Kilagria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilagria
Josephus wrote:smoking causes heart disease.

well arnt you captain obvious? baha i jest bro i jest

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5

cigs are bad ...I can't stop watchin this stuf TO FUNNY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOrddRaSM8

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

dkalnz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dkalnz
thejakeyl88 wrote:Sometimes I just wonder why? Why are all the heather gray shirts so boring and white? So darn disappointed. Yet to see any good heather gray shirt in the last 3 months. I used to smoke cigarettes, for 4 years. Been tobacco free for 1 1/2 years now. Coffee isn't the best choice for stimulation, and is very acidic. If it were Yerba mate, and herbals then I'd think about it ;)

Seriously, though, what's with "heather gray"? Gray is so boring and a stupid color. It's not even a "color". I have like a hundred сrappy free shirts that I got as a stupid advertising promotion for a 5K race or somthing with about a hundred companies' names printed on them so small that you almost don't know what it's for. Heather gray suсks...

joebeimon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages joebeimon
Kilagria wrote:thats the thing though, half the people that smoke do it because its "cool" and they dont really give a Manos, the Hands of Fate about their lives. so of course their not going to care what we think. A lot of people that smoke have rough lives and smoking just loosens up those stress strings a lot. another thing is that people get lung cancer a lot more then breast cancer and the people who have lung cancer dont care if their made fun of, while having breast cancer can severly damage any woman/mans life and isnt always intentionally caused like smoking. My uncle used to smoke A LOT because he was under such stress, what with money and paying bills. Then one day he just stopped. I dont know how he did it but he hasnt smoked since. Hes a really great uncle too, hes smart and wicked buff. anyways you shouldnt be hatin all these people that smoke becuase you have no idea what its like for them. o and if you made this shirt with power point you'd be taking someone elses credit dumb ass, not to mention that he/she hand draws it. (good work for whoever did!)

You make a most valid point, none of us know what it is like for anyone else, truly. Hatin is degrading. Believe me I have lost my share of loved ones due to a type of cancer that was not self induced. The population is prompted by commercialization of a myriad of unhealthy life choices. I also stopped being a red meat eater that long ago.... I eat meat, just not beef. Hell, I eat Lamb. Try to be green, try to avoid processed devitalized foodstuffs. Eat Local.
In the future, once we are able to experience rejuvenation and live for 4 or 5 hundred years like we used to, we will still have a useable body. Much Respect to Robert Heinlein (Methuselah's Children). Long life to all of us. Love Peace Woot!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

annyonggg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annyonggg

my first woot shirt
im really not getting all this controversy
its a t-shirt

robin138

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robin138

this vacuums..definitely grab bag material!!!

talkingbeatles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages talkingbeatles
JustJiggles wrote:You guys know these items were around before that 2003 monstrosity of a movie?
Murray was monotonous. Jarmusch, a joke.

I know this reply is going to get deleted...
but jesus christ I hate the woot community.

And for the record, I love the shirt. I'm just broke so I can't buy it.

boredterry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredterry
auggie24 wrote:

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this on an actual shirt! Click here and post a picture!

JonSnow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JonSnow
LIRPA0000 wrote:I love this shirt!
I hated the movie, but have NEVER forgotten it.
I love coffee and cigarettes. Especially together. As do many friends.

Funny, Washington has the most buys. Are we really the biggest coffee drinkers?

Washington always has the most shirt buys.

And +1700 shirts sold = *giggles* *giggles* *giggles*. Proved some people wrong.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Kilagria wrote: A lot of people that smoke have rough lives and smoking just loosens up those stress strings a lot.

Right, because nothing says calm and relaxed like a smoker craving a cigarette.

Kilagria

annyonggg wrote:my first woot shirt
im really not getting all this controversy
its a t-shirt

its not "just a t shirt", its something that tells about your personality. A lot of nerdy kids wear those shirts that say funny things on them like, "My mommy says im special, whos ed?" ect. So if you saw someone with that sure you would probably believe that that kid is a nerd. Or if a girl is wearing a playboy shirt with 3 inch short shorts then you would probably believe that shes a homey don't play that. Shirts arnt just shirts, they tell everyone what kind of a person you are.

JustJiggles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustJiggles
Kilagria wrote:its not "just a t shirt", its something that tells about your personality. A lot of nerdy kids wear those shirts that say funny things on them like, "My mommy says im special, whos ed?" ect. So if you saw someone with that sure you would probably believe that that kid is a nerd. Or if a girl is wearing a playboy shirt with 3 inch short shorts then you would probably believe that shes a homey don't play that. Shirts arnt just shirts, they tell everyone what kind of a person you are.

And you are a massive tool?

Kilagria

JustJiggles wrote:And you are a massive tool?

for sex!

mdwarren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdwarren

geez. why is everyone so negative on here? its a friggin tshirt website. if you dont like it dont buy it. i happen to LOVE it. simple is good. if you need something cute and sweet and asian, head over to threadless.

Kilagria

[quote postid="2634986" user="mdwarren"]geez. why is everyone so negative on here? its a friggin tshirt website. if you dont like it dont buy it. i happen to LOVE it. simple is good. if you need something cute and sweet and asian, head over to threadless.[/quote
PAAAaaaAAaaaanCAAAAAKES! is wrong with asians?

Kilagria

Kilagria wrote:[quote postid="2634986" user="mdwarren"]geez. why is everyone so negative on here? its a friggin tshirt website. if you dont like it dont buy it. i happen to LOVE it. simple is good. if you need something cute and sweet and asian, head over to threadless.[/quote
PAAAaaaAAaaaanCAAAAAKES! is wrong with asians?

mdwarren should be on probation

kyoshioka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyoshioka

Ordered on the 7th still waiting for it to arrive, estimated date changed from 10/16 to 10/20.

scope

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scope

Ordered on the 7th, still not arrived and no tracking number. I am in Canada. Anyone else having any problems getting this shirt delivered??

WhoaKaela

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WhoaKaela

Lovely combo

It's all good.

AFilippello

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AFilippello

Got this as one of my random Long Sleeve 2 packs...wish I could return it. It's that awful. Actually this is the 2nd random woot shirt in a row that has left me disappointed. Guess they are all out of the good stuffs.

sampsonndelila

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sampsonndelila

I got this shirt as a random and I was sorely disappointed. I have never even heard of the movie and despise cigarettes. My random shorts and hoodies lately have been eh - but something tells me I will keep buying them on the off chance I will get a good one like I have before - which is why woot does this right?!?!