What a cutie!

sailormoontsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailormoontsu

this just cracks me up! great job.

Blog Vote! Visit my Spreadshirt Shop.

rachel1aaron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachel1aaron
Re: Black Flowers

This is very pretty! I like the atypical color scheme, too! I wonder about the black on navy, too, but think it would be worth taking a chance. GMV

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
Re: Liquid Hibiscus

ifany one else,any one !!! Says anything mean about the OP design, I' m leaving this site for good.good I've had. It with you people . =) btw David gilmour have a great shirt at his site .his black fender strapped across your torso.totally cool.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: Fine Young Cannibals

Hope I didn't jinx this one GF. Still my favorite so far.

sailormoontsu

I think you did a really great job on the flower. It is gorgeous and very well done. I'm not crazy about the design, but that's just me. It is way too hard to try and please the entire Woot community. It's great that a new person is getting a fogged design though. Congrats on fogging. I dream of my first fog one day. ;)

mossygreen

quality posts: 72 Private Messages mossygreen
Re: Luau: 10% Metal

That IS a fun fact!

sailormoontsu

sokowa wrote:hehe, I llo'd

heh, me too. love it.

rachel1aaron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachel1aaron
Re: Dancing in the dark

Wow, you two DO make a great team! I consistently find myself voting for each of your designs in the derbies and this one is great! KLS, your sketch/concept is beautiful and Toe, your lighting skills are top notch! GMV

earthart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages earthart
Re: Luau Fire

Awesome design sokowa (as always). GMV. I especially love the reflections in the water. Beautiful. Best of luck staying fog-bound.

uhhuhhuhhuh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhhuhhuhhuh
drwolff79 wrote:This a really cool design. I dig the abstract presentation and placement. GMV

Thanks! It's a lot different than stuff I usually do. I'm glad you liked the result!

AnnaJo wrote:I agree, very unique style with this one!

Thank you, the risk paid off this time.

krouth wrote:I like this a lot. Good job!

Thanks krouth!

bvillarreal wrote:Nice design Derek! It's so sunshiny and positive over here in your thread!

I know...I'll trade you places and take all your thread's negativity if you want. :P

mia3mom wrote:I am happy for you that your design is doing so well. However I just don't get it. I look at it one way and it looks like some paint brush lines. the other way, and it's a big phallic object (upside down).

Hmmm. This is probably the strangest comment I've ever gotten. It doesn't look like any penis I've ever seen...not that I've seen a whole lot. Maybe it's Pareidolia. Do you often see phalli in benign objects? I don't know what else to say...thanks, kinda (for a laugh at least)?

smikel wrote:Totally sweeeeeetttT!!!!

That name's familiar! Ha-ha! Thanks for the support. ;)

Triathlynne wrote:My favourite so far really like it!

Thank you! Here's hoping it gets a boost.

earthart

Re: The Pig Fights Back

infinity, this is hilarious. GMV. Best of luck.

mlovesr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mlovesr
Re: pele: hell hath no fury...

Awesome design, PSICO! Two concerns, though... It's hard to tell if there are six or less colors and the design is outside of the printable area. Please consider reducing your design so that the corners fit within the artist template on your shirt comp, because designs that go outside the printable area are rejected. And then resubmit it for voting. Afterwards you can click on the little x on your first submission (next to where it says tattle) to delete it. Hope this helps and Good Luck!

earthart

Re: Liquid Hibiscus

bvillarreal, love this design. My favorite of those I have looked at so far. GMV and well wishes.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
Re: Tiki Tiki

Cool design. I would try a flashier shirt comp in the future. Still, nice work!

earthart

Re: Tiki Beast from 50 Fathoms

tgentry, nice design. GMV. I like this one best of your entries and the rest of woot apparently agrees. Best of luck.

rglee129

Re: pele: hell hath no fury...

^
^
^
agreed. Also, I would try to avoid using rectangular shapes to cut off your design. It looks like really cool gradient stuff going on- I wish we could see the details. Good luck!

earthart

Re: Pacific Sunset

uhhuhhuhhuh, like the retro feel of this and the simplicity. GMV. Good luck.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Re: Dolphins

That's very pretty. I would love to have something done of turtles in a similar style for a tattoo. Good luck in the derby!

earthart

Re: Hibiscus Dreams

great work BigMonty. GMV. Best of luck with your debut.

kathnich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kathnich
Re: Good Vibrations

It's an amazing design. But I'm torn about voting for it because I wouldn't actually wear it as a shirt..

Not an uncommon problem <sigh>

ihsoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ihsoy
Re: Love @ the Luau

Really, really cute!

rglee129

Re: TREEmendously Original

This is kind of like Spinal Tap. The intent was parody (forgive me if I'm worng!) but the result is actually pretty darn good!

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Re: TREEmendously Original

What color shirt is that? I've never seen that on here! Is my monitor off and this is red, or is this just a color that doesn't get used much?

earthart

Re: Luau Girl

kls, toe, great collaboration. GMV. Of your entries this week, this is my favorite (I like them all though and will vote). Best of luck. On a side note, I resubmitted my design and pulled the first entry...and then I read your comment in the thread. That's twice today! I've got a lot to learn about this woot business.

earthart

Re: Midnight Luau

My vote just helped you hit the century mark. Great work yet again. Best of luck.

earthart

Re: Dancing in the dark

kls, toe, another great collaboration. GMV. Best of luck with all of your designs.

earthart

Re: Plumeria Paradise

OpenDesign, great work. GMV. I was similarly inspired by Maori tattoos (although my execution doesn't compare to yours). This really is beautiful. Best of luck.

earthart

Re: Underwater Feast

Nice work sailormoon. GMV. Best of luck.

earthart

Re: Black Flowers

cmdixon2, nice work. GMV. Best of luck.

xSabishiix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xSabishiix
ruby2uesday wrote:very pretty, LOVE the colors, but you can get the same type shirt anywhere, to include 5 for $20 bucks at the flea market in Hawaii.

I was just thinking that. Very standard hawaiian print. I've had at least 20 of shirts like this in my life time. And also...I don't quite see how this fits a theme of a luau...

earthart

Re: Tiki Totem and Flowers

Nice work yet again kls. GMV. Best of luck.

earthart

Re: Ku

Nice work kdeuce. GMV. Good luck.

earthart

Re: Let's All Go To The Luau!!!

I dig it ShekTek. GMV. I saw this in the forum and like the way it came out. I could tell what you were going for without even seeing the title. You did a great job capturing that feel and the stance and expressions on the characters are perfect. Best of luck.

earthart

Re: Tiki God Awakens

Nice work dekonstruct. Great detail. GMV. Best of luck.

rglee129

Re: Bob forgot he was wearing 'Sharkbait Tiki' mask

Oh, man! I just noticed the shark in the wave! That kind of freaks me out- well done! GMV

earthart

Re: EASTER-CREST

Awesome work. GMV. Really beautiful detail and color use. Best of luck.

earthart

Re: Surfer

I like this RobGlenn and know a few people I'd buy it for. GMV. Best of luck.

earthart

Re: Luau Angel

Great job toe. GMV (as well as your kls collaborations). I don't know how you can produce so much high quality art so quickly. It's really amazing. Best of luck with all of your designs.

earthart

Re: Tiki Dancer

Kwatson, nice design. I think this is your best design yet. GMV. Keep up the good work and best of luck.