cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
earthart wrote:Thank you! I am very happy with how it did and with all of the great feedback I received about it. Thanks again for all of your help and well wishes. It has been another crazy day. Talk to you soon.

I also really liked this design. I wish the top 10 had a chance to be printed, even if it isn't for the $10 price. This was a fun derby and I've never gotten so many votes on a design before so that was exciting. Hope to try again...must say this is quite addicting.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
earthart wrote:Thank you! I am very happy with how it did and with all of the great feedback I received about it. Thanks again for all of your help and well wishes. It has been another crazy day. Talk to you soon.

I also really liked this design. I wish the top 10 had a chance to be printed, even if it isn't for the $10 price. This was a fun derby and I've never gotten so many votes on a design before so that was exciting. Hope to try again...must say this is quite addicting.

mmartineziii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmartineziii
mmartineziii wrote:Thanks...this is my second design (my first was a bit male but I did it just to officially enter). I'm really liking these woot design challenges, I'm going to try and enter each week

odd when I wrote l.a.m.e it came out "male"...I'll try it again...male

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
eHalcyon wrote:Just for noisdois - Woot updated the template colours sometime ago. Scurvy started long before that happened, so that comp looks different.

Skek - the kelly shirt I just got more closely matches the updated colour. And WOW, congratulations on soaring to the top ten!

Ah, if only I had one or two more days...

Thanks for the great ride, voters. You made my week!

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah
Re: Who keeps drinking my Mai Tai?

I love it!

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

bardolator

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bardolator
bvillarreal wrote:When I do any drawing or painting - I do the initial upchuck of creativity .

That made me laaaaaaugh! XD

paulkremer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages paulkremer

Hey Infinity, on the chance that this makes 4th place and does not get printed by Woot, please let me know if it gets printed elsewhere...please? I want it bad!

keithboyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keithboyd

I would buy one of these if it was available at the swag shop

mkendal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkendal
Re: Slushed

If you get this shirt printed anywhere else PLEASE let me know. I wanted this one very badly. You did a WONDERFUL job.
Tigergirl1616@gmail.com

likwit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages likwit
paulkremer wrote:Hey Infinity, on the chance that this makes 4th place and does not get printed by Woot, please let me know if it gets printed elsewhere...please? I want it bad!

I second this, if this shirt goes to print somewhere I'd definitely want to pick one up as well.

Thanks

Eloc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eloc
Re: The Pig Fights Back

I want one..

scifiak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak
Re: EASTER-CREST

Absolutely fantastic, awesome design!!

JohnClemow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JohnClemow
Re: Desktop Daydream

I really like the design on this one but it looks a little bit simple with just that. Maybe show that image on top of someone's desk at work?

snacky227

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snacky227

You were still wearing OP in 1998? Ouch, I thought that stuff went out in 1988.

SkekTek

keithboyd wrote:I would buy one of these if it was available at the swag shop

50 days away, my friend. 50 days...

kittenthepirate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittenthepirate
Re: (Title eaten by giant fruit.)

OH MY GOSH I GOTTA have this shirt

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

I had something to say, but Apple's worthless Safari crashed. Now I'm back at the comment screen with absolutely no idea what's going on. Typical. Why do people like these carp vacuuming Macs? They vacuum.

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

SkekTek

Re: Honu- spirit of Hawaii

Happy thought... Honu is now for sale on my Spreadshirt site! It's currently on bright green, but if you want the look below, change the shirt color to SAGE.

If you order >$30, you get free shipping with the code WINTER58 (CADWWINTER58 for canada)!