female

quality posts: 0 Private Messages female
Re: PRESS MY BUTTONS

Congratulations on cashing in on an idea you had nothing to do with.

female

Re: RAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRR

I love this! Fits the theme perfectly and well executed.

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
lorceie wrote:I, on the other hand, LOVE the design cause he'd be "scaling my right breast". I know my friends would get a kick ouut of that!

Yes, young Jack must scale the mighty mounds of plenty! I love this design. It's much more than just a costume shirt. GMV fo sho!

Carpe shirtem!

colourless

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colourless
SailorButterfly wrote:Love the colors!

Thanks man, I went with the halloween theme as well, I think purple and black are great together.

female

Re: ...and then I was like BOOO!

The text kind of ruins an otherwise well executed shirt. It's just not that funny and the shirt works well enough without it. Still a good job on the alien.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: They call me Ben, Big Ben.

DUDE! I already did the clock thing. Check it out.

Kilagria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilagria
DavidShenoda wrote:Won't you please help us find a home for these poor alien larvae. For just ten dollars you can make it possible for one of these poor extraterrestrials to enjoy a normal life.

Enjoy, and thanks for voting!

Too bad that little larva will be an adult in about 10 minutes *giggles*!

female

Stellardig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellardig
Re: You're the BOMB!

Disclaimer: This shirt is not intended for airport travels. stellardig*

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
mamaGiraffe wrote:This is awesome!!! I'm 6'2" and my husband is 6'10".....so of course we've both had the nicknames "beanpole", "beanstalk", and "green giant" throughout our lives....this shirt would be so perfect for us!! I hope it wins, I'd buy several!

Yeah, I think the beanstalk idea would be a terrific costume...when Jack had the harp he was descending the beanstalk. Green pants, a few leaves and branches, an ax in your leg if you require some Halloween gore...as noted above it is also a fine piece of artwork. Well done, TG.

elstille

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elstille
Re: RAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRR

When I was five, I said I wanted to be a dinosaur when I grew up. Now that dream can come true.

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
elstille wrote:When I was five, I said I wanted to be a dinosaur when I grew up. Now that dream can come true.

shirt.woot! Making dreams come true :D

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Steelman

I tried something like this before and it got rejected, so if all is fair here this too will unfortunatly be rejected as well.
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=9792

Tirann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tirann
Re: Alien Fighter (Arcade Cabinet Re-Sub)

Click below for Hi-Res image, I fixed the Pacman ban issue, added some buttons, and fixed problems with alignment from my first one. I also happen to like the color scheme better now.

Click Here For Hi-Res

eharmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eharmon
Re: Stars Upon Thars...

I designed this shirt based on the great Dr. Seuss poem, "The Sneetches."

To quote:

Now the Star-bellied Sneetches had bellies with stars.
The Plain-bellied Sneetches had none upon thars.
The stars weren't so big; they were really quite small.
You would think such a thing wouldn't matter at all.

starartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starartist
BootsBoots wrote:Definitely too creepy

That is what I imagined this shirt would be *giggles* but this is good too ;) GMV I hope it stays in the fog. If it does I'm buying one!

buphey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buphey
bradyson wrote:Ok, I get that its an erased white board, but is there also supposed to be an image or words that remains? or is/was the previous white board content just random?

Just curious...

I started out drawing a flow chart and "I am a Whiteboard" but then I looked at the one in the office and it was full of random not-quite-erased missives and I went with it. I could have titled it "Office Camo" maybe?

Thanks for asking about it. I thought it would do better but there are some truely AWESOME designs out there!

ack154

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ack154
Re: THUG LiFE

Just FYI, this black will BARELY show up on the brown shirt. I realize what you're going for, but it won't print well.

ack154

Re: Super Dude

Not to mention this one was submitted like a half hour before:

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=23672

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
theinfinityloop wrote:This is so funny. I like how you chose to use a black shirt with white spots instead of the other way around. GMV!

I actually originally intended it to be a brown shirt with white spots (like a guernsey), but accidentally used the black comp shirt since my desktop monitor is a bit dicey on dark colors. So thanks!

ack154

Re: Operation

Just FYI, an Operation shirt was already rejected.

amacing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amacing
Re: Please be careful; I'm fragile.

I don't think it would be good flipped. I mean then it'll be point at the person's crotch.

elstille

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elstille
Re: Stars Upon Thars...

Good idea, sneetches rule!

taylormorgan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylormorgan
Re: My sources say YES

Thanks! I actually went as this one year by taping an "8" on a black sweatshirt...you have no idea how many drunk people asked me stupid questions....

taylormorgan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylormorgan
Re: Bobblehead or You-blehead?

Thanks! Didn't know if people would get it or not, good to hear!

goodedesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodedesign
Re: You're the BOMB!

[... no comment ...]

[url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=8016]

goodedesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodedesign
fHalcyon wrote:sorry tgent. I've seen what you're capable of and this isn't your best work. Aside from that, this is just barely a costume. I would like to see something more on the shirt to show that the wearer is a giant. As it is, he's just a guy in a green shirt with a little robin hood climbing on him. You always to great work but I feel like you're coasting here.

I think the votes speak for themselves.

[url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=8016]

fortgeorge

quality posts: 5 Private Messages fortgeorge
female wrote:Looks pretty slapdash to me. There's white crusties around a lot of the black lines and a big green square around the whole thing. I'd look to the mountie one as something that was done with artistry. This seems kind of sloppy.

I agree, you should have just made it on a transparent background, would have looked much better.

"Television is a medium of entertainment which permits millions of people to listen to the same joke at the same time, and yet remain lonesome." T.S. Eliot

If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion. - Edmond de Goncourt

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense. - Robert Heinlein

Oldyeller89

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Oldyeller89
icyfenix wrote:Dude apparently if you put "f" "a" "i" "l" and an "!" next to each other, it comes out as "I am an unoriginal person!"
Which is freakin awesome.

you joined two years ago and notice woot has "sensors" only now?

Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s:
4/1/10: 2.5 lbs---2/25/10: 5.6 lbs
12/25/09: 22.4 lbs---10/28/09: 5.4 lbs
9/25/09: 8.2 lbs---4/1/09: 3.2 lbs
9/22/10: 18.4 lbs---12/1/10: 2.1 lbs

Zenverse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zenverse
female wrote:Looks pretty slapdash to me. There's white crusties around a lot of the black lines and a big green square around the whole thing. I'd look to the mountie one as something that was done with artistry. This seems kind of sloppy.

Hmm, I didn't notice all that until someone mentioned it. Guess I got a little overzealous on seeing a LoZ themed shirt. It is starting to look less appealing.

rejecteddounut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rejecteddounut
amacing wrote:I don't think it would be good flipped. I mean then it'll be point at the person's crotch.

I agree. I like this one the way it is.

Zenverse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zenverse
shutts67 wrote:Yet another shirt that would look better on silver... ::Giant Exhale::

Why? The color is based off the original brick gameboy which was a very light gray. I myself had the clear see through version because I thought it was cool to see all the circiutry =P.

Uraha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uraha
Re: Smile!

Amazing colors! gmv

decayingart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages decayingart
Re: Hands!

wtb green version!

janeser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages janeser
Re: Gumball Machine

I almost died when I saw this. I'm pregnant and I was thinking of being a gumball machine for Halloween. definitely gmv

rachel1aaron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachel1aaron
jackie31337 wrote:This is adorable. It's too bad woot can't print right below the collar, because a little bow tie would absolutely put this over the top.

Cute! I agree with the bow tie comment too. Have time for another? :o)

cls31s

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cls31s

i want it, i want it, i want it!!!

Re: Three Hole Punch You

Keelmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keelmy
calbach wrote:I think it looks great. I'm not sure how many people are willing to commit to something this graphic though.

Thanks for the comment. I tried to keep it cartoony, but I see what your saying. I guess I'm abit "old school" when it comes to Halloween (vampires and zombies versus sexy nurse and sexy maid).

SnareArt wrote:yet 100+ people would wear ...and then I was like BOOO! ?
hmmm
/boggle

Perhaps it's the humor in his that mine lacks? /shrug
I say, good for anyone that can get votes in the particular tough derby.

[/url]

DavidShenoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda
Re: Steelman

Ummm, excuse me sir, but you've got a few buttons unbuttoned there. What?! You're Superman. It all makes sense now. I would never have guessed it before - what with the comb over and glasses.

Good job, I would like to see the halftones a little more subtle, but well done overall. I prefer bats to supe, just a preference thing.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Zenverse wrote:Why? The color is based off the original brick gameboy which was a very light gray. I myself had the clear see through version because I thought it was cool to see all the circiutry =P.

"silver" or "slate", for shirts, is usually this exact gray. The issue people are bringing up regarding the shirt color is that woot prints on Heather Gray, which is a bit more mottled, like a gym shirt. It's not a solid gray tone... there's a lot of textured gray shades, like this: