dizzysn4res

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dizzysn4res
Re: tikill a mokingbird.

One again, you've offered up an amazing design. Keep it up man, you got my vote!

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: TREEmendously Original

Here's what I saw at first glance....Feathery Vegas Showgirls viewed from above each with one leg up towards the center. But, I had to reconcile this with Luau .... that's when I saw the Trees.

p1k4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p1k4

=) i'm so happy with the color scheme because it WOULD fit a guy =) the dark background makes it guy wear-able, and blue is a very wearable color. i'm so happy it isn't pink, or yellow, or something that hurts the eyes with brightness.

drockabaka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drockabaka

Love it. I can't believe the other tshirts are in the fog. Voted!

JonSnow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JonSnow
Re: Liquid Hibiscus

I don't understand how the lines are so smooth without using antiailiasing. It doesn't look like it's turned off though, because it's not jagged on the edges...

What gives?

drockabaka

Hmm. I read some of the other entries and all I see are people giving their opinions, and not in a hurtful way.

IMHO, this really looks like you could get it for $2 on the big island. Nice drawing though.

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Re: maiself-tai

another great one rglee! love the faces you put on your designs. Both your title and your wife's suggestion are great. If you look at some of the titles in the pixel derby, I think you'll see that your wife's title would've been fine!

Either way, it's fun, and glad to see another of yours without drama! ;)

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

sailormoontsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailormoontsu

Thanks! I just can't seem to ever break the top 10. You never know what the world of Woot voters will like. ;)

Blog Vote! Visit my Spreadshirt Shop.

drockabaka

Would definitely wear this one. Great job man.

Goatdude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Goatdude
Re: Plumeria Paradise

This is just about the finest piece of work I've ever seen! Very clean and interesting. Great job!

shutts67

quality posts: 19 Private Messages shutts67
Re: tikill a mokingbird.

Ha-ha Finally a bird shirt i enjoy

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

headie33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages headie33

YaaaY! One I didn't want to throw into the abyss! Much pride is goin' out with this one!

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=21777]Shakin' The

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Plumeria Paradise

I really like what you have done here. Very simplistic while at the same time illustrating a lot. perfect.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: The Pig Fights Back

Congrats on fogging! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
AnnaJo wrote:Awww i love the look on the monster's face, so sad!

Hehe thanks, Anna! Expressions are very hard to nail, so that means a lot to me.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

invisiblecrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages invisiblecrazy
Re: Eruption!

Wow! I like it! One I would actually wear!

Sarcasm makes the person who uses it look ugly.
Hyperbole makes the person who uses it look taller.

SailorButterfly

Looks like you stamped the trees on the shirt. hehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SailorButterfly

Re: Mechanical Island

What color shirt is that supposed to be?

SailorButterfly

cmdixon2 wrote:Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it and thanks for voting.

Any of you know how dark their navy shirts are? Is the color in the template a decent match? Any experienced derby-champs out there want to weigh in? I'm just concerned about the black on navy. I want the flowers to be subtle, but not invisible.

Thanks again!
CMD

It's pretty dark, and black IS hard to see on it. You might be able to make out the flowers, but details would probably be lost. It might still be a cool effect, though.

BigMonty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigMonty
Re: Hibiscus Dreams

Wow, thank you all for your wonderful comments. This is my first Woot submission!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
SailorButterfly wrote:What color shirt is that supposed to be?

Naaaaavy.

MichellePede

quality posts: 3 Private Messages MichellePede
Re: Liquid Hibiscus

I voted "I'd wear it" because, honestly? I'D WEAR IT.

Triathlynne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Triathlynne
Re: Pacific Sunset

My favourite so far really like it!

MichellePede

quality posts: 3 Private Messages MichellePede
Re: Sunset Luau

I really, really like it - but is it intentional that it looks like there's a face in the clouds? Because that's distracting me - my eyes keep going to that rather than the design as a whole. It's distracting enough that it would keep me from buying it. But if it weren't there I'd absolutely buy this shirt! Great design.

BigMonty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigMonty

Wow, I really love this design! The colors, the excitement...I would totally buy this one!
Good luck!

Hibiscus Dreams

Triathlynne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Triathlynne
Re: maiself-tai

I LOVE this. It has me written all over it! Best of luck.

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop

Thank you everyone for getting this into the fog! The pig is putting up a fight! L O L

theinfinityloop

I really like how the sky is a pretty magenta color. Nice job! GMV!

theinfinityloop

I really enjoy your style, Bargainbin. Your very talented with drawing people, and I like your color schemes. GMV!

theinfinityloop

dsgnGrl wrote:Very well drawn, surprised it isn't higher up in the voting!

I agree. It's such a cute idea. I'm guessing it's because of the light blue shirt, but I don't understand that because I love the light blue.

Dassassin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dassassin
sokowa wrote:Thanks for all the comments!

@anneandkita - Thanks for the good points. I see what you mean. normally I'd catch that, I was up until 3am on this one :/

Zelda and Monkey Island were my inspirations :D. I always wanted to try their styles. I won't lie, it made me want to dig up my monkey island collection as I was drawing this. Ah the memories.

Ha! So there's a reason I was reminded of The Curse of Monkey Island. Terrific shirt, I'm definitely in for one if it makes it.

Dassassin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dassassin
Re: Bird of Paradise

I really like it! Definitely different than the rest on here, I *think* I'd wear it.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: Dancing in the dark

BigMonty wrote:Wow, I really love this design! The colors, the excitement...I would totally buy this one!
Good luck!

Thanks BigMonty! Glad you like it. Sounds like Toe is working on an additional design too, so you may see another one by him this evening.

I agree...there's a lot of excitement and movement in this one.

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
Re: EASTER-CREST

This really IS great! I often like your design style, David. The reflections on the water are incredible. I do agree with Tgentry, however, it would be even better without the beach chairs, but I'll buy it either way

dsgnGrl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dsgnGrl
invisiblecrazy wrote:I've been telling the spouse that my monitor is too dark, and this one proves it. Even with the closeup image, all I can see is a big black square with some tiny hints of SOMETHING...

Same here! I thought the thumbnail was just black, and couldn't figure out what all the votes were for.

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
Re: Slushed

hehe, I llo'd

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
MichellePede wrote:I really, really like it - but is it intentional that it looks like there's a face in the clouds? Because that's distracting me - my eyes keep going to that rather than the design as a whole. It's distracting enough that it would keep me from buying it. But if it weren't there I'd absolutely buy this shirt! Great design.

I saw the face too, before I read the comments - only to me it looks like it is wearing a popeye type sailor hat :/ Other than that, I really love the colors.

mia3mom

Re: Monsters like luaus, too

your mind comes up with the most interesting things, els! great expression!

mia3mom

love your palm trees, blu

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
Iambusyeating wrote:I like this design, I just think it deserves a more festive shirt color.

Very true... i actually don't know why i even chose brown. I think it was because i originally planned to put more grass skirt type stuff in it.