whateva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whateva
Re: ...and then I was like BOOO!

I think its hilarious and everytime i read it i hear a british accent.

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum!

Ovaltina, my goat! i'm 6'1" chick. this would so work for me : )

narkus

Re: ...and then I was like BOOO!

aliens is my fav trilolgy...oops...there are four. LOVE!!!!!

narkus

Re: Revenge of the Gummy Worm

yours is very cute : )

narkus

murenrb wrote:Wow, is it a reflection of the woot community that so many people thought of aliens exploding out of people... but well executed all the same!

what's better than aliens exploding out of people? : ) !!!!!

narkus

female wrote:The text kind of ruins an otherwise well executed shirt. It's just not that funny and the shirt works well enough without it. Still a good job on the alien.

i think the text is AWESOME! and i usually don't care for text. HYSTERICAL!

josmul123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages josmul123
Re: TRICK or treat?

I like how this one was executed... Particularly because you don't put a fake collar on it like everyone else has.

GMV. Nice job.

josmul123

Re: Go as the Floor of a Movie Theater

Love this design. GMV!

I think it's a really creative costume idea.

jordie5000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jordie5000
Re: Congratulations, it's a Marsupial.

It's a cute concept--but this little guy looks crazy depressed about tagging along for Halloween.

Keelmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keelmy
Re: Wanted in the Woods

Good idea, really dig your sketch of Robin Hood.

Hope you don't mind friendly feedback. I would have used a brown shirt since I'm guessing this is supposed to be on a tree or keep the same shirt and make the texture look more like stone. Would have also been a nice to have the arrow throw a shadow down onto the shirt (look at Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum! shirt in the fog to see what I mean).

Good luck to you.

[/url]

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
Re: Are You Ready For Some...

the perfect halloween costume for die hard football fans! also good for game watching parties, wear it to the stadium and be the envy of all your friends!

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: I Wanna Be a Lego!

Funny idea and wearable. If they could print on both sides it would be cool to have the underside on the back. I wish the gameboy entry had a least this much detail.

Keelmy

Re: Are You Ready For Some...

This definitely GMV. The idea of having co-workers ask me what I am supposed to be and responding with "I'm a FOOTBALL!" just seems hilarious to me.

[/url]

Keelmy

Great design, I especially like your use of color. I really wish we was allowed to have some of these designs meet the shoulder (so your strap doesn't seem to hang from nowhere) but given the limitations, you've sold it well.

[/url]

DavidShenoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda

I like it alot. There's mischief to be had and tomfoolery afoot!

folkkevi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi
Re: PRESS MY BUTTONS

clever, but the infringement possiblities combined with the complete lack of anything compared to thought-out execution leads me to give this a thumbs down.

DavidShenoda

Re: RAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRR

It's a bird! It's a plane! NO, it's a stiger, or a tigersaurus.

Keelmy

Re: I ain't playin kid! (Re-Submission)

With a red wig and some fake freckles your good to go. Good luck to you.

[/url]

folkkevi

starartist wrote:That is what I imagined this shirt would be *giggles* but this is good too ;) GMV I hope it stays in the fog. If it does I'm buying one!

this needs to get back in the fog. for sure.

DavidShenoda

Re: That's Handy

I wanted to do this exact design, except with the zombie hand holding the tshirt wearer's heart in his hand.

And you call it...

Zombie Sneak Attack!!!!!

Keelmy

Re: who needs a plug?

I think you'd get more votes if you chose a different shirt color. Your outlet is getting abit lost on the cream. Great idea otherwise.

[/url]

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
DavidShenoda wrote:Oooooo, can I make a shirt just to prove a point too! Yippy, how exciting!

YES!!! I request clip art

folkkevi

female wrote:So cute!!!

true, but i don not get a costume theme from it.

Keelmy

Re: who needs a plug?

Man I wish I could edit my post.

I meant to ask, did you flip the "mouths" on purpose to make them look like faces? The one on the bottom is upside down.

[/url]

DavidShenoda

Re: Go as the Floor of a Movie Theater

This is hilarious, but I gotta be honest it's flippin' ugly. I would wear it for halloween for sure, but never again - until next halloween. But it would be HellaCool for that one day!

Keelmy

bradyson wrote:Hopefully this is what David is referring to:

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2474008&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=1

Thank you so much.

[/url]

ack154

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ack154
Re: Using blatent copyright infringment seems to work!

As I said two or three derbies ago... it doesn't matter what "idea" you use... whether it has been used before or not. It is what you DO with it that makes it a good shirt or not. If something is copyrighted and not usable... they'll reject it. If it's copyrighted, but parodied enough to avoid lawsuits, they'll leave it.

I realize this is a joke and all.. but dude... really... grow up.

josmul123

I'm glad someone with artistic talent did this because I had this idea too, but I would have done it so that you could wear a kangaroo head or something and integrate the shirt into a costume.

You're in the fog anyway. GMV.

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox
SydneyB wrote:If it were classic, it would have a rotary dial.

That's an attempt at irony; it's a modern-ish payphone only recently made somewhat obsolete.

Elfir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elfir
Re: Preggers!

I'd wear it just to bother my boyfriend!

DavidShenoda

josmul123 wrote:This is a great idea ... I'd pass on it, though.

Thanks for the input. My gut feeling was not to add the patterning for that exact reason, but I really liked the texture it added to the design. Either way, I suppose if woot wanted, that they could print it with out the patterning on it. I have the file saved with the texture pattern on a separate layer, so to print it without the pattern is really a mouse click away.

*to WOOT staff*
I don't know though. WOOT, you guys print a lot of shirts, so if you think it would sell more without, feel free to nix it. I don't mind either way.

toe2254

DavidShenoda wrote:Steam-tacular! Great illustration. How do you make it so clean and crisp? Do you use illustrator to make all your shapes?

i use Illustrator almost exclusively. it's easier to use, especially for mechanical stuff like this.

toe2254

[quote postid="2651610" user="kherova"]I love the concept, but wish it was just the center detail (without the outer rivits and pipe). Great detail and execution, though.

yeah, i considered doing just the center part but the shirt looked empty. thanks anyway!

toe2254

2thFairy wrote:Clever!!

Sweet!

toe2254

BootsBoots wrote:Yay! It's good!

Yay! Glad you like it! Thanks!

toe2254

m1zl3d wrote:I love this design...It's amazing! I have a lot of gray shirts but I would definitely buy this. GMV!

Thanks! yeah, it was a tough choice to make, but i couldn't see it working on any other color except maybe brown.

toe2254

clivestaples7 wrote:Steampunk is always a good choice.

Yeah, i've been a huge fan of the steampunk style even before i knew they had a name for it. epsecially the old Jules Verne movies and stuff like that.

aerodino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerodino
Re: GUMBALLS R ME

They are still a penny from me.

yugidean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yugidean

I love this. The only thing that could make it better (IMHO) is if the speech bubble also had a shadow. GMV

Beano before, and there'll be no gas!

etamasa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etamasa

meh, i would find it very amusing to see a pregnant woman in this shirt.