moviewatcher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moviewatcher
AdderXYU wrote:DING DING DING DING

Though really, I'm happy any time people grasp that it's a snake. I'd hate to perpetuate some sort of rumour that I love numbers.

Ah, but that's the beauty of it. It is an Atkinson character, but that character chose it because it is a deadly snake. There's a cunning plan afoot if I ever saw one.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
moviewatcher wrote:Ah, but that's the beauty of it. It is an Atkinson character, but that character chose it because it is a deadly snake. There's a cunning plan afoot if I ever saw one.

So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel

Kilagria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilagria

i was hoping this shirt would win but i cant get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ubb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ubb

Got my shirt today!

Looks even better in person. Very happy this shirt got to be printed.

gr3n3rd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gr3n3rd

mine has not shipped yet? why??

kitali

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitali

i LOVE the colors on this shirt and i love cephalopods!!! i hope i get mine soon, it takes forever sometimes!

mrileyatwoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrileyatwoot

Staff

gr3n3rd wrote:mine has not shipped yet? why??

Most SmartPost orders take up to 5 business days to process and ship out. You should receive a tracking email within a few days. If you don't receive one by Monday afternoon, send an email to us at service@woot.com.

Booperelli

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli

Anyone have a picture of this?

I wanna see how it printed

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Booperelli wrote:Anyone have a picture of this?

I wanna see how it printed

Picture is in the Post pics of your shirts thread, under community, under member forums.

Booperelli

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli
AGrant311 wrote:Picture is in the Post pics of your shirts thread, under community, under member forums.

I found that after I posted, but I was hoping for a better shot.

bootlegzani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bootlegzani

Thats good it dropped off in a week. I was so pissed it edged out Trick-or-Treat by only 3 votes. Trick-or-Treat is still the best Halloween shirt I've seen on Woot this year.

heartsauce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heartsauce

Anybody else order this shirt and not receive it?

Mine is showing up as having been delivered 2 weeks ago, but I haven't gotten anything.

Looks like I'll have to file for a chargeback, as this seems to be a pretty common occurrence on shirt.woot. male...

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Pufferfishy

Late post - but this shirt is AWESOME! Love the design, the colors, the quality of the print. I wish woot used better shirt stock - this would be one I'd like to have for a long time....

You've been put on posting probation for this post