consolecowboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages consolecowboy
Pufferfishy wrote:Hmm - would have been a better sell in an Escalade!

How many convertible Escalades have you seen?

consolecowboy

aleeks wrote:Ovaltina, my goat NO WAY A HOLIDAY SHIRT THAT COULD ARRIVE ON TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SmartPost often exceeds 9 days. Don't be too sure of yourself. Or of SmartPost.

consolecowboy

HeartlineTwist wrote:I never really understand all of the hate on the shipping. I live in Tulsa, OK and my shirts never take longer than a week to get to me on normal shipping... Then again, maybe I'm an anomaly. But I never have problems getting my shirts in a timely manner, and if I wanted this shirt, I would totally have it in time for Christmas.

You said it all yourself. Woot is based where, Dallas I think? Tulsa is much closer to Dallas than a good 85% of the country, population speaking at least (to be conservative in my estimate). For the other 85% of us, SmartPost regularly takes about 10-14 days.

greenriverdog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenriverdog

*giggles* this is great! made me smile, congrats to the artist for the print!

OnyxEyez

quality posts: 6 Private Messages OnyxEyez
crossgirl wrote:Maybe on some boxer shorts. My son would like it. He's all about the bling.

Now THAT I would buy LMAO

Woot: x 41
Shirt.Woot: x 41
Sellout.Woot: x 11
Kids.Woot: x 4
Wine.Woot: x none. Wine gives me migraines. I'll take the cheese tho.

walletclan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walletclan

That is one ICEY Santa.

pezking22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pezking22

this shirt is hot. a real work of art

cinabuns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cinabuns

Amen!

cinabuns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cinabuns
The way Woot ships stuff, they should have put this up in September. Enjoy your Christmas shirt in 2009!

Amen!

eccentrichellcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eccentrichellcat

this is extremely frightening

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Pufferfishy
consolecowboy wrote:How many convertible Escalades have you seen?

I've seen plenty - flip on MTV some time - HENCE THE COMMENT

You've been put on posting probation for this post

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
Murphly wrote:Gotta be honest. I'd be angry if this came in a Bandolier of Carrots, or free for that matter...

then dont get a BO(C) leave one more out there for someone who just wants some random carp!! llo

I once ate a cricket.

hdlynn68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hdlynn68

This is too funny. I had to get one for my "gangsta" nephew.

kaimano

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaimano

Holy manos hands of fate, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this shirt. Isn't it a bit rude for Santa to be flaunting his opulent wealth in such troubled economic times? Thanks for saving me 10 dollars woot! I'm starting to think the purpose of this shirt was to help people save money, in that case nice design...

kaimano

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaimano

Holy manos hands of fate, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this shirt. Isn't it a bit rude for Santa to be flaunting his opulent wealth in such troubled economic times? Thanks for saving me 10 dollars woot! I'm starting to think the purpose of this shirt was to help people save money, in that case nice design...

ahage16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahage16

Great drawing and funny, but I can't see myself wearing this. Like others have said, this would be a funny Christmas Card!

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
AdderXYU wrote:Says the creator of a hotdog in a beer mug. And a sheet of toilet paper on a shirt. And an entry called "Pecker vs. Wood". Yep, no crass cheap jokes allowed. You flapmouthed hypocrite.

So does that mean that all of your criticisms on shirts are invalid based on YOUR body of work?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
HeartlineTwist wrote:So does that mean that all of your criticisms on shirts are invalid based on YOUR body of work?

of course, he hasn't had 2 shirts printed, either. ;^)

tnkitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnkitty

It would have been funnier if it was baby Jesus.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

For the people complaining about the shirt colour - note that this design uses the shirt colour as part of the design. It's subtle, but the blue is used as shading in various places and as part of the many diamonds. Not sure if the colours could have been adjusted to work on a green shirt, but if not, they would have had to use a seventh colour. While doable for dailies, that's just extra cost for woot and more potential for misprints. Anyway, baby blue is a snowy colour - Wintery, if not Christmasy.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

BatCountry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BatCountry
cinabuns wrote:Amen!

This coming from someone who has bought one item from woot. You sure are the authority when it comes to experience with the amount of time it takes to get a shirt from woot! I never understand why you guys complain about shipping so much, its FREE! If you don't like how long it takes to get something sent to you for FREE then pay the $5 and get it overnighted. I swear some of you are the biggest crybabies....

0 quality posts and proud of it.

rexion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rexion

Wow, this shirt is beyond awful. I wouldn't use it to wash my car with

djross777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djross777
rabbitjr wrote:I really like the design but am torn as to whether or not to get it. I llo'd at just the thumbnail. My reasons for possibly not getting it.
1. It probably wouldn't be here in time for Christmas. Even if I did pay to overnight the shirt. Woot has a habit of waiting a week to a week and half to ship out my shirts. And don't get me started on how long smart post takes to cover what is normally an 8 hour drive...

2. I am one of those who agree that it would be better on a more "Christmassy" colored shirt besides the baby blue. The baby blue seems to attract stains (white too for that matter). The overall design would pop on forest/hunter green (IMHO) although the pretty snowflakes probably do look better on the blue.

3. I really shouldn't be buying anything right now...my wallet is beyond empty.

Now for a couple of other comments...

I think it would be funny if it was Jesus with the bling too. Especially since in his later years he preached against materialism. But if God made us in his image, wouldn't he have a sense of humor as well?

Wow ...and I thought Jaden had no life

AllenAames

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AllenAames

Hell yes! Love that "old skool tasty morsels Flav" clock. N42 Yeahh Boooiiiii!

brwnrthanu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brwnrthanu

I don't love this. Unless someone thought that they were an I'm-So-Bad-Gangsta, I can't imagine that one would actually want to put this design on their bodies. Low brow, kitsch, and all sorts of other crappy stuff.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
HeartlineTwist wrote:So does that mean that all of your criticisms on shirts are invalid based on YOUR body of work?

I believe the unwashed masses have already decided that for me. But you neglect to note one very important thing: If you're all tasteless, your judgments on taste are meaningless.

I can tell quality when I see it pretty consistently, so my opinions on what isn't should be seen as sound. If you defend what isn't, then your opinions on what is can logically be seen as flawed.

abox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abox

ahaha i love it... so appropriate

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
rexion wrote:Wow, this shirt is beyond awful. I wouldn't use it to wash my car with

well good... prolly isnt the most absorbent thing in the world... durr.

I once ate a cricket.

aluna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aluna

um, thats kinda gross. Just my opinion but....sheesh.

kittypoocaca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittypoocaca

Um, wow. Clever, but I'm going to have to say pass.

flipmeister

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flipmeister

now that this day is over... im gonna declare AdderXYU the winner of any argument that has taken place with Josephus or anyones coat tails Josephus tries to ride on. seriously... how can toilet humor derby entires make fun of anything else supposedly low class... thats just bush league play

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]

Beato

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beato

I enjoy all of your designs - They are bold images that need no further accessories! My husband and invite the "ice breaker" aspect each time we wear a Holiday Specific Shirt. Please continue to submit seasonal designs, we are never faced with the question of "What should I wear?" if you do.

Thanks for the FUN!
Beato

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Beato wrote:I enjoy all of your designs - They are bold images that need no further accessories! My husband and invite the "ice breaker" aspect each time we wear a Holiday Specific Shirt. Please continue to submit seasonal designs, we are never faced with the question of "What should I wear?" if you do.

Thanks for the FUN!
Beato

Thanks Beato!

smklung23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smklung23

I used to have nightmare where i wood walk around school completely nude and i was always extremely embarassed. but now a have a new, far scarier nightmare where i walk around in school with this stupid shirt on. Cmon woot enough of these nylon shirt. I mean look at this one it is way too busy, and the design on it is like asking to be made fun of. i pity whoever recieves this as a gift on christmas and has to pretend that they like it

smklung23

brwnrthanu wrote:I don't love this. Unless someone thought that they were an I'm-So-Bad-Gangsta, I can't imagine that one would actually want to put this design on their bodies. Low brow, kitsch, and all sorts of other crappy stuff.

agreed

smklung23

ghostsushi wrote:too busy ......... !

agreed

smklung23

MsLascivious wrote:Everyone is so supportive.

Seriously... you will be lucky if you are not stabbed by the fashion police and drug around town.

agreed