 3 woot shirts. My tracking for it says its still in Texas, and I've already gotten shirts that I've ordered AFTER Urban Painter. Best shirts are always the slowest. Can't wait for it to arrive, probably in another 5-6 days

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

M.C. Escher came today! The print looks even better than I anticipated. The colors are awesome (the picture is a little bright, though... just take my word on it).

Edit: I just realized this shirt has already been reckoned. Too bad.

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

Fast Shipping! I didnt think I would really like the design cause I hate zombies, but it's a good solid huge print, and awesomez! Wearing men's L. Colors are almost true to screen color. Right on Woot!

It seems they can print down to about the width of 9 pixels cleanly. Until about 5 pixels wide, they can print with it showing fairly accurate, but smaller, not that well. Still pretty impressive. Cheers!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
jimiyo wrote:Fast Shipping! I didnt think I would really like the design cause I hate zombies, but it's a good solid huge print, and awesomez! Wearing men's L. Colors are almost true to screen color. Right on Woot!

It seems they can print down to about the width of 9 pixels cleanly. Until about 5 pixels wide, they can print with it showing fairly accurate, but smaller, not that well. Still pretty impressive. Cheers!

Are you eating chilled monkey brains? ;-)

Shirt looks good...too bad I won't wear shirts with zombies on them. >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
SailorButterfly wrote:Are you eating chilled monkey brains? ;-)

Funny, I feel the same way, but about Segways.

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
SailorButterfly wrote:Are you eating chilled monkey brains? ;-)

wait wait... grim reaper on an unicorn is cool, but zombies on electronic modes of transportation are not? you are the death/unicorn requester, or wait... was it ELS? regardless :P

im eating air. ^_^

look.... i have a pimple in the middle of my forehead. its huge.

ansharp: har har!

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
jimiyo wrote:look.... i have a pimple in the middle of my forehead. its huge.

You also appear to have a filling in your last bottom right molar. o.O

(That oughtta teach you to laugh at me. )

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

omnitarian wrote:M.C. Escher came today! The print looks even better than I anticipated. The colors are awesome (the picture is a little bright, though... just take my word on it).

Edit: I just realized this shirt has already been reckoned. Too bad.

Thanks for posting! Looks like it printed nicely.

SailorButterfly

jimiyo wrote:wait wait... grim reaper on an unicorn is cool, but zombies on electronic modes of transportation are not? you are the death/unicorn requester, or wait... was it ELS? regardless :P

Yeah, that was me. I requested a unicorn. You decided to put death on it. I loved it. ^^

Death is cool. Zombies are disgusting. :-P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
jimiyo wrote:Fast Shipping! I didnt think I would really like the design cause I hate zombies, but it's a good solid huge print, and awesomez! Wearing men's L. Colors are almost true to screen color. Right on Woot!

i've gotta ask what's on your computer? looks like ceiling cat rising from the dead

octo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages octo
jimiyo wrote:

so uhh, if you dont like zombies, whyd you make a shirt with zombies on it?

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
jimiyo wrote:wait wait... grim reaper on an unicorn is cool, but zombies on electronic modes of transportation are not? you are the death/unicorn requester, or wait... was it ELS? regardless :P

im eating air. ^_^

look.... i have a pimple in the middle of my forehead. its huge.

Both are good with me, Jimi! I like unicorns.. but I like zombies more ;) :D On a note: I was able to snag a WL of Death, thanks to a kind soul who already had it and then received it in a random (yay to being able to wear it again!). My older Death shirt (MXL) doesn't fit, so if anyone asks you about one, send them my way. :D Best of luck to you in the DBH contest! I voted.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

GoldBerry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GoldBerry

Oh man, you're making me wish Hubby would have let me buy this! It looks great. Congrats again on the print. I hope I can somehow talk hubby into letting me get it before it gets reckoned. (Death is also one I want badly, I kept hoping I'd get one in the randoms, I love unicorns and it just looked awesome.)

theghotiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theghotiman

Ok, so, I finally got a new camera and so, here are much better pictures of all my woot shirts.

T4

Grafeeti

NEEEyowm

Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения!

Feed the Whale

I'm From the Streets

Suburban Blitzkrieg

Oh Crud!

Oooo Shiney!

Say No to Scurvy

Unfriendly Locals

The Cake is a Liar

Energy Harvester

Loves Me Not

Cartons of Death

Metamorphisis

Civic Duty Dance

Green Knight: The Weekend Warrior

Independence=Independents

Splorch!

thejakeyl88

Here are the 5 new shirts that arrived today including my random "Mr. Toast" from April 10th. Well before I was here on shirt.woot! I like it a lot, I think I lucked out in the randoms. Anyways, here they are:

Circuit Dragon printed so well, the design printed bigger than I thought it would and I just was amazed when I pulled it out of the woot bag this morning. All in all, glad to have gotten "Zombeer" right before it went, and "Madness of Miss Stereo" before they go as well. Also, "The Choice Was Not Hard" came out great as well, I just love asphalt shirts. Good day for woot shirts today.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

rosebudflowerpower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rosebudflowerpower

whistle while you wreck

Snake201

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snake201
thejakeyl88 wrote:

what camera do you use to take these pictures? they are really nice

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Snake201 wrote:what camera do you use to take these pictures? they are really nice

I think being outside is aiding in the awesome look. I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever buy another shirt and post it.

Snake201

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snake201
Andy47240 wrote:I think being outside is aiding in the awesome look. I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever buy another shirt and post it.

but like the focus on it and stuff, i think that he used a DSLR not a regular point and shoot

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.

patgirl81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patgirl81

Well hi there jimiyo! ;) If you're ever in Alabama, I wouldn't mind going out for a drink or two. Sailor can vouch for me, I'm sure.

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
ansharp wrote:Funny, I feel the same way, but about Segways.

I feel the same way about MJ

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

never seen an artist pose his own shirt. jimi, you rock! so does this shirt, can't wait for it to get here....

thejakeyl88

Snake201 wrote:but like the focus on it and stuff, i think that he used a DSLR not a regular point and shoot

Right on, I'm using an Olympus E-510. For some reason I get my shirts shortly before having to leave for work, so I always just rush outback and take what I can. I took them with 3 different lens. The one you picked out was taken from far away zoomed in with my 40-150mm lens. I like to do night shots so I always forget to turn off my noise filter and reduction which causes the fine details in the shirts to become blurry, but my attention to detail is obsessive some times.

I got this camera to take pics when I hike up in the White Mountains but so far it has more use involving tshirts rather than mountains.

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
thejakeyl88 wrote:

^the color in "finding technicolor" just simply amazes me. So awesome..

Looking through this thread I was reminded how awesome this shirt is, but I just missed the reckoning! I'd pay good money to buy it from anyone. I'd prefer MM or maybe ML but would take MXL. Anyone interested, please please please PM me. I'll post on teetrade too. This is a great shirt, and I don't know why I didn't buy it earlier...

SailorButterfly

patgirl81 wrote:Well hi there jimiyo! ;) If you're ever in Alabama, I wouldn't mind going out for a drink or two. Sailor can vouch for me, I'm sure.

Yeah, I can vouch for you, Hot Momma! ;-)

thejakeyl88

Got 2 more in the mail today. I know one has already been posted but I couldn't resist taking photos because it looks so good! The other thing with feathers came out darker than the pictures posted here showed and I tried my best to reproduce that but I was doing these in the kitchen and had to use my flash which is what was making the shirt look so bright. Its really dark like we though, so if you didn't buy this shirt because of that, don't be afraid to grab it.

Wonderbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wonderbunny
thejakeyl88 wrote:

I like both of these shirts better now that I've seen them but I look awful in grey so I didn't get the ship one and I have to many black.

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian

Wow, Circuit Dragon and Whistle While You Wreck's prints look absolutely stunning.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
omnitarian wrote:Wow, Circuit Dragon and Whistle While You Wreck's prints look absolutely stunning.

Circuit Dragon is even more awesome in real life. Get one while you can..

Wonderbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wonderbunny
omnitarian wrote:Wow, Circuit Dragon and Whistle While You Wreck's prints look absolutely stunning.

Agree with 2nd Fairy on "Get one while you can" both are due to be reckoned this coming Monday.

thejakeyl88

Yeah Circuit Dragon made me say "WOW" when I pulled it out of the bag. The print was MUCH larger than I had expected. Absolutely stunning. All prints have been of excellent quality lately!

claraoc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages claraoc

Urban Street painter (small)
The small splatters of paint printed very well.

And Oil Kings (after it was washed once and put through the dryer, placed on a chair).

WarholBot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WarholBot
Wonderbunny wrote:Agree with 2nd Fairy on "Get one while you can" both are due to be reckoned this coming Monday.

yeah! get "whistle" while you can, he looks like a goner

sundbe10

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sundbe10

Modeling some shirts...

junyiix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junyiix

I'm also enjoying my "Space Planner for Hire" shirt - it came out very nicely!
I was curious, is the Men's Medium wider noticeably wider width wise, when compared to the Men's Small? And about how much longer (in inches if possible) is it in length? I see that American Apparal shirts are more fit to be long and tighter when it comes to sizes. Do you think that shrinking a Mens's Medium in the dryer for a little bit would shrink it close enough to make it say, a cross between a Men's Medium - Men's Small?

If anyone has both sizes and could post a size compairason, that would also be great.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
WarholBot wrote:yeah! get "whistle" while you can, he looks like a goner

Re: Whistle while you wreck. Got mine. Printed beautifully. Hopefully you'll get a few more buyers before the reckoning.

Urban painter, Boot's Water Slides (Sorry forgot the title) Toe's Circuit dragon and Jimi's zombies all printed really well. Several seem larger to me too. Maybe because the above photos are for the men's layout. Really nice photos and great designs guys!

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

I am officially bummed I didn't buy Circuit Dragon. I did like the shirt when it first came out and now that I'm into the creme-colored shirts, I am so mad at myself for not having jumped on the darn shirt when it was available.

So...anyone want to sell their WXL or WL? :D

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)