0%
0%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

boredterry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredterry

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Once you get your shirt, why don't you post a pic?

Hoffpa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hoffpa

I do not.

shark131

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shark131

What?! Weird again.

intravenous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages intravenous

Whoa half of a floating guy.

Thanks, woot, for saving me so much money recently that I can do something smart with it, like spend it in Vegas tomorrow.

Mbenji

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mbenji

Yeah... i get that feeling too, t-shirt.

Take my money

Zenne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zenne

Sometimes I do...well, that's because I tend to draw faces like mine. ;)

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
intravenous wrote:Whoa half of a floating guy.

Thanks, woot, for saving me so much money recently that I can do something smart with it, like spend it in Vegas tomorrow.

Ha! I've been saving a lot lately too with these offerings.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Grats on your print, Max... gotta give a little love to a Wisconsinite... even if the shirt isn't my style.

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

Last Post

Jyang486

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jyang486
heartluce wrote:Ha! I've been saving a lot lately too with these offerings.

Transferred $15 to PayPal a week ago waiting on a shirt to buy with overnight delivery. Now after 8 shirts that don't do it for me, I'm thinking of spending it on a previously printed shirt without the overnight.

equinoxide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages equinoxide
intravenous wrote:o something smart with it, like spend it in Vegas

I lold

enisslabotnik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enisslabotnik

So where exactly is the irony?

JadenKale

tennisplayer121 wrote:doublemhi already bought one!!!! holy carp!!! I didn't expect to see sales on this shirt for a record time.

that's because most are utterly confused by it... it took them a while to decide if they liked the joke, hated the joke, or even got the joke.

heartluce

Jyang486 wrote:Transferred $15 to PayPal a week ago waiting on a shirt to buy with overnight delivery. Now after 8 shirts that don't do it for me, I'm thinking of spending it on a previously printed shirt without the overnight.

Honestly, I would. There are some good ones there. I recently bought Say No To Scurvy. Love it.

tennisplayer121

Last Post

tennisplayer121

Last Post

ytsekirby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ytsekirby

Hey, at least it'll really confuse the blue/green colorblind people!

gtej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtej

Maybe if the floating head wasn't ugggggly

Actually, would be cool if it was Holly from Red Dwarf...

alloyguitar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alloyguitar

yeah, I'm just not really feeling it. At all. Or any of the other shirts lately.

...but hey, to each his own.

trappleton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trappleton

I kind of want to buy this ironically...

kornbread435

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kornbread435

Dear Woot,
Oh how I once loved the shirts, with your humor and cheap prices, I feel in love....however....now I think it is time to go our separate ways. I know this may hurt at first, but be strong, I am sure you can find new customers with horrible taste to take my place.

But really...woot does have to sell shirts to make money right?!?! Change something guys, start taking the top 10 into consideration, or just allow everyone to send in designs, I really am not that picky just damn these have been horrible for nearly 2 weeks. Outside of the derby shirts.

redstickman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages redstickman

beautiful design! it really speaks to me (ha ha, pun intended) and i love the color juxtaposition and placement.

oops, it's not april 1, is it? sorry, my bad.

cedar1079

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cedar1079

Great Design, love it!

(Hmmm, my previous comment was deleted because I didn't comment about this woot and instead just begged woot for Rand0m shirts and that I would get 3. I've said some CRAZY stuff before and it stayed up there, ah well, read this while you can! muahaha...)

twale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twale

i like the joke, but i wouldnt see myself wearing it...

realitytwist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realitytwist

wow....very disappointing...i get the joke, not that funny. not funny enough to wear or have people ask about. yikes.

friends are just enemies who don't have the guts to kill you

JadenKale

tennisplayer121 wrote:It's actually classified as a joke?

I'd say a poor one.

JadenKale

byrbwr wrote:what's with the 'sad rat' image on the top? i saw three people post it before, now there is just one. why are people so quick on submitting it?

it's a way for people to find the reckoning list of shirts via ShirtsOnSale.com they run a small contest monthly to get the most 'first' posts of the notation and they hand out gift cards and whatnot. There's a thread in the World of Woot Shirts section of the forums

Killerskillet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Killerskillet

I hate these joke shirts, and it feels like for the last 2 weeks, it's all there is.

cpe123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpe123

at least it's not asphalt. yes, i always view the glass as half full.

Pemberlinden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pemberlinden

Woot!!!

This shirt is not nearly as clever as some of the recent derby shirts....
actually dearest woot you have been lack luster and underwhelming of late. *sob*

I would love to part with $10, but for something witty, charming or cute. Today's shirt does not fit the bill.

manil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages manil

hehehehehehe
firstly, not a fan of this shirt, just don't think its worth the cotton its printed on.

secondly, i found out if you type <expletive deleted>.woot.com without the funky characters obviously, it redirects to shirt.woot.com, and coincidentally would be correct in tonights case.

heartluce

Pemberlinden wrote:Woot!!!

actually dearest woot you have been lack luster and underwhelming of late. *sob*

I would love to part with $10, but for something witty, charming or cute. Today's shirt does not fit the bill.

That's why I bought the Woot earwarmers. They are charming and cute at the same price.

mfrosengarten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfrosengarten

the bird shirt/sound shirt were the only ones lately i found tasteful. is this a greeting card turned t-shirt? who is deciding how these get here ;(

Makalohee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Makalohee

no...i don't

10 dollars saved

JadenKale

heartluce wrote:That's why I bought the Woot earwarmers. They are charming and cute at the same price.

I bought those too tonight... I want the pro's to come... I've had the regular ones... I just want an upgrade.

TeamUmps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TeamUmps

Honestly what do you find appealing about this shirt? I don't mean to show any disrespect to the artist, but seriously I don't even know what to say. It's an ugly color, with a silly floating head, and a stupid word bubble. This shirt is easily one of the worst that's been on lately.

talkingbeatles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages talkingbeatles
TeamUmps wrote:Honestly what do you find appealing about this shirt? I don't mean to show any disrespect to the artist, but seriously I don't even know what to say. It's an ugly color, with a silly floating head, and a stupid word bubble. This shirt is easily one of the worst that's been on lately.

I'm actually a fan of this kind of stylized cartoony art. Also, I find the shirt to be hilarious. Most importantly, the image is well sized. I find shirts with huge images on them to be tacky most of the time. They tend to remind me of those ugly sweaters with a huge eagle or wolf's head imposed over some mountain. Shirts with designs or pictures dominating most of the space are just plain ugly in my eyes. I'm a sucker for simplicity.

haydawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haydawn
Pemberlinden wrote:Woot!!!

I've got 50$ burning a hole in my pocket...and just a bunch of male woots to look at. the past derby had many great designs, the current pets has even better ones...but instead of going for winners ya'll are giving us carp...

cls31s

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cls31s

Al Gore?!?