eharmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eharmon
StewieGilligan wrote:From a young person's observation... It needs fur accents and a neck ring (of white feathers). Dr. Suess does rock though and I guess imitation is flatery.

P.S. Did you draw that star? Its really good.

Thanks for the comments. I didn't think the neck ring would look right due to the "printable area" constraints. I decided to go for a simple shirt, and I'm glad people are enjoying it.

StewieGilligan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StewieGilligan
Re: Snowman

reminded me of this poor kid...
http://www.nightmarefactory.com/FW7564.jpg

rachel1aaron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachel1aaron
Re: Are You Ready For Some...

My favorite parts of this are the texture and the faint shadows on the stitching. Nice touch! Was this done in Illustrator too? The file must have been huge! Will be sending you a pm about Toe's Tees. :o)

Kilagria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilagria
Re: PRESS MY BUTTONS

I totally love this shirt, too bad you cant make it so you can write on the screen! I would have hours of fun doodling Link and my other favorite characters on it.

eharmon

Wow, this shirt hasn't been rejected yet! I'm surprised this isn't considered trademark infringement. If it's stays in the game, it could easily win!

kiliaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiliaa
blammoed wrote:D'aw. That's an adorable idea. It'd look perfect if the costume-wearer also got some furry ears-- or at least ear muffs.

Um, genius. I need this shirt. I would totally wear it on normal days.

Kilagria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilagria
eharmon wrote:His other hand totally needs a cigarette.

no man he needs a crumpet!

sophieimadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sophieimadog

I'm scared!!

jas8340

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jas8340
Re: Go as the Floor of a Movie Theater

Does it come standard issue with the nasty movie theater floor smell?!

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
blammoed wrote:VERY clever. I love this design, a lot.

from the thumbnail (before i saw the needle) i assumed it was a beanstalk, but either way it works.

also, if all of tgent's designs won, then this weekend i would have purchased a giraffe on a leash. did that happen? i don't think so. oh wait, come to think of it, his lassie shirt didn't win either. hmmmmm....

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18

thanks everyone!

StewieGilligan wrote:reminded me of this poor kid...
http://www.nightmarefactory.com/FW7564.jpg

ha ha, that's perfect! you must provide your own top hat though

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

antry91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antry91

snortz!. i have two of these at my house. they are awsome :D

GMV!!

tabrazinski

AdderXYU wrote:"silver" or "slate", for shirts, is usually this exact gray. The issue people are bringing up regarding the shirt color is that woot prints on Heather Gray, which is a bit more mottled, like a gym shirt. It's not a solid gray tone...

i have some heather grey american apparel t's and i don't think the design will look bad on heather. that being said, i have no interest in purchasing or wearing this shirt. maybe that means i shouldn't comment, but i wouldn't want the heather to dissuade people from voting for it if it's what they want.

queenspuppet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages queenspuppet
Re: Rorschach Test

I see a bull dog... or a bat. Mostly an awesome t-shirt. I'm a new member so I can't vote but I wish you the best of luck!

tabrazinski

theycallmechad wrote:carp, there's a "Hello, My Name is God" shirt here already. I didn't realize that. I suppose I'll have to see what the Woot Submission Czar thinks...

Don't waste your time and accuse me of being a copy-cat.

Ciao

also tag

sorry man.

cedar1079

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cedar1079
ZackieV wrote:Spaceballs! F yeah!

sfabro wrote:ha ha this is a spaceballs reference, isnt it?
i love it!
i was thinking of doing an alien shirt as well, until i saw this draft in the bulletin...then i realized that the best had already been done!
great job!
GMV

Are you guys kidding me? That's like saying the Keyser Soze unveiling of Doofy in Scary Movie was an original concept.

andrewlb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewlb
Re: Crooked Smile v2.0

Switched up the color, added the halftone

I'm only human

iakiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iakiss
Re: *giggles*, I don't get it..?

quit possibly the best shirt ever i hope i get a chance to buy it

eharmon

Re: You Can Be Windows!

Nice and scary for Halloween! llo

spartanerik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spartanerik

If this doesn't make it to the fog of war, please sell this somewhere else and post links!

andrewlb

Re: You. Are. A pirate!

I am the greatest pirate hunter in the world!!!!!

anyone? anyone?

I'm only human

fablefire

quality posts: 17 Private Messages fablefire
Keelmy wrote:Must have been awhile since you've last played. The horde have blood elf pallies.

I swear I'm not a mega nerd (Tho I went to Blizzcon this year)

Actually I've been playing pretty solid since open beta, and am ready for WotLK. I'm just not a believer in the class swap. Pallies should remain on Alliance. Shaman should remain on Horde. ;)

I did end up lvling a BE pally though. Couldn't help it. They're just so OP. D:

andrewlb

Re: After Reviewing the Play...

I like the design and detail but not so much the placement or overall look. I would suggest moving the design up, and also somehow make it look less like "a shirt on a shirt" and more just like a single shirt (note the rejected superhero designs, recent pirate design, etc.) Not exactly sure how you would make it mesh using a ref shirt, but I know you have great ideas

I'm only human

ven0m43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ven0m43

looks like a snowman with tree ants

Keelmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keelmy
Re: Dwarf-Back Ride

Props for attempting such a tough concept and getting your point across.
Good luck!

[/url]

bootlegzani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bootlegzani

Aight this is my definitive choice for this Derby.

ISO30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30
Re: Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum!

Love it... not sure what I look like in green, but I'm in for one.

fablefire

quality posts: 17 Private Messages fablefire
Re: You. Are. A pirate!

I'm glad this turned out so well. Way to go! =)

iamjakex

quality posts: 11 Private Messages iamjakex

I would suggest maybe making the referee lines not all end in a 'box' like design, but make them look like they are coming through, or are torn.. otherwise it just looks like a square design on a white shirt, and its killing the concept right now imho.

Keelmy

Re: Crooked Smile v2.0

The halftones are a definite improvement imho. I wish that the smile was more symmetrical and it might be what folks find more appealing in the other pumpkin shirt (it's my very humble guess).

No disrespect, but I also don't see "costume" in any of the pumpkin shirts, just really cool designs but I think I tend to be a stickler for the rules and perhaps it works against me. Good luck to you

[/url]

StewieGilligan

Re: Three Hole Punch You

I punctuate you!!! More awful black dot "artistry" if this isn't enough... ;(

http://rdr.zazzle.com/img/imt-prd/isz-m/pd-235798054373223471/tl-colon_shirt.jpg

blammoed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed

iamjakex

quality posts: 11 Private Messages iamjakex

Wedge would also be rejected due to Starwars theme ;)
just my 2 cents...

StewieGilligan

Re: Smile!

Pretty pumpkin. Not so much a great costume.

blammoed

Re: Smile!

This is pretty eye-catching. I love the purple.

Keelmy

Re: I need some fresh air

Brilliant idea and gorgeous line work. Your thumbnail doesn't do it justice. I agree that the text probably isn't needed, but I think the strength in your design lies in the fact that you can wear this shirt outside of Halloween.

[/url]

StewieGilligan

Re: I'm a vampire

I like this shirt, but I don't see it as a great costume...
I lost my spaghetti. =(

blammoed

mihalis aya wrote:You have lost your fangs? So you get sad and feel very lonely?

eheh best song!

Also this design would be VERY cool with glow in the dark ink.

Keelmy

blammoed wrote:Ahhh well, I LOVE the goriness. I was kinda hoping for more gore in the derbies around halloween, and this satisfies while keeping it a bit cartoony. I really dig it.

Thanks Blammoed. Halloween certainly has lost a lot of it's horror and micheif vibe.

Why in my day...

[/url]

hmmxkrazee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmmxkrazee
andrewlb wrote:Ok so I have a question, and colourless don't take this personally.

Why does this design have 100'ish votes vs. my design http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=23677 that has only 30'ish

Woot community help me out, I want to know what appeal this has over my design, and no, I'm not saying mine is better

The purple color is definitely somethin different, and honestly, I prefer this design. Yours is a little too big and all over the place with its ginormous eyes and whatnot.