0%
0%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

boredterry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredterry

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Once you get your shirt, why don't you post a pic?

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

grats on an EC, redcoulter!! cute idea from the motion derby, if I'm correct

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

Awesome! Thanks, Woot! In for one. =)

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy

This wasn't a derby design, was it?

EDIT: nevermind!

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog

ok last acceptable turtle.
cause this was an awesome pick.
wtg woot, now do this more often.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Congrats to redcoulter, who has put out many a great design and yet has managed to stay under the derby radar.

A great shirt as well! Although since this one has a rabbit in it, I fear that means my energizing bunnies don't even have a chance now.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

gruisinger

quality posts: 5 Private Messages gruisinger

FINALLY. in for three, overnight. thanks woot.

BethWood01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BethWood01

From the description:
But as terrible as it is for me, the ones I worry about the most are the children. Back when I used to beat the tortoise, the kids learned a valuable lesson about patience and perseverance.

Um....shouldn't it be, "when I used to beat the hare"?

ThePandageddon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThePandageddon

Very fun. Not sure I'll snag it, as I've bought quite a few lately, but I won't deny that I think it's a good pick. Well done sir.

Teknikas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Teknikas

Rabbits and turtles, what a surprise....357facelift

dcthomas83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcthomas83
BethWood01 wrote:From the description:
But as terrible as it is for me, the ones I worry about the most are the children. Back when I used to beat the tortoise, the kids learned a valuable lesson about patience and perseverance.

Yes, I noticed that too. I didn't want to be the one to point out woot mistakes

BethWood01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BethWood01
dcthomas83 wrote:Yes, I noticed that too. I didn't want to be the one to point out woot mistakes

Oh, I am all about pointing out mistakes. I read three different grammar blogs. Just call me nerd girl.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

nice shirt, no red for me though.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

celticmoon14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celticmoon14

How do these shirts fit? I have never bought one. Are they long and pretty much a true size?

daftvillain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daftvillain
BethWood01 wrote:Oh, I am all about pointing out mistakes. I read three different grammar blogs. Just call me nerd girl.

Nerd girl.

Pretty cool shirt, congratulations on the print, but not for me... all that nice and generic stuff.

peppersagooddog

dcthomas83 wrote:Yes, I noticed that too. I didn't want to be the one to point out woot mistakes

what you think adder and myself are the only ones that can?
please add constructive criticisms regularly so you can be hated too!

peppersagooddog

celticmoon14 wrote:How do these shirts fit? I have never bought one. Are they long and pretty much a true size?

longish, slightly smallish, esp. women's sizes.

JadenKale

peppersagooddog wrote:what you think adder and myself are the only ones that can?

L O L pep

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

celticmoon14 wrote:How do these shirts fit? I have never bought one. Are they long and pretty much a true size?

Concensus is they run small and long. Are you familiar with American Apparel tees? Also, there's a link to measurements in the description. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

mervynv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mervynv

woo just bought two!

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus

see, there might be turtles everywhere, but they all look different to me : )

fubaz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fubaz

Most excellent! In for three!!

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
peppersagooddog wrote:what you think adder and myself are the only ones that can?

who are you kidding you big softy; you gave the turtle a pass ; )

sidecarsally

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sidecarsally

in for one omgomgomgomgomgomg

sidecarsally

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sidecarsally
fubaz wrote:Most excellent! In for three!!

why on earth would you buy 3? don't tell me you're one of those people who coordinates your family's outfits =/

eHalcyon

sidecarsally wrote:why on earth would you buy 3? don't tell me you're one of those people who coordinates your family's outfits =/

Just in case the first two get worn out, of course. Shirts don't last forever...

JadenKale

eHalcyon wrote:Just in case the first two get worn out, of course. Shirts don't last forever...

PSH... I'll make sure mine do. but I'm careful with some of mine

machinegunfunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages machinegunfunk
eHalcyon wrote:Just in case the first two get worn out, of course. Shirts don't last forever...

Basically, $30 gets you the shirt for a lifetime (considering how you inflate or deflate).

PaintballACE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PaintballACE

Just bought by first woot shirt. Anyone know how dark of a red the 'hot red' is?

JadenKale

PaintballACE wrote:Just bought by first woot shirt. Anyone know how dark of a red the 'hot red' is?

llo the red is a very primary red. the best picture would be these (I think the color ultimately is closest to th female):

fubaz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fubaz
sidecarsally wrote:why on earth would you buy 3? don't tell me you're one of those people who coordinates your family's outfits =/

I live fast and hard, so I wear out my clothes. I've destroyed two woot shirts already. When I kill this one, I want spares.

eHalcyon

JadenKale wrote:PSH... I'll make sure mine do. but I'm careful with some of mine

I'll try to be careful with mine, since I haven't purhcased multiples of anything yet (other than randoms).

I'm feeling a bit paranoid now...

saheykid89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saheykid89
BethWood01 wrote:From the description:

*giggles* yea it should. oh well, cant be perfect all the time right?

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

SWEET! I voted for this one but it was never really all that high in the ranks. I am so very happy to see it being printed to of course I had to support it and get one for myself. Congratulations to the artist. Very cool colors, a rabbit in the Speed Racer type car is always cool and that turtle makes me smile. Great shirt! :D

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

tarleck

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tarleck

They run slightly fitted, a bit snug. and long. Best bet is to order one size up, unless you are slim

I am registered and validated with paypal \I will not fill this out evry damn time.

snowytear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snowytear

In for 3 - one each for my daughter, wife and myself. We'll be quite the spectacle, decked out in blood-red Turtle Rage.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
tarleck wrote:They run slightly fitted, a bit snug. and long. Best bet is to order one size up, unless you are slim

I don't know what my deal is here, but I actually order a size down. Makes no sense but all my other shirts are large and I only order mediums here which fit absolutely perfect. These shirts are the most soft and awesome shirts out there, IMO...

Great shirt though, the red is strong, haven't really seen bright red ones lately. Once again no 10, no shirt deal though. Just have to wonder why shirts I like pop up when I'm broke but keeps things interesting around here!

EDIT: Last red shirt like this was Sunset 3.0 by the way, could be the reason we haven't seen one for so long.

P.S. Its funny to see Delaware light up like it is, then have no shirts being wooted in the two states above it. I kind of forget about Delaware now and then, its interesting to see such a little area glow so bright around such black.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

cyradis2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyradis2003

I tried :-( I used to buy matching shirts for my fiance and I but he refuses to wear them at the same time I do. Foolish man, does he not know that in giving me a ring he has forgone all rights to dress himself?

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
cyradis2003 wrote:I tried :-( I used to buy matching shirts for my fiance and I but he refuses to wear them at the same time I do. Foolish man, does he not know that in giving me a ring he has forgone all rights to dress himself?

Either I am marrying someone that loves shirt.woot! or I'm just going to have to be alone, just me and the woot shirt filled closet.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!