bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
eharmon wrote:Is this a beaker or a tape-measure?

7-11 Doorway?

eharmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eharmon
Re: Bun In The Oven

Perfect maternity shirt. llo

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

i don't get it.

eharmon

Re: Ensign Goner's tunic

Great idea for a shirt, However, I think the rip could use a little more detail.

eharmon

Re: I Am Phelps

Funny AND timely!

eharmon

Re: Using blatent copyright infringment seems to work!

Is there always this much anger around here, or is it new to this Derby?

josmul123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages josmul123
Re: Alaska Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition

My first Derby entry, so be gentile. Four simple colors make up this American dream. Great for guys and girls (If it's halloween). Just add a wig and you're good to go.

Fritzcario

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fritzcario

Oh my god this one is going to win by a landslide

ClayMeow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ClayMeow
Re: Ironman has nothing on me

Would be a neat concept if you learned a little biology first. Pretty sure you have the heart facing the wrong way (flipped horizontally) and it shouldn't be dead center, it's a little bit to the left (which would be right, for the sake of the picture).

channemann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages channemann
Re: Wall Flower

I think this shirt would go particularly well on a bass-playing hottie. Just saying . . .

tenieldjo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tenieldjo
Re: My sources say YES

Will this shirt GMV?

"It is decidedly so"

shutts67

quality posts: 17 Private Messages shutts67
Re: Martini Olive

I think it would look better on grass

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M
Ubb wrote:Another zombie shirt.

Just kidding! I really like how you really stayed incredibly original and on theme at the same time. GMV!

Hey, thanks for the support. I don't know why, but this was the first thing that popped into my head for a design. Glad you liked it.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Interesting. One of the very few from this derby I could wear and not feel self-conscious. GMV.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Keelmy wrote:
Hope you don't mind friendly feedback. I would have used a brown shirt since I'm guessing this is supposed to be on a tree or keep the same shirt and make the texture look more like stone. Would have also been a nice to have the arrow throw a shadow down onto the shirt (look at Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum! shirt in the fog to see what I mean).

Ya know, after reading so many of the ugly comments on the forums lately, this helpful, constructive criticism almost made me want to cry in relief :-)

To the designer, I'd very likely vote for and buy a resub that implemented the above suggestions. I'd be more in favor of Keelmy's suggestion to make the shirt brown over changing the texture to stone, however. As the wooters so often complain, I'm sick of asphalt in general and only buy it now when I really love a design. Also, we have very few good brown shirts.

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
Re: Are You Ready For Some...

GOT ME ON THIS ONE.....!!!!

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Wall Flower

I think this could have used just a little more color. You really have a nice idea going with this one though.

sjgilbert4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjgilbert4
josmul123 wrote:I like how the bottom button looks suspiciously like a vagina.

GMV :-P

have you ever actually seen a vagina?

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire
Re: BE THE LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The banter in this thread made me sad. :<

TAYLORT5

ClayMeow wrote:Would be a neat concept if you learned a little biology first. Pretty sure you have the heart facing the wrong way (flipped horizontally) and it shouldn't be dead center, it's a little bit to the left (which would be right, for the sake of the picture).

I give up.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

TAYLORT5

Re: Steelman

kinda funny that the back of the logo is black and not blue.. if only...llo

You're on probation!

MostBestestBuddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MostBestestBuddy
Re: Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum!

I would get this for my brother, so GMV, but I regret that I would be a bit too self-concious to wear a little guy hanging on my chest (the little hiking dude on apathy monster was my comfort limit line), but I like the design and envy the less self concious women/men. (dang you forum people for pointing that out/it's better that it's pointed out now <sigh>) My brother will like it

viscusanima

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viscusanima
Re: Using blatent copyright infringment seems to work!

Being new to this, I was wondering why there were so many copyrighted bits. Is it actually allowed?

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
narkus wrote:nice work!!!! cool drawing and very fun

Thanks!

BootsBoots

bradyson wrote:This is really an interesting idea, I think its simple but well done...

Now if you make one that helped people to learn the Soulja Boy Dance, that would be money.

hahaha Yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

:c)

Hahahaha!

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
Re: ...and then I was like BOOO!

I've been seeing this since you first posted your sketch on Thursday, David, and I laugh every time I see it.
This is such a great shirt!

~gmv~

BootsBoots

Re: Bueller . . . Bueller

I love the idea. Too bad woot can't print to the seams. That kind of ruins it. Good idea, though.

BootsBoots

Re: 1.21 Gigawatts

Hahaha! I like it!

BootsBoots

Re: Skate or fly

Very clever. I like! As a boarder myself... wait. No. The last time I was on a board, I think I was 12. And I got hurt a lot. I'm not a boarder, but I still like it

BootsBoots

Re: Are You Ready For Some...

Yeah, the texture's really good. It's not so apparent on the detail, though. After I clicked, I thought "wow!" It's the fading out at the sides that makes it good.

BootsBoots

viscusanima wrote:Being new to this, I was wondering why there were so many copyrighted bits. Is it actually allowed?

Sometimes. It's very confusing

BootsBoots

Re: RAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRR

I love it. I wish it was doing better.

BootsBoots

Re: Bun In The Oven

Yeah, really great for a preggers woman. I don't think most other people could bring themselves to wear it, though. Babies scare people. So does getting fat

BootsBoots

Re: Wanted in the Woods

Agreed. The suggestions are good. I like your style. It's a good illustration.

BootsBoots

Re: Fresh from the Shower

Yeah. It's a good idea. And good advice that you got. Next time you might do something really good (and printable). I'll look for it

BootsBoots

Re: Thriller Dancer

Very cute idea! I think it could use some more detail, but I like it just the same.

BootsBoots

Re: Stars Upon Thars...

I love The Sneeches. I think your design could use some Seuss-ish fur denoting a big belly, but other than that, I like.

BootsBoots

Xebby wrote:It's a puppy!

I see the puppy!

sharptoothpiranha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharptoothpiranha

llo funny!

ciro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciro
Keelmy wrote:Good idea, really dig your sketch of Robin Hood.

Hope you don't mind friendly feedback. I would have used a brown shirt since I'm guessing this is supposed to be on a tree or keep the same shirt and make the texture look more like stone. Would have also been a nice to have the arrow throw a shadow down onto the shirt (look at Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum! shirt in the fog to see what I mean).

Good luck to you.

Thanks, I like the good criticism. The only reason I didn't put on a brown shirt is because I'm not a big fan of brown shirts, although I'll give it a shot and see how it looks. And the shadow fro the arrow, I actually intended to do that, and well just forgot. Thanks for the feedback!