+ Add a Comment

kherova

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kherova
Re: Snowman

I have a beerbelly, this would be perfect for me!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
kherova wrote:[quote postid="2651589" user="kherova"]Good desing, but have you considered making the metals less in a precise arc (more uneaven)? Might give it a more realistic feel, and denote a jumble of metals even more.

sorry for the big pics, still getting used to BBCode

if you go to your 'your account' tab, you can link those all in your sig by pasting the code at the bottom of the page so your aren't spamming the thread with pictures.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Rorschach Test

Two geishas with big noses head to head!

It's a cool idea for a design. Very creative.

JadenKale

momtamc wrote:I really like the clarity along with the creativity of this shirt. GMV!

Thanks for the vote! I'm glad it's really getting some love :D

mysticazian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mysticazian

who doesn't love a lil pixelation? :D
any suggestions for improvement on the shirt? *1st woot shirt created*

tnt138

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnt138
Re: ...and then I was like BOOO!

I was cracking up at the sketch last night and it's still freakin' funny. I Love this! GMV

Comment! Vote!

Tirann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tirann
Re: I Don't Like Vampires

A necklace of garlic is enough to keep even the most fearsome vampires away. Now if only I had a silver bullet for those pesky werewolves!

SuperKitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SuperKitty
BootsBoots wrote:It's very wearable. I would wear it.

thanks

kherova

iris420 wrote:I like this one a lot. Particularly that the speaker would make noise come out of my belly. GMV.

You could still walk around all night going "schhhhhhhh..."

murenrb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murenrb
Re: Escher A Sketch

Unless you are the submitter of this material: http://www.freakingnews.com/Escher-Drawing-Hands-Etch-A-Sketch-Pictures-44632.asp it seems like you are really stealing other peoples ideas... response?

geeiverson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geeiverson
lkackman wrote:I work in the Advertising business. I would have major concerns over copyrights on this shirt... Still kicks ass.

that's why you buy it the first day.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: PRESS MY BUTTONS

This shirt is great. I still have my old Game Boy. I haven't touched it in about 15 years, but I still have it.

rhornbeck5964

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhornbeck5964

I'll be bummed if this doesn't win - I'd buy two for sure.

JonSnow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JonSnow
Re: I Am Phelps

I wouldn't change a thing. You will understand that you can't please everybody.

And besides people aren't going to look at your shirt and say, "wow the person that designed that shirt sure knows how to replicate the way gold medals hang from your neck!"

They are going to say, "nice shirt, Phelps".

kherova

Sorry about the double exposure on my art (not trying to be egregious), I started out putting it in the body of my message before JadenKale said how to do it in the signature. So I started doing that, but it added it to my previous posts with the code in the message body. You learn something new each day!

BootsBoots

kherova wrote:Great level of detail. I may have spent too much time cloudwatching, but the tear in the upper left hand corner (11 o'clock) looks a little like a dog looking to the left. Fun!

Hey! You're right! (I cloud watch too)

JadenKale

kherova wrote:You could still walk around all night going "schhhhhhhh..."

Be careful doing that when going up to the ladies. They'll either think you're shushin' them, or you're a failure at whistling... neither is all that great ;)

bradyson

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bradyson

Yeah, I know not much lasts forever, but I figured it would be a timely gag for this halloween. And don't worry about ohio being on it, not many people know geography these days anyways. ;)

Besides people love plumbers, joes, and ohio right???

itsbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsbeth

I love the little teacup! So twisted!

Xebby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xebby

It's a puppy!

Sachmoe64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sachmoe64
Re: Instant Dragon

Ever wanna be a dragon? Well wait no longer! Put this shirt on and BAM! you're a infatuated dragon! Now with so much ink it will feel like you actually have scales on your chest! See image for suggested way to wear this amazing design. Distressed princesses, confused knights and lonely dungeons and dragons players will love you if you wear this shirt!... Sorry if I offended any confused knights out there.

jwilke77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwilke77

Yikes, I hope it does not get a reject... Still pretty low detail to tell who it is...and the title McAlien kinda gives it away... Hilarious screen cap though. Old people are funny...

BootsBoots

Re: Everybody Loves Dr. Feelgood

I like the lollipop.

jwilke77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwilke77

Looks like I have too many colors anyway...RESUB!

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

Only shirt to get my vote in what has to be the tackiest derby yet. I'm going as Rorschach (from Watchmen) this year, and converting this shirt into a mask would be a lot easier than making my own from scratch, which is the current plan ...

BootsBoots

Re: Become a dinorawr!

This is frickin' cute. I veel vote for eet.

andrewlb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewlb
Re: Crooked Smile

Crooked Smile : )

I'm only human

piankeshaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages piankeshaw
Re: Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum!

I'm not big on the shirt color, bit I love the design and the clever theme. I'll buy one for sure.

Fortune favors the brave.

schof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schof

I may be in the minority here, but the themes are not all that important to me. What I care about is people seeing the shirt and say "whoa, sweet shirt". I don't expect people walking past to say "Dude, this totally reminds me of movie titles reinterpreted" or "Hey, is this shirt trying to reflect some kind of art into words type thing". I think derbies are fun and all, and I am glad for the direction for the artists because I think it adds to inspiration.

Simply, this shirt is incredible.

The shirt is creative, entertaining, and perfectly executed. tgentry you amaze me...

the4bagger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages the4bagger
Re: I Am

Great concept, but I wish the design was a bit more accurate and detailed.

BootsBoots

Re: cair bear

I really like it. Good idea. I feel like it should be bigger (maybe). Those bears were all belly.

murenrb

BootsBoots wrote:This is frickin' cute. I veel vote for eet.

Thanks! I wish more people would vote... but whatever, its always fun to draw some people in dinosaur suits!

biglflamboyant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biglflamboyant
Re: I Am Phelps

i love it, dont change a thing, want this bad
can wear for halloween and for when i feel like being better than everyone else in the world....so probly every day

sterr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sterr

Great!
GMV

murenrb

Re: I'm Jack, in the box.

This is wonderful! I love the originality!!! so many people are doing the same thing on this one, it really is good to see someone bring something new to the table!!!!

murenrb

Wow, is it a reflection of the woot community that so many people thought of aliens exploding out of people... but well executed all the same!

ncole0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncole0

Can anyone tell me if woot can print on the backs of shirts? I know they don't do 2 sided shirts, but what if you simply wanted the design on the back instead of the front.

murenrb

Re: Water

Ha Ha Ha! Great idea! and so simple...

BootsBoots

Re: Lemonade Stand Worker Costume (make a Pucker)

I'm always a sucker for the pucker.

murenrb

Re: Bird Bath

Really nice, simple, and pretty! I would buy that!