Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

It's just another Reckoning Monday. These shirts wish it was Sunday. That's their fun day, their my-life-isn't-quite-done day. But the calendar is no respecter of persons, even when those persons are t-shirts. So here's the manic conclusion to a wild week on the chart:

Survivors (position last week/weeks on chart)
Casualties (position last week/weeks on chart)
Bystanders (not eligible for Reckoning until next week)

After a week where no new shirts survived, no less than five stick around this time, led by Friends Are Forever up top, with Autumn = Embarrassment not far behind. Of the Casualties, Oh Burned!!! is the only one with substantial chart time. The others fall victim to the five-week "curse" - actually, the effect of a sudden drop in the daily average when a shirt's high-selling early days fall out of the rolling total. Uranium: 92 Protons of Boom fell a steep 14 places in its 5th week. Voices In My Head and Game Time saw similarly drastic 13-position collapses at roughly the same point in their life cycles. And, in the longevity watch, both all-time champ Say No To Scurvy and close pursuer The Cake Is A Liar inched closer to oblivion in their 47th and 46th weeks, respectively. Quite a week on the charts, huh? What better way to remember it than by taking home a souvenir in the form of one of these shirts? The Casualties will be officially sold out as of midnight tonight.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Thanks to everyone who purchased my shirt and kept me up there so long. I really appreciate everyone who loved it and snagged one.

drwolff79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drwolff79

Had to get another Game Time before it is gone for good. Some of those long-time top 20 shirts are getting near the bottom, except Nevermore--I think that shirt is cemented into the top ten.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
drwolff79 wrote:Had to get another Game Time before it is gone for good. Some of those long-time top 20 shirts are getting near the bottom, except Nevermore--I think that shirt is cemented into the top ten.

I got a Game Time as well, for a co-worker.. but THANKS SO MUCH for pointing it out; I was planning on getting this for her for Christmas and was completely oblivious that it was about to be reckoned.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Got say no to scurvy last night thanks to the help of some AWESOME woot members!

I have to say its sad to see "Oh burned" go, my friend who I got hooked here started with "Oh Burned" He just got it a few days ago, and it was way too small for him. My fault, I talked him into the large instead of XL or XXL and now that its gone for good, I feel bad. Name of the game I guess.

Anyways, I think next weeks reckoning will BE INSANE! We have many awesome shirts just hanging on by a THREAD!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
thejakeyl88 wrote:Got say no to scurvy last night thanks to the help of some AWESOME woot members!

I have to say its said to see "Oh burned" go, my friend who I got hooked here started with "Oh Burned" He just got it a few days ago, and it was way too small for him. My fault, I talked him into the large instead of XL or XXL and now that its gone for good, I feel bad. Name of the game I guess.

Anyways, I think next weeks reckoning will BE INSANE! We have many awesome shirts just hanging on by a THREAD!

Consider having him check out Teetrade.org for a switch if he needs an XL or 2XL. I'm sure someone would be willing to set him up with one.

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
thejakeyl88 wrote:Got say no to scurvy last night thanks to the help of some AWESOME woot members!

I have to say its said to see "Oh burned" go, my friend who I got hooked here started with "Oh Burned" He just got it a few days ago, and it was way too small for him. My fault, I talked him into the large instead of XL or XXL and now that its gone for good, I feel bad. Name of the game I guess.

You can still buy it till midnight, I believe.

thejakeyl88

bluchez wrote:You can still buy it till midnight, I believe.

Jaden, I'll set him up over there so he can trade if he would like. I'm sure he would, he loves the shirt.

Although, maybe he can sell the shirt to a friend and buy one before midnight tonight. I'll suggest both to him right now.

EDIT: Just bought "Oh Burned" for myself. I've always wanted one and this was my last chance so I went ahead and bought it. Thankfully because of the generosity of woot members letting me borrow money to buy shirts until my credit union fixes my account and gets me a new routing number because of their merger with another credit union. Without the help of the woot community I would not have "Say no to scurvy" or "Oh burned" on the way right now.

I feel the love, woot community!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

I have to say its sad to see "Oh burned" go, my friend who I got hooked here started with "Oh Burned" He just got it a few days ago, and it was way too small for him. My fault, I talked him into the large instead of XL or XXL and now that its gone for good, I feel bad. Name of the game I guess.

I don't think we'll see too much insanity myself. We only have one shirt that really made any waves this week, and a single other that even sold out (though it's selling pretty slowly since, and probably won't break 20).

Congrats to yet another week of cake, and fare thee well to burned.

hasdgfas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hasdgfas

Good runs for Voices and Oh Burned. I'd consider buying those, but I have too many shirts right now. Good luck to Cake and Scurvy. I'll definitely pick up Scurvy soon. Maybe something else too, although I haven't seen a whole lot I've liked recently. Ah well.

Also, this disappeared from the front page somehow O.o

thejakeyl88

hasdgfas wrote:Good runs for Voices and Oh Burned. I'd consider buying those, but I have too many shirts right now. Good luck to Cake and Scurvy. I'll definitely pick up Scurvy soon. Maybe something else too, although I haven't seen a whole lot I've liked recently. Ah well.

Also, this disappeared from the front page somehow O.o

I was thinking of getting another voices in my head, but couldn't because of my credit union messing up and having to open up a new account for me, which means paypal verification and new debit card. So I have no way to get it. Thats fine though I'll just have to be SUPER INSANELY careful when it comes to wearing it since I usually ruin white tshirts within the first minute of putting them on.

I'm so glad I got "oh burned" though, I would've had some major regrets not getting that somewhere down the line I'm sure.

I also seriously disliked "Friends forever" but the more I look at it, the more and more I want it. Its probably just my shirt addiction speaking, but I mean... I don't know, something about the blue and white color combo, with the small flames... I don't really know, its just a cool shirt. Tomorrow it might be awesome, and the next day it might be bought.

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

I bought another Robo City tonight. I just got mine and I wore it today. My daughter loved it so I got her one.
I thought it would be a hit here, I guess not.

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
JadenKale wrote:Thanks to everyone who purchased my shirt and kept me up there so long. I really appreciate everyone who loved it and snagged one.

Really glad I finally decided to splurge on it last week for my husband for Christmas. It's one of the very few shirts he even laughed at when I showed him, that and Fable's Scurvy.

Nice Run.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Thanks for keeping Stop Motion up there for six weeks. It might not seem long compared to some of the heavy-weights that have been on the list, but I'm honoured to have stuck around even a little while.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

robopanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robopanda
eHalcyon wrote:Thanks for keeping Stop Motion up there for six weeks. It might not seem long compared to some of the heavy-weights that have been on the list, but I'm honoured to have stuck around even a little while.

I wanted one! It was SOOOOO CUTE! ^_______^
But I already have a "Swim Little Nesie, Swim". I didn't think I could buy anymore navy tees... =_= And for $15.... I'm to poor. I was gona buy it sooner but it got sold out! *tears*
Hopefully I can get one in a trade or in a random! XD

"Being Asian Stunt my Growth..."
-me