maxg27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxg27

This shirt should be in the top 4.
this would make the best Halloween costume.
My girlfriend would definitely wear it.
nice design!

333anime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 333anime

WOOT carp BAG SHIRT! Woot!!!
Totally vote for that 'carp' *giggles*.

Link to voting page

maxg27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxg27
Re: Exposed

Let 'er rip!
I think this is a BLOODY good design!
I like the design, and unlike some of the others--it's well executed.
Keep at it!

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
Re: This MIGHT be a good shirt!

Yeah, it's not like this doesn't violate the "no woot references" policy...

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots
tself87 wrote:Which seems am I too close to?

No, no. You're not too close. I meant that it would look better if you could make the design go even closer to the seams. Especially at the top.

ciro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciro
rachel1aaron wrote:I agree with the comments above - really nice illustration of Robin Hood! I think the cast shadow for the arrow & brown for the shirt would be good changes too. This is one of the few shirts I'd wear, even if it stays on asphalt. But I'd re-vote & buy it on brown! Nice work!

Thanks! I think it may be a bit too late to make changes for this derby, but maybe for another one I'll fix things up and make it a bit more fancy with the shadows and what not

GrandpaStu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GrandpaStu
ClayMeow wrote:Would be a neat concept if you learned a little biology first. Pretty sure you have the heart facing the wrong way (flipped horizontally) and it shouldn't be dead center, it's a little bit to the left (which would be right, for the sake of the picture).

this design was never intended to be anatomically correct.

mao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mao
Re: I Wanna Be a Lego!

Too bad woot doesn't allow multiple colors. I think it would be cool to go as different colors with your friends.

icebug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icebug
Re: Air Guitar Amp!

Now i just have to go to gamestop and grab my free air guitar...

jahrpm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jahrpm
Re: Tennis, Anyone?

Being a tennis player...i love this tee!!GMV!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
koopadaisy wrote:Great idea & nice work. I'm loving the colors.

Thanks koopadaisy I'm really glad it appealed to people.

mao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mao
StewieGilligan wrote:I dunno, I think I would just cut out black circles and put them on my white shirt like that guy on the office sitcom instead of wearing this shirt.

Seconded.

SohailK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SohailK

I want this shirt so badly.

bigbadbrad1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigbadbrad1212
Re: PRESS MY BUTTONS

why hasn't this been rejected?

StarkRG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StarkRG
Re: PRESS MY BUTTONS

Man, this is the first one I'm actually considering making for myself if Woot rejects it (or it doesn't make the cut). It's a frelling awesome idea.

You could use a fabric-safe marker to draw images on it. Or, if you're feeling really rich and have too much time on your hands you could create an ePaper screen...

If you're feeling especially rich and have no life you could take an original gameboy circuitry, hook it up to the epaper screen and install some buttons... Of course, having someone pushing your belly might be a) uncomfortable b) not work so well (unless you flex your abs) and c) be really really strange if it was done in public...

tself87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tself87
BootsBoots wrote:No, no. You're not too close. I meant that it would look better if you could make the design go even closer to the seams. Especially at the top.

Ahh, I gotcha. check out my olive design:

StarkRG

bigbadbrad1212 wrote:why hasn't this been rejected?

Why should it? Is the screen and button positions trademarks? There are plenty of shirts with NES-like controllers displayed on them but no text, and I'm fairly certain that they're not cleared with Nintendo...

You might have trouble if you tried to do a Wii or DS shirt though...

StarkRG

eharmon wrote:Great idea for a shirt, However, I think the rip could use a little more detail.

I agree, add more detail to make it obvious that it's a scorch mark, show burned shirt fibers and some scorched flesh under it. As it is it just looks like someone took a black marker across it... Look at some "real" phaser burns from the show to get ideas.

A little more work and this could be awesome. It could also be rejected due to silly copyrights... (though I'd argue that pretty much everything on this site that isn't totally original is a parody and, thus, perfectly acceptable)

StarkRG

Also, phaser/disrupter burns tend to be circular (they're fired straight, not slashed).

If you want to make it Romulan disrupter-like you could add some green tinge to the burn marks (on the fabric, not the underlying skin).

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
StewieGilligan wrote:The gears are sharp!!! Must've took a lot of time to draw.?

it took roughly about 6 hours total for the complete design. the gears themselves only took about an hour. thanks for looking and commenting!

RagsLax4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RagsLax4
Re: terrifyphone

this shirt is awesome!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots
stingray69 wrote:Man, if this was for Time Warp, I'd be all over it. Probably more of a copyright infringement though.

I didn't think of Time Warp. That would be good too! Although, it doesn't have the "sliiiiiiide"

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
Re: Air Guitar Amp!

Cool amp!!! What did you use to draw it??? Is it based on an amp you use or your favorite band's/guitarist's or something? Turn it up to ELEVEN!!!

jotunson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jotunson
Re: Can you read elvish?

No, but I can read the elder fuþark.

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: You. Are. A pirate!

Heh, treasure map.

Check out my blog:Here!

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254

excellent!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Sgt Pepper

I love the Beatles, so this got my vote for sure. Great idea.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
DavidShenoda wrote:I'm starting to think that this "female" screen name is just an alias created by one of my two arch enemies on woot to legitimize there slanderous haphazardy.

Just to set your mind at ease, David... I am not 'female' since she and I have gotten into design arguments in the past.

As others have stated, I too am in disagreement with the texture you added. I think you could have better utilized your 6th color in shading the design rather than leaving your details so flat.
I think someone else noted that while you claimed it's 16x20, I see the shirt comp and you seemed to have squeezed and slightly rotated it onto the shirt models (I also noticed you have elongated your shirt models. For what reason, I don't quite fully understand. I use the same comps and have never seen the need to stretch them out.) But I must say, the distortion bugs me and I'd rather have seen it with the regular dimensions. Your current presentation makes them look like a totally different shirt and I find it unappealing.

blammoed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
Re: Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum!

VERY clever. I love this design, a lot.

blammoed

Re: Snowman

This is a great idea... it makes me giggle ever time I see it.

blammoed

Re: Congratulations, it's a Marsupial.

hehe! very clever and adorable, too.

blammoed

Re: ...and then I was like BOOO!

This came out EXCELLENT, David. Bravo. Very good work. *thumbs up*

blammoed

Re: The Dark Knight

Wow, that's a very cool drawing. Well done.

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson

This would look great on my friend's boxer. =)
Where's the Ninja Shirt? ;)
Seriously, I like it. Good entry!

blammoed

Re: Wanted in the Woods

Love the style... very nice drawing too. I like the perspective on the arrow. Have to agree it may be more effective on a brown shirt. But I'd still say this one is really great.

blammoed

Re: Electric Slide Instructional Dance Pad

Ehehehehe this one is awesome. Neat idea for sure, I love how it looks on the shirt too.

blammoed

Re: I need some fresh air

I really wish this one were getting more votes, it's actually one of my favorites. I love the style and colors.. and the idea itself is really great. Best of luck.

aerodino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerodino
yankeebird wrote:Anti-gravity gumballs? There's nothing holding them in place.

Not really. The shirt is the machine so the gumballs are coming out of the shirt. Thus, they are not exactly contained.

blammoed

Re: Thriller Dancer

Ahahaha I really like this one. Kinda wish it could be bigger, so the jaw bone matches whoever's wearing it. Either way I really dig it though.

aerodino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerodino
Re: Human Black Hole

More votes for this! It is so cool.