2%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

dunz0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dunz0

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this on an actual shirt! Click here and post a picture!

crimsonghos7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crimsonghos7

hm! Not this time. Good design though.

shark131

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shark131

I don't really like this one, definitely not in for one.

Nostrom0

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Nostrom0

Odd. don't really like it.

Stash at CT

zach99998

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zach99998

Ok Woot, you got me, in for 1, first baby blue!

Jokercard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jokercard

Love the design and I dont have this color!

With all these woot purchases my wardrobe is changing a lot....

bootlegzani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bootlegzani

Definitely not.

I'm going to go nuts if "Time To Come Inside Sparky!" doesn't win.

tinkochu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinkochu

i was hoping for the sparky one to be first but oh well ill have to sleep on this one

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Congrats, riff!

hurley3941

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hurley3941

at least we got out of the weird designs. yay! no more monkeys with hats.
in for 1!

cheesesandwich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesesandwich

eff yes! I got one.

gawl13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gawl13
bootlegzani wrote:Definitely not.

I'm going to go nuts if "Time To Come Inside Sparky!" doesn't win.

so i geuss u went nuts huh =P

gnomeflower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gnomeflower

Its always stressful to walk the moons. Nice design, the distraught face captures the essence of life.

Gnomercy!

zozzles

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zozzles

Maybe as a poster, but as a t-shirt? Perhaps for parents of multiple disgusting children or something. Or lots of dogs that they walk.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

LOLFACE.

Well, I must say the stars on the shirt make it look like cool snowfall. Kind of reminds me of the colors of Samuel Adams Winter Lager. WHICH IS OUT BY THE WAY.

This shirt isn't so bad, but I don't get the color really. It would have made more sense on black, or am I missing out on something? I really would have bought this if it were on a dark colored shirt. Navy or black. Even asphalt would have been better. This really got first though, and I think it deserves it after seeing the other contenders. I've been quite disappointed in the derby winners lately. Except for Panic! I got all three of those. But like the derby before that and this one, I'll be saving my money for the next 3 days.

Way off topic but the Oktoberfest/Harvest Ales and brews are taken off the market WAY TO EARLY. Not even Halloween yet and I see WINTER ales and largers in the stores already? BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Congrats Riff, great concept!

sstrunks5555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstrunks5555

Grawr. If that hedgehog shirt weren't a likelihood, I might have bought this. I'm going to hold out...

realitytwist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realitytwist

i think it's quite an adorable design, but not sure on a shirt, definitely not on baby blue. congrats tho!

friends are just enemies who don't have the guts to kill you

outmywindow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages outmywindow

LOVE the design of this, and if it was available in poster form, I'd snatch one up in a second, but I just don't see myself wearing this on a shirt.

haydawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haydawn

clever shirt, and I like it but not enough to buy it.
Not my favorite that honor goes to Cat Bath...so sad it's not gonna be a shirt

mesmerelda

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mesmerelda

awwww.....cute.

simstw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simstw
gawl13 wrote:so i geuss u went nuts huh =P

Yeah, but don't tell him that, he hasn't figured it out yet. It's nice to at least think you're sane.

bootlegzani

gawl13 wrote:so i geuss u went nuts huh =P

More like if it doesn't place this weekend.

TomTee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TomTee

What am I missing here? What? What ...

realitytwist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realitytwist
thejakeyl88 wrote:LOLFACE.

Well, I must say the stars on the shirt make it look like cool snowfall. Kind of reminds me of the colors of Samuel Adams Winter Lager. WHICH IS OUT BY THE WAY.

This shirt isn't so bad, but I don't get the color really. It would have made more sense on black, or am I missing out on something? I really would have bought this if it were on a dark colored shirt. Navy or black. Even asphalt would have been better. This really got first though, and I think it deserves it after seeing the other contenders. I've been quite disappointed in the derby winners lately. Except for Panic! I got all three of those. But like the derby before that and this one, I'll be saving my money for the next 3 days.

Way off topic but the Oktoberfest/Harvest Ales and brews are taken off the market WAY TO EARLY. Not even Halloween yet and I see WINTER ales and largers in the stores already? BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!

strange, oktoberfest beers just got started here, and in gigantically mass production. maybe you're just in the wrong part of the country?

friends are just enemies who don't have the guts to kill you

bootlegzani

Manos, the Hands of Fate Oktoberfest is already gone?

alupnya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alupnya

Nice design, but I can't really tell if it is for a male, it seems it is a little more appealing to the females.....just don't know. It was defiantly one of my favorites for that derby.

If All That Matters In This World Is Money, Then Why Is Gravity Around.

bigbadbp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigbadbp

If I hadn't just purchased three randoms, I would definitely buy this shirt. Maybe I will get it in a future random or in a reckoning.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
bootlegzani wrote:Manos, the Hands of Fate Oktoberfest is already gone?

Our Oktoberfest is always the first week of October... ahhh 9 glorious days of drunken debauchery.

unc25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unc25

its been a week since my last shirt.woot!
just couldnt resist the urge!

p4labduhl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p4labduhl

this isnt your blog, nobody cares about your opinion on the derby entries

why dont you just shut up and buy a shirt or not buy a shirt?

smizacks02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smizacks02

*giggles* I love this design! just not a baby-blue guy...

Solz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Solz

PP is bang on, no one cares about you. If you want to write some long blathering post start your own loser blog, that no one will read, and then your opinions will get all the attention they deserve.

Bspaugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bspaugh

Baby blue, woot? Really? No black t-shirts in stock? Navy blue makes you itch? Dark gray is a downer? Baby blue? Seriously?

Lurntospel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lurntospel

I love the design! I would have bought this shirt BUT! I really don't like the color. Maybe a blue or black and I would have been sold! Great design though, totally deserved the win!

anomoly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anomoly

You are a dumb frogger.

We all know what frogger means . . . fgt.

p4labduhl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p4labduhl
Solz wrote:PP is bang on, no one cares about you. If you want to write some long blathering post start your own loser blog, that no one will read, and then your opinions will get all the attention they deserve.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAped

Solz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Solz
anomoly wrote:You are a dumb frogger.

We all know what frogger means . . . fgt.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAped.

anomoly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anomoly
p4labduhl wrote:this isnt your blog, nobody cares about your opinion on the derby entries

why dont you just shut up and buy a shirt or not buy a shirt?

RAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAPED.