ScuzzBunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ScuzzBunny

Like the concept here, but disappointed with the execution. Putting this subject matter on baby blue makes it look like some kind of circus freak show. Maybe that's what the artist was going for... It leaves something to be desired.

-Scuzz

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
iamtoni78 wrote:How small is a guys small? Could I fit it on my 7yo son....he wears 7 in boys. I don't mind it a lil long, I'm a pro at shrinking..llo.

i think generally people buy women's sizes for kids. for a seven year old, maybe a WS or WM. you can get out a ruler and measure one of his shirts to check what would be best. i don't think they're a very girly cut, just the sleeves are a bit shorter and the shirt is not as long.

rabbitjr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rabbitjr
jabbasi wrote:Great Halloween Shirt!

That's what I was thinking - give it to me at Halloween and I might buy it.

any other time and it's just diz-gusting!

sidecarsally

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sidecarsally

*giggles* i dig the design.

it's like eating a whole bunch of shrooms and then going to dairy queen.

sidecarsally

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sidecarsally
whitey9 wrote:Consider yourself lucky that you didn't get one of his other t-shirt designs. His website looks like Rob Zombie's 8th grade sketch book.

Even so, Rob Zombies 8th grade sketch book is probably better than anything you'll create in your life.

blackmanoncampus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blackmanoncampus

It's more like eye spy ...something...terrible...yeah you got it, the shirt for today!
i will add the playschool word for dislike yuckie :P

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

I kind of like this one. I think folks would do a double-take. Looks normal from a distance and then up close folks will see it's 'funky oddness'. Now...I have be realistic as to whether I'd wear it.

I think the light blue is a beautiful shirt color in person. It gets a bad rap in the derby and for the daily designs, but I think it looks nice in person.

flipmeister

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flipmeister
davisze wrote:but dude it was still an awesome performance. totally kicked jack nicklesons ass when he played him in the older movie.

i disagree. in the context of the film, ole' jack was just as good of a joker. put things in perspective. of course ledgers was darker, everything in that movie was...

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]

shonnelizabeth

quality posts: 7 Private Messages shonnelizabeth

Not for me, but just might be gross enough for my six year old son. I'm in for one.

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

I'd get it if the eyeball sundae were topped with a cherry or a bit of strawberry sauce, but nooo....

Descartes246

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Descartes246
KidCam wrote:same here, but i dont find it that disturbing
heath ledger's rendition of the joker is disturbing
this is just whatever

Amen. Jesus that was an intense movie.

"How about a magic trick?" My whole audience cheered after the pen trick :p

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

Not exactly thinking outside the box much with the oldest eye pun ever.

He had some nice designs on his website though. Woot doesn't always get the best sometimes.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
dekonstruct wrote:Not exactly thinking outside the box much with the oldest eye pun ever.

He had some nice designs on his website though. Woot doesn't always get the best sometimes.

That is perplexing, I agree... in some cases, I think it's an artist not wanting to waste a solid design on the ephemeral lifespan and incredibly picky buyers at woot. However, something like Thorax Dentata can only come from woot itself spending a little too much time playing with fluoride and laughing gas, if you catch my drift. I've heard some designers 'round here get rejected for dailies (and when I say designers, I mean Jimiyo for one, as well as other differently but solidly talented artists) while woot gives us "absolute winners" like Honorary Space Cadet and Owl Rly. It makes me wonder what goes through woot's collective borg mind, sometimes. Oh well, guess I'll just enjoy my new shadow bird shirt this weekend.

Also, Mr. Konstruct, a PM is forthcoming

MrsBowie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrsBowie

Ick! And I would never buy a baby blue shirt...

(I bought the dino one in my sig for a friend!)

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss

Drunk and in for one.

KelbyG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KelbyG

Great Green Gobs of Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts
Mutilated Monkey Meat
All-Purpose Porpoise Pus
Three Fried Eyeballs Swimming in a Pool of Blood
and I forgot my straw.....

so I'll use a spoon

I remember that from when I was 5. It's the first thing that came to mind when I saw that shirt.

illuminator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminator

Yeah, what's up with all these halloween shirts coming out lately?

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

How small is a guys small? Could I fit it on my 7yo son....he wears 7 in boys. I don't mind it a lil long, I'm a pro at shrinking..llo.

I'll admit to being kind of a small guy, and I will admit to wearing boys' sizes when I want something tighter and more fitted (and half the price). I can wear a boy's size 10 easily, and I think the MS run a little big on me ... my guess would be that your 7 year old would be swimming in it.

The general consensus seems to be that WS and WM are great sizes for kids (and for scrawny little pretty-boys). Hope this helps.

shortbusgus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shortbusgus

I actually really enjoy this design, right up my odd/horror-adoring alley, but I agree with others that the color of the shirt is a turn off. I now have to go pout in the corner.

shortbusgus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shortbusgus
sidecarsally wrote:*giggles* i dig the design.

I love the analogy...and believe it may be from experience!

shonnelizabeth

quality posts: 7 Private Messages shonnelizabeth
endangeredomega wrote:How small is a guys small? Could I fit it on my 7yo son....he wears 7 in boys. I don't mind it a lil long, I'm a pro at shrinking..llo.

I'll admit to being kind of a small guy, and I will admit to wearing boys' sizes when I want something tighter and more fitted (and half the price). I can wear a boy's size 10 easily, and I think the MS run a little big on me ... my guess would be that your 7 year old would be swimming in it.

The general consensus seems to be that WS and WM are great sizes for kids (and for scrawny little pretty-boys). Hope this helps.

I prefer the Mens small for my six year old son. I have ordered the WS for him before and didnt like the fit after a couple washes. Plus, he's not a "scrawny little pretty-boy" so it is still a little big but I like it better.

DavidHart

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DavidHart

Pass. I look horrible in pastels.

As for the design, I agree with some of the other comments that this is more of a halloween shirt. It would be nice to see some more normal summer type shirts. After all, these are T-shirts and T-shirts are made for the summer.

I enjoy sarcasm,puns, etc. as much as the next Wooter but it's summer time guys, lighten up a bit on the designs....

David

kellyjean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyjean

Wish it was in black. Absolutly love it. But Baby blue? Why, oh why, woot? At least you are saving me money.

TeepoOBR

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TeepoOBR

nice color. weird design. looks kinda like a fish.

pasnthablnt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pasnthablnt

close...but no.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

This shirt reminds me of lucky's chili cheese flies ;-).

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
AdderXYU wrote:That is perplexing, I agree... in some cases, I think it's an artist not wanting to waste a solid design on the ephemeral lifespan and incredibly picky buyers at woot. However, something like Thorax Dentata can only come from woot itself spending a little too much time playing with fluoride and laughing gas, if you catch my drift. I've heard some designers 'round here get rejected for dailies (and when I say designers, I mean Jimiyo for one, as well as other differently but solidly talented artists) while woot gives us "absolute winners" like Honorary Space Cadet and Owl Rly. It makes me wonder what goes through woot's collective borg mind, sometimes. Oh well, guess I'll just enjoy my new shadow bird shirt this weekend.

Also, Mr. Konstruct, a PM is forthcoming

Yep, can never have too many oddly-shaped shadow bird shirts, or so quoth the raven.

williams2120

quality posts: 0 Private Messages williams2120

great colors but the design is too halloweeeeeny.. for now

scgamecock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scgamecock

I dig it, nice job! Though I'm poor, so I'm in for none. If I were rich, however, I'd buy at least one.

sawbones84

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sawbones84

i can just see myself opening the package after the next mystery shirt deal and pulling this out

SuperNinja

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SuperNinja
endangeredomega wrote:I'll admit to being kind of a small guy, and I will admit to wearing boys' sizes when I want something tighter and more fitted (and half the price). I can wear a boy's size 10 easily, and I think the MS run a little big on me ...

I didn't know that was possible.

A mens medium used to be a good fit for me, and most people thought I was skinny then.

gregsilvers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gregsilvers

i dont like it

realitytwist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realitytwist

greeeeeeeeeeeeat design, i totally love it, but alas, i'm not a fan of baby blue shirts. i have one that i never wear, i think mostly because it's baby blue. i wish it was on a darker shirt, would make the design pop out even more. i really wanted to buy one, but i know i wouldn't wear it enough to do the design justice. nice job though!

friends are just enemies who don't have the guts to kill you

mjl9320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjl9320

thanks in advance woot, for an unwearable, untradable shirt I'll end up with in my mystery shirt bag. oh wait, I won't be buying one. Joke's on you.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
sidecarsally wrote:*giggles* i dig the design.

I love the analogy, Sally ;)

seahan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seahan

Well this is a pretty frakking bad shirt to be honest.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
realitytwist wrote:greeeeeeeeeeeeat design, i totally love it, but alas, i'm not a fan of baby blue shirts. i have one that i never wear, i think mostly because it's baby blue. i wish it was on a darker shirt, would make the design pop out even more. i really wanted to buy one, but i know i wouldn't wear it enough to do the design justice. nice job though!

Two words:

RIT dye.

hasdgfas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hasdgfas
sawbones84 wrote:i can just see myself opening the package after the next mystery shirt deal and pulling this out

I'd probably wear it if I got it as a random, but I'm not buying it.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
SuperNinja wrote:I didn't know that was possible.

A mens medium used to be a good fit for me, and most people thought I was skinny then.

[shrugs] i am apparently lightweight pedophile-bait, but i like to think i make up for it thanks to a big attitude and a smart mouth.