vincenthai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vincenthai

*giggles*. Heather 'Gray Lung'.

shibz0r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shibz0r

A gilled cheese t-shirt? Sounds messy.

Xijar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xijar

The sales numbers tomorrow will be a better insult to this terrible shirt than any I could ever dream of coming up with. Cigs are sooo early '90s.

Woots wooted: 5 - Shirts wooted: 17 + 6 Randoms

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5

(George Carlin) Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool."Even though I don't smoke, I'm not one of those fanatics you run into. In fact, I love watching cigarette smokers in their sad little sealed-off areas, sucking away, deep lines in their faces, precancerous lesions taking hold, the posture and body language of petty criminals. You know what you do with these people? Give 'em free cigarettes. Let 'em smoke."

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

michaelch0u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelch0u

coffee and cigarettes... whats not to love?

Nimara

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nimara
StillVictorious wrote:If someone is so dumb a shirt convinces them to take up smoking, then they deserve to die of lung cancer.

Chill out, people. This shirt isn't even close to being offensive.

this guy is right. you guys need to lay off the coffee and take a chill pill xD
honestly, its an okay shirt but i won't be buying one. if you get offended that easily >> hahahahahahaha

yeah if you are dumb enough to be lead by advertisement/propaganda, then you deserve to die by whatever means comes to you

OtakuRyu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages OtakuRyu
Fluffy365 wrote:Sorry, but this is one of the worst shirts I have ever seen on Woot.

A big time pass on this.

Have to agree. What's up, Woot?

It shoulda been an energy drink and pixie sticks. Then it woulda been a for sure thing!
D =

"The maddest of all are those who see the world as it truly is, and not as it should be."
~Don Quixote

“We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”
~Goethe

brooklyn11218

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brooklyn11218

Terrible Shirt

Meh

ProphetNine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ProphetNine
firecat1968 wrote:I smoke, drink coffee, and I like this shirt. I was NOT going to buy it though until I saw all the whiners bitching about it. I am now going to buy one just as a S T F U point and wear it proudly.

Hear! Hear! I couldn't agree more -- the anti-smoking I have a poor concept of history show up in droves, don't they? This is the first woot-shirt I've bought. I was sold as soon as I saw it. I had no idea the comments would be so vitrolic - I should have known.... pathetic.

Wow -- victimized by the Woot Filters! (regular or 100's?) I had no idea they were real, I just thought all you yahoos were perpetuating a large list of "inside jokes". Amaziating!

logicalcooper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages logicalcooper
Josephus wrote:actually they're all about the same age.

I trust the guy with 15,000 woot posts.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

My favorite part of this design is the ampersand, and how it is in the most clinical font possible, making the whole thing look like the first day's lesson in an Intro to Photoshop class.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
logicalcooper wrote:I trust the guy with 15,000 woot posts.

just think, I'm not nearly the highest. ;^)

derekjellis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekjellis
It shoulda been an energy drink and pixie sticks. Then it woulda been a for sure thing!
D =

Yes because there is a movie named Energy Drink and Pixie Sticks.

JustJiggles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustJiggles
derekjellis wrote:Yes because there is a movie named Energy Drink and Pixie Sticks.

This has nothing to do with that turd of a movie. It's like no one every heard of this all American breakfast before it was diarrhea'd on the screen a few years ago.

Sorry...but wow... what an AWFUL movie.

brizday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizday
whitenl wrote:Wow. I always kinda thought of Woot as a realm for libertarians. I wasn't really expecting all the comments like "no one deserves to get lung cancer," "kids start smoking to be cool," and "I watched my father die of lung cancer." It seems no one can pass up the opportunity to jump on their soap-box to rail against a perfectly legal activity.

If god would not want us to get lung cancer, he would not have made cigarettes so damn delicious.

Great shirt. In for one.

I'm the father with lung cancer girl. I don't have a problem with the shirt. I have a problem with the joke. Lung cancer isn't funny to me. Smoke if you want to, whatever... wear this (ugly) shirt...I honestly don't care. But nobody would be joking about breast cancer or brain cancer... lung cancer seems to be the butt of jokes fairly often.

Kilagria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilagria
mewlink64 wrote:Ehh... not too fond of this one.

+O wow llo i thought the shirt meant that coffee and ciggerettes combined together make you cough (well duh they do but... you know what i mean), hence the name. I guess everyone has their own perspective!

a681639

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a681639

so everybody is up in arms about this shirt, i bought one because nothing compliments a cigarette like a cup of coffee. And no carp smoking is bad for you, its not a secret. If you don't like it, don't buy it. its not a difficult concept.

Also, what makes you so high and mighty to say shame on woot for selling a shirt, start your own clothing line if they're not doing well enough for you. Christ

shibz0r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shibz0r
brizday wrote:I'm the father with lung cancer girl. I don't have a problem with the shirt. I have a problem with the joke. Lung cancer isn't funny to me. Smoke if you want to, whatever... wear this (ugly) shirt...I honestly don't care. But nobody would be joking about breast cancer or brain cancer... lung cancer seems to be the butt of jokes fairly often.

Hey, some of us here joke about all types of cancers.. i don't like to play favorites.

aerohoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerohoff

I guess dirt bags need shirts too.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
aerohoff wrote:I guess dirt bags need shirts too.

You could use the shirt to make a bag of dirt.

bchu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bchu
2thFairy wrote:You could use the shirt to make a bag of dirt.

you could clothe the bag of dirt with another one of these shirts

mysticirishwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mysticirishwolf

I'm a pretty big fan of the movie "Coffee and Cigarettes" so I went ahead and bought one. :-)

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
bchu wrote:you could clothe the bag of dirt with another one of these shirts

good call.

LIRPA0000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LIRPA0000

I love this shirt!
I hated the movie, but have NEVER forgotten it.
I love coffee and cigarettes. Especially together. As do many friends.

Funny, Washington has the most buys. Are we really the biggest coffee drinkers?

-The good one

tinkochu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinkochu

im gonna sleep on this one.... cigs aint good and might get the wrong idea from another person if he sees you wearing this but grats for the print

abrandt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abrandt

best one yet.

most of you will die from heart disease anyway, i pick my battles.
coffee will soon cause cancer, 2-1.

LIRPA0000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LIRPA0000
Josephus wrote:What a terrible idea for a shirt. There's a reason cigarette ads have been banned everywhere- they work! People smoke more when they see something purporting to be cool that has cigarettes on it. This is shameful, and I hope you guys can't sleep for selling such a horror as this.

I bought 3 of these. I do think wearing it to the gym will be funny.
What about budweiser using FROGS to sell beer? And taco bell using a talking dog?
Fast food and booze will kill you just as fast...

Parents should be involved in PARENTING.

-The good one

ceimaj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceimaj

This shirt is hilarious, ironic, and a movie reference. The politically correct outrage is nauseating. Please spare me.

TAYLORT5

aerohoff wrote:I guess dirt bags need shirts too.

LO MF L!!!!!!!!!!!

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

TAYLORT5

ceimaj wrote:This shirt is hilarious, ironic, and a movie reference. The politically correct outrage is nauseating. Please spare me.

congratulation on your first post joined in july 08and held out this long to post ....... saaaaaaaaaaa weet!!

You're on probation!

fablefire

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire

I get the photochop outrage. What's the politically correct outrage?

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! D:

slab64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slab64
Matingas wrote:I was gonna buy .. and my ex-gf said .. "that's a really hipster shirt" .. and made me not buy it ... but .. now that i think about it .. she said "i was being a hipster" for anything she didnt like.

i dont really smoke though.. and that is pretty hipster...

(i secretly want it on my random shirt woot)

Some people think that anyone who doesn't like NASCAR and Eddie Murphy movies and doesn't shop at Walmart for clothing is a "hipster". Don't let the haters get you down!

TAYLORT5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6EZkIaJcCI bad acting and bad movie...

You're on probation!

UntrueProphecy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UntrueProphecy

Y'know, I ALMOST bought it just so I could tell people it was about the wonders of the Smokachino and ignore the god-awful "movie" it's based on.

Edit: Oh, damn. Someone already mentioned the Smokachino. Ah, well. I'm still not buying the shirt.

rwoody

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwoody
bFusion wrote:Reminds me of the Scrubs episode where the Janitor invented the "smokachino" by dropping cigarettes into coffee to make an insanely addicting drink

Ah, the smokachino. Just downed one. Saves time and therefore money.

I can't wait for scrubs to come back to me.

astronautcowboy3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astronautcowboy3

I could have made this shirt with clip are and word art. In other words, this isn't art.

TAYLORT5

astronautcowboy3 wrote:I could have made this shirt with clip are and word art. In other words, this isn't art.

woot's knowledge is a very small curve. map shirts and this with text in between"I'm just saying...OK?.. yay taco

You're on probation!

joebeimon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages joebeimon
iris420 wrote:This thread makes me want a cigarette. I haven't smoked in over two years, but I still crave! When I was a smoker, I relished every single cigarette, each magnificent puff, the intoxicating burn in my lungs, the way the smoke would roll out of my nose and mouth. I liked the repetitive aspect of hand to mouth, I liked having a reason to take a break at work (cuz smokers always get the breaks). I loved opening a fresh pack and always felt sad when I threw away an empty one. I loved the feeling of camaraderie I'd get with the other smokers who were banned to a far corner outside of any building while the wind howled and the snow blew all around us. I loved cigarettes so much that I smoked at least 30 a day. From the ages of 16 to 28 I had a best friend and her name was Camel Wides--though in the last few years I switched to her daughter, Camel Lights. In fact, the only reason I quit was because I had a hacking cough for about three years that I couldn't shake. Please, all smokers in the world, next time you light up a cigarette, think of me and I'll smoke vicariously through you. Thank you.

Well at least you are surviving for now. I have not had a cigarette in 36 years and I smoked two packs a day, bought cheap for a quarter at the Navy Exchange. Too bad you think it is cool to kill yourself through others......? My ex is soooo psychologically addicted to nicotine that she was gross to be around, to smell, or to touch. And she is still a really hot looking woman, but that will change. Go for it all you smokers. Kill yourselves, it's your right. Just don't expect me to feel sorry for you.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Kilagria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilagria
joebeimon wrote:Well at least you are surviving for now. I have not had a cigarette in 36 years and I smoked two packs a day, bought cheap for a quarter at the Navy Exchange. Too bad you think it is cool to kill yourself through others......? My ex is soooo psychologically addicted to nicotine that she was gross to be around, to smell, or to touch. And she is still a really hot looking woman, but that will change. Go for it all you smokers. Kill yourselves, it's your right. Just don't expect me to feel sorry for you.

thats the thing though, half the people that smoke do it because its "cool" and they dont really give a Manos, the Hands of Fate about their lives. so of course their not going to care what we think. A lot of people that smoke have rough lives and smoking just loosens up those stress strings a lot. another thing is that people get lung cancer a lot more then breast cancer and the people who have lung cancer dont care if their made fun of, while having breast cancer can severly damage any woman/mans life and isnt always intentionally caused like smoking. My uncle used to smoke A LOT because he was under such stress, what with money and paying bills. Then one day he just stopped. I dont know how he did it but he hasnt smoked since. Hes a really great uncle too, hes smart and wicked buff. anyways you shouldnt be hatin all these people that smoke becuase you have no idea what its like for them. o and if you made this shirt with power point you'd be taking someone elses credit dumb ass, not to mention that he/she hand draws it. (good work for whoever did!)

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
abrandt wrote:best one yet.

most of you will die from heart disease anyway, i pick my battles.
coffee will soon cause cancer, 2-1.

smoking causes heart disease.