AtrumX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AtrumX

This has been one of my favorite shirts. So glad it's up here.

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67

Nice... creepy. In for one. 37th woot! shirt.

Chris630

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chris630

In for 1...

realitytwist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realitytwist

couldn't resist, haven't bought any shirts lately, this changed my mind =) congrats!!!

friends are just enemies who don't have the guts to kill you

Herbicide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Herbicide
waacodemon wrote:i guess before 8am ;)

It is, it will and don't call me surely

alien88

quality posts: 18 Private Messages alien88

Love it! 3rd s.w purchase, its rare I find one I like.. but this is great.

wooters.us - scoring more bags of Koi for you than others.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
JadenKale wrote:You damn Minnesotans... can't you learn to adjust to the cold like the Wisconsinites do? I'm still wearing a sweatshirt only, in most cases. When the wind chill is bad, then I'll change my mind and put on the coat.

today it hit 11, pretty good today, we are gettin a storm tomorrow tho... and a few days ago, with the blizzard was -40 with wind chill.. yea, go outside in a sweat shirt... damn wisconsenite... get a brain!!! (just given ya cr.ap, ... GO VIKINGS!!!) haha

but yea, its damn cold, and i hate minnesota!!

I once ate a cricket.

myfootsmells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myfootsmells

can i not buy 2 shirts different sizes? i bought one in small, then went back to buy another in WS and woot said i've already purchased this.

jikkme

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jikkme

My first shirt.woot purchase, and I visit here every day to see the artwork. That's how impressed I am with this design.

waacodemon

myfootsmells wrote:can i not buy 2 shirts different sizes? i bought one in small, then went back to buy another in WS and woot said i've already purchased this.

can only place one order...

I once ate a cricket.

navlys32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages navlys32
jikkme wrote:My first shirt.woot purchase, and I visit here every day to see the artwork. That's how impressed I am with this design.

me too, never thought i would buy something from shirt.woot but I really like this one.

OnyxEyez

quality posts: 6 Private Messages OnyxEyez

Yay! this was my top choice! Now hopefully my other two will be #s 2 & 3!!

In for one!

Woot: x 41
Shirt.Woot: x 41
Sellout.Woot: x 11
Kids.Woot: x 4
Wine.Woot: x none. Wine gives me migraines. I'll take the cheese tho.

myfootsmells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myfootsmells
waacodemon wrote:can only place one order...

so how do i buy 2 shirts w/ different sizes apart from creating a new acct w/ a different credit card

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
myfootsmells wrote:so how do i buy 2 shirts w/ different sizes apart from creating a new acct w/ a different credit card

If you click I want 2 when you order initially, it gives you the option of different sizes for each shirt you are ordering

conhopper

quality posts: 20 Private Messages conhopper
ramyb wrote:Yay- thanks so much everyone for all the support on this shirt! :D

I love the concept behind this shirt! The art is also fantastic.

However, social tendencies prevent me from wearing this shirt without being seen as a goth, so I'll have to pass.

derp

KATANARYDA

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KATANARYDA

Awesome shirt!

Does woot have these in 6xl??

BRB going for a jog...

w00ten since 7/24/04 and still no Boggy Old Creature ಠ_ಠ

dangurous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dangurous

ramyb, i mean just damn on good decisions. in for one. can't wait to see your single line design. :D

34 woots for shirts, most recent: 10/23/12: Fresh Cake Remix (L); 9/22/10 - iHome Optical Netbook Mouse; 7/12/10 - Woot Off Lights; 5/26/10 - Jolly Roger Floor Mat; 11/23/09 - Memorex 720p HD Mini Camcorder; 3/23/09 - iRobot Roomba 535 Robotic Vacuum

solipsta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages solipsta

A truly excellent shirt. My wife will look adorable in this.

Jykinturah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jykinturah
ionix wrote:Im very happy with this shirt. This is actually my first woot shirt I bought I got a Medium I hope it doesnt shrink like crazy in the washer.

Mine don't, so probably yours won't shrink in the washer.

Nice shirt, but I cannot buy because of college (which = lack of monetary funds).
*sigh* I need a job for go- goodness sakes.

waacodemon

myfootsmells wrote:so how do i buy 2 shirts w/ different sizes apart from creating a new acct w/ a different credit card

when ordering the first time, you should have selected "i want 2"

then it lets you pick sizes for 2 shirts

*sniped*

I once ate a cricket.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
waacodemon wrote:today it hit 11, pretty good today, we are gettin a storm tomorrow tho... and a few days ago, with the blizzard was -40 with wind chill.. yea, go outside in a sweat shirt... damn wisconsenite... get a brain!!! (just given ya cr.ap, ... GO VIKINGS!!!) haha

but yea, its damn cold, and i hate minnesota!!

yeah we're in the path of that carp tomorrow. I'll still wear a sweatshirt... I'll just stay tucked away in the house tomorrow. And you can say 'GO VIKINGS' all you want. I don't route for either. My mother, on the other hand, bleeds a combination of green & gold and blue, red & white (Buffalo Bills)

waacodemon

jees, Wyoming just does not like this shirt one bit aye? not one sold there yet

I once ate a cricket.

trulytree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trulytree

Totally love it! In for 1

waacodemon

JadenKale wrote:yeah we're in the path of that carp tomorrow. I'll still wear a sweatshirt... I'll just stay tucked away in the house tomorrow. And you can say 'GO VIKINGS' all you want. I don't route for either. My mother, on the other hand, bleeds a combination of green & gold and blue, red & white (Buffalo Bills)

haha, well i have to work, so seeing as i will be forced to leave the house. i will bundle up!! haha

and yea, luckily the vikings are doing better then both those teams so yea ;) eat it!! llo!!

I once ate a cricket.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
JadenKale wrote:You damn Minnesotans... can't you learn to adjust to the cold like the Wisconsinites do? I'm still wearing a sweatshirt only, in most cases. When the wind chill is bad, then I'll change my mind and put on the coat.

Unless there is a reason to wear a dress shirt, I wear a t-shirt. I can't stand wearing hoodies or even long sleeve shirts because it just feels too warm indoors. In the winter I definitely have to wear a good winter jacket though - 40 below weather is actually pretty common here.

Congrats on the big win, ramyb! It doesn't beat the record of 2000 votes, but I think this is second highest so far. The colour on the squirrel looks brighter and lighter than I expected, but it still looks great.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

illelement

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illelement

This will make a good Christmas present!
Bought one.

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
eHalcyon wrote:Unless there is a reason to wear a dress shirt, I wear a t-shirt. I can't stand wearing hoodies or even long sleeve shirts because it just feels too warm indoors. In the winter I definitely have to wear a good winter jacket though - 40 below weather is actually pretty common here.

Congrats on the big win, ramyb! It doesn't beat the record of 2000 votes, but I think this is second highest so far. The colour on the squirrel looks brighter and lighter than I expected, but it still looks great.

I wasn't aiming to beat any records, but this is definitely way more of a response than I expected for this shirt, I am very excited about it :D I think a big part of it, though, is that woot is just getting bigger. And thanks so much

charlieboy5582

quality posts: 1 Private Messages charlieboy5582

Was the inspiration this:

http://tegehel.deviantart.com/art/Staring-Contest-17873518

Nice shirt though.

gobux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gobux

Very cool, my second woof shirt. First was Bluebird of Hopelesness. I should try to smile more often...

KeyserSoze33

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KeyserSoze33

Excellent shirt, nothing says Christmas like the Grim Reaper! In for a couple.

KeyserSoze33

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KeyserSoze33

...and just like that, a black square.

I'm finally better than everyone else. w00t w00t!

bumpass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bumpass

Awww.... An acorn? That's sweet. I'm sure he'll have a change of heart ;)

bumpass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bumpass
KeyserSoze33 wrote:...and just like that, a black square.

I'm finally better than everyone else. w00t w00t!

Welcome to blackdom. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta... and also have 25 or so great shirts.

antval

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antval

Nice! first shirt i got :D

Jykinturah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jykinturah

Sorry, I couldn't resist, but I had to... I'm afraid to post the picture here, but go here to see it:
http://files.jykinturah.net/CuteSquirrelLULZ.png

Invisiblemoose

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Invisiblemoose

My insignificant comment got deleted... So... Once again... In for one! :D

KryseeMac

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KryseeMac

I just had to get this shirt for my son. Somehow a squirrel has found a way under the roof and chewed it's way through the ceiling of my sons room. He woke up with the squirrel sticking his head out through the hole and so now the hunt has begun. My son will just die when he sees this shirt but that squirrel has got to go.

swissmr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages swissmr

I'm so torn!!!!
I like the shirt but currently have squirrels in my attic so my feelings toward squirrels is not one of mercy.

Azazelthefallen

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Azazelthefallen

Awesome. Simply Awesome :D

Qriz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Qriz

Beautiful. In for two without hesitation!

Always nice to get the one I voted for, too!