bennisartstudios

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bennisartstudios
abrett76 wrote:I like the box around the design. If it was to wind up as a shirt it wouldn't say Sin VS Sin would it?

Correct, the text is just the shirt title and not part of the print design.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
Re: The Pride of Lucifer

Great, toe!
The colors, the mood, everything. GMV !

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
Re: And His Head Swelled With Pride

I love it that it's a view from the back. Berry Berry Nice !!!

{gmv}

mlovesr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mlovesr
Re: SLOTH 3000

So I guess this is what happened to the Cylons after they got rid of those pesky humans once and for all!

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
Re: Wrath for peace

Best of luck Radiomode! :D

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

I like that he's watching Godzilla on TV. Hilarious.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange
The rabbits are cute, but I wouldn't want to wear a shirt with little bunnies eating each other. Maybe you could resubmit it without the butt bites and make it about envy. Like, the white rabbit's going 'Oh I were I were dark' or something. I'd be more inclined to wear something like that, that hinted less at bunny cannibalism... Re: Little Gluttony Rabbits

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

heartluce

Re: Gluttony? It ate my shirt.

Welcome back Mito! It's great to see your work again - have missed it! Awesome as usual.

Kilagria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilagria
Re: And His Head Swelled With Pride

Well done like usual boots! I love his facial expression.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Snow White and the Seven Sins

I think this is a great idea. It's just hard to see the sins portrayed in this picture. Do you have a larger version of the pic that you can post?

heartluce

Re: Oh Slothy Night

Great colors Xzanthis! Nice slothishness all around here.

xxchange

I think that is the cutest realistic dragon I have ever seen! I totally want one of those.

Re: Gluttony? It ate my shirt.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

heartluce

Re: Green with Envy!

Love the way the happy banana is blithely ignoring the greenies. :D Bonne chance!

heartluce

Re: TOWER ENVY

Ha! Well done Dekon!

xxchange

I dare you to do a Caution: Hot Dudes shirt.

Re: caution hot babes (lust)

heartluce

Re: Gluttony: Spaghetti Alphons

Toe, you are quite brilliant, do you know? :D

GravityJMB

quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB

Hey.. that looks like me! My two roombas are hard little workers, and I appreciate them for it. ;)

KenSPT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenSPT
frostylizzard wrote:http://www.uneetee.com/viewSpecDesign.asp?fr=reg&batch=1&de=3212AA20569074AA1

I thought you weren't allowed to submit to another website for 90 days per uneetee's rules? I could be wrong, happens all the time. I also realize the design is slightly different so maybe that is it.

Funny how your first post is you being a prick in terms of the "rules" ...

mjc613

Ryphan wrote:Wow.. you guys are BRUTAL! It's funny... and its to the point! I hope everyone looked up what Sloth means.. and this is a very simple example of everyday sloth in all of us - So don't pretend like you've never stacked your roll cause you were too lazy to take off the old one.

Maybe you wouldn't wear it on a T-shirt - but Jestik nailed the theme in a clever way. Everyone be nice..

It's funny. It's to the point. In fact, it is the epitome of Sloth. But it is not wearable. SInce this is a T-shirt derby, wearability is key. Does that mean people should be rude? No. But when some thing like this gets more votes than shirts that are wearable, some designers get upset.

jamiedodger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamiedodger

Yeah. It has to win either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, by next Thursday in order to be made into a shirt. 1st place starts selling on Thursday at midnight and then second the next day at midnight and third the following day. If you like it get all your friends to vote ;)

mjc613

Re: Tie Pride

This looks like it goes outside the area that woot allows for designs.

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
Re: Restroom Sloth

I'm truly baffled. People would wear this? Low comedy, apparently, is more popular in times of political and economic upheaval. At least that's what I learned in my theatre history class.

Carpe shirtem!

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
dekonstruct wrote:Nothing like interacial cannibalistic bunny sixty nines!

This comment is right up there with "show some sac" as my favorite woot quotes.

Maximillian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maximillian
Re: What? Sloth.

Maybe it's PG-13, maybe it's not. Time shall tell...

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

grey chubby bunnies need love too. thanks!

AnnaJo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
jewelwing wrote:I
Hey AnnaJo! Everything I've seen from you has been about light. I think that must be your thing. You're so good at flames, reflections, light - all of that. Nice work!

I know! I've done many different kinds of design, however, my "light play" shirts seem to be the only ones people respond to! Oh well, flames are really fun to create anyway!

Thanks to everyone who has voted, the response has been amazing!

AnnaJo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
Re: Santa's Sin - Jolly 'Ol Glutton

Awesome illustration!

Keelmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keelmy
Re: Roid Raging Wrath of the Samurizzle

How odd, I'm pretty sure I commented on this last night. O_o

Insta-Purchase for me.

[/url]

rivetheart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rivetheart
Re: Heart of Greed

Ovaltina, my goat i would buy two of these! wonderful design and colors! keep up the amazing work!

rivetheart

cute

rivetheart

very cool...but it really doesnt symbolize anything....just screaming and flames.

rivetheart

is this supposed to be celebrating wrath or christmas? you should really re-think the colors for this design

Poeira15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Poeira15

....because Willy here can't wield a boomstick....he lacks the opposable thumbs.....

rivetheart

hahahaha! oh my goodness this one takes the cake....the shirt i mean! llo not only is it beautiful its funny too!

rivetheart

this one is fantastic! greedy and pirates are like peas and carrots!!

rivetheart

ok being a girl might help, but i LOVE this one...every horse wants to be a unicorn :D

xxchange

Re: Burning Scream of Wrath

I really hope this climbs through the ranks and gets to be in the top three and beat out that ugly lion thing. I want this thing PRINTED AND ON ME! Okay, that sounded weird, but this is a seriously beautiful shirt. The colors are fabulous, red on black? Who can resist? Especially seeing as there's a screaming guy. Everybody wants an angry fire dude on their chest. Duh.

D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M
BootsBoots wrote:Nice, D1. Very wearable. As in: I'd like to wear it.

Hey, thanks! I'm glad I did a resub as this was my original idea. Happy that you liked it.

logicalcooper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages logicalcooper
iris420 wrote:I really like the way your mind works, tgentry. This shirt is just the right kind of great. GMV.

The right kind of great... I like your style, Iris. Tgentry, I think you have the most clever design posted so far. There's a reason why you're so often in the fog. Great job!

D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M
Rawkfist wrote:Sorry, but it looks worse to me

I might be a little bias, but I like this better than the first. If it doesn't go anywhere, as it apparently isn't, I might do one up just for me. Even though you didn't like it, thanks for checking it out anyway.