StewieGilligan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StewieGilligan
Re: Martini Olive

Oh Brian would love this!!!

geoffreysteinman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages geoffreysteinman
jewelwing wrote:This one made me laugh. Any chance there could be more detail on the buttons? I mean if something like this is going to do good, shouldn't it be completely awesome?

i'll second this. i'd like to see some 3-d effect on the buttons...
but GMV as-is

samonasc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samonasc
Re: You Can Be Windows!

if only u had the message without the computer screen. wudda looked 10 times better.

geoffreysteinman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages geoffreysteinman
geoffreysteinman wrote:i'll second this. i'd like to see some 3-d effect on the buttons...
but GMV as-is

and words for START and SELECT, pls

Tirann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tirann
samonasc wrote:if only u had the message without the computer screen. wudda looked 10 times better.

I was going to... but then i realized it wouldn't be incidental text, plus, I have seen other shirts that are just the message.

rejecteddounut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rejecteddounut
Re: Instant Dragon

I think this is adorable. I would probably do the exact thing that cartoon example is doing if I owned this shirt.

jahrpm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jahrpm
Re: Air Guitar Amp!

Just plug in and Rock On!!!

bobzar77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobzar77
Re: Please be careful; I'm fragile.

love it. simple and strong.

"When your life is ruined you should sit under a tree all day long." Charlie Brown

jahrpm

Re: Escaped Convict!

This is done really well!! I love this Design!! GMV!

jahrpm

Re: Crooked Smile

This is the best of this type of design! Well Done!!

jahrpm

Re: MUMMY! resub

I really like this design!! The Bugs are the sell!! GMV!

mspace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mspace
Re: terrifyphone

Please . . . must win . . . Need for Halloween b-day present. Need!

StewieGilligan

Re: Three Hole Punch You

I dunno, I think I would just cut out black circles and put them on my white shirt like that guy on the office sitcom instead of wearing this shirt. Plus my mom, Lois, seems to fade my black ink printed shirts. She must die.

jahrpm

Re: Wanted in the Woods

Man I so dig this design!! I'm robin hood fan!! GMV!

jahrpm

Re: Facey Mcfacerson

I so want this tee!! GMV!

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
Re: iPod therefore iAm

What??? No Sansa?

ofcwilson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ofcwilson
StewieGilligan wrote:I'm confused as to why this is doing so much better than the tetris pieces...

Because this shirt kicks butt... the tetris shirts are stupid by themselves. BE A LEGO PIECE!!! GENIUS!

jahrpm

Re: I need some fresh air

I agree ...not sure about the constume idea...but a sweet design!!

vertigosia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vertigosia
Re: Exposed

Well, just don't feel discouraged. I love it. I think it kicks way more butt than any design I've ever done, but people are strange. With that kind of talent, it won't be long before you rise to the top.

jahrpm

Re: I Wanna Be a Lego!

This is very clever...I love it!! GMV!

smacjoy101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smacjoy101

um, not what i was going for. nor do i see it, but i appreciate your vote!

jahrpm

Re: RAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRR

If this was the back of the tee it would rock...still a great design!

smacjoy101

kathnich wrote:This is the only one so far that I'd pay the 5 bucks extra to have on Halloween.

thanks so much for the encouragement!!

StewieGilligan

ofcwilson wrote:Because this shirt kicks butt... the tetris shirts are stupid by themselves. BE A LEGO PIECE!!! GENIUS!

Oh yes, I get it!!! I forgot that my favorite thing to do is build things with one lego piece. And the artwork is fantastic!!!

(And yes I am a genius for a todler.)

smacjoy101

mspace wrote:Please . . . must win . . . Need for Halloween b-day present. Need!

thanks so much!

StewieGilligan

jahrpm wrote:If this was the back of the tee it would rock...still a great design!

uhh, it is. Thats what back of shirt means.
And its not clip art.

andrewlb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewlb
Re: Smile!

Ok so I have a question, and colourless don't take this personally.

Why does this design have 100'ish votes vs. my design http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=23677 that has only 30'ish

Woot community help me out, I want to know what appeal this has over my design, and no, I'm not saying mine is better

I'm only human

bradyson

Re: TRICK or treat?

I thought that this would be doing better. Good art and good idea. Hard to see what will go well with the voters sometimes.

bradyson

andrewlb wrote:Ok so I have a question, and colourless don't take this personally.

Why does this design have 100'ish votes vs. my design http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=23677 that has only 30'ish

Woot community help me out, I want to know what appeal this has over my design, and no, I'm not saying mine is better

It could be as simple as colour selection. While you have done a wonderful design that looks more like a carved pumpkin than this one, there are probably some slightly similar carved pumpkin tshirts out there (in theory not necessarily design) and this one is different b/c its purple. But who knows, its really hard to guess what strikes the Wooters' fancy sometimes... :c)

roorooblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roorooblue

This derby topic is cool XD lots of good entires already

eharmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eharmon
Re: Mano, Hand of Fate

Great shirt. Scary, even!

eharmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eharmon
Re: Snowman

Great idea. I think the scarf is a little small, but I like it.

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
Re: Electric Slide Instructional Dance Pad

Man, if this was for Time Warp, I'd be all over it. Probably more of a copyright infringement though.

StewieGilligan

Re: Steampunk Robot

The gears are sharp!!! Must've took a lot of time to draw.?

bradyson

StewieGilligan wrote:Ooh, plumbers are so macho!!!

Wow thanks... I guess. Its hard to read sarcasm sometimes, but you are great on Family Guy nonetheless.

StewieGilligan

Re: Stars Upon Thars...

From a young person's observation... It needs fur accents and a neck ring (of white feathers). Dr. Suess does rock though and I guess imitation is flatery.

P.S. Did you draw that star? Its really good.

andrewlb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewlb
bradyson wrote:It could be as simple as colour selection. While you have done a wonderful design that looks more like a carved pumpkin than this one, there are probably some slightly similar carved pumpkin tshirts out there (in theory not necessarily design) and this one is different b/c its purple. But who knows, its really hard to guess what strikes the Wooters' fancy sometimes... :c)

indeed

I'm only human

StewieGilligan

bradyson wrote:Wow thanks... I guess. Its hard to read sarcasm sometimes, but you are great on Family Guy nonetheless.

Good, if you've seen Family Guy, then you know how sarcastic I am.

bigbadbrad1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigbadbrad1212
Re: Three Hole Punch You

This is the worst shirt ive ever seen and whoever voted for it should be ashamed

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
rglee129 wrote:this is the only entry which makes me laugh out loud, and that I would potentially buy. Well done adder. perhaps you should sub under another name if it's an awesome design like this or the koi circling japan one. Well, gmv, at least.

It's appreciated, sir, but it ain't gonna happen. I'd rather see my designs I am an un-original person week after week under my name than see the same thing win under a fake one. I am willing to own up to my worst work, and certainly want credit for my best.

As for this one, I'd always appreciate a win, but it's not like I can lament how much time my work took. It was a quick idea, and I resigned myself to any fate before entering it. I'm just glad some people are pulling for it.