gizagiza

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gizagiza

Just got this today! I love it, my first Woot shirt <3

mactraveler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mactraveler

GRIM OPTIMISM on one of the fellows in this video!

http://www.sumo.tv/watch.php?video=3645096

in the beginning, you only see the upper half of the shirt, but later, a full frontal shows the little bugger...

afrodesyak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages afrodesyak

DOOMS DAY!

Grim Optimism (13/13)

OddOtaku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OddOtaku

I'm new to shirt.woot and this is the very first shirt I bought. <3 I love it so much

slipfisterson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slipfisterson

of course, i got one

8951922m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 8951922m

Our Movie Genre I totally LOVE this shirt !! BTW, am a nurse, so have odd/morbid sense of humor :-)

Charlene M Turner

jynxypanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jynxypanda

Am deliberating if I should still get this one... Oh so hard to choose!! hahaa

Check out my tumblr! :D

<3 from the Philippines

gossamerica

quality posts: 19 Private Messages gossamerica

I loved this shirt so much, I turned it into a pumpkin! (Also did "Pumpkin and Ghost" and "Late Halloween Night" from Oct 2007).

(Sadly, The squirrel didn't turn out too well)

sabindaman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sabindaman

Is there any way to get this shirt still?

tferoli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tferoli

R.I.P. Grim Optimism... After almost a year on the charts, we lay you to rest. Maybe someone will still get you on a random shirt day or in a Boggy Old Creature. We shall see...

*sighs*

Araelyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Araelyn

Is there a shipping delay for this shirt? I ordered on 11/27/09 and it hasn't even been sent out yet. Just trying to figure out when I can expect it by.

verseprophet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages verseprophet

I have ordered mine on 11/19/2009 and have had the same issue as far as delay. Granted, this was before Thanksgiving, so I suppose there could be some issue there, but I have not heard word of a tracking number or the like. I ordered another shirt on the 30th or the 1st of Dec, and have gotten a tracking number for that, so I have to wonder myself.

snyex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snyex
verseprophet wrote:I have ordered mine on 11/19/2009 and have had the same issue as far as delay. Granted, this was before Thanksgiving, so I suppose there could be some issue there, but I have not heard word of a tracking number or the like. I ordered another shirt on the 30th or the 1st of Dec, and have gotten a tracking number for that, so I have to wonder myself.

I ordered one on 11/19/2009 as well. Haven't gotten a tracking number as of today. Not particularly worried but I figure I might as well point it out.

midnighthour00

quality posts: 1 Private Messages midnighthour00

I ordered mine on 11/30, and no tracking number or information on if it has been shipped. I'm slightly worried because i'm having it shipped to my dorm. i ordered it overnight hoping it will get here before the winter break starts, which is on 12/18.

Araelyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Araelyn

Just for anyone else that may have experienced the same, this is the email I got from Woot:
"We apologize for the delay on your shirt orders. The orders were involved in a glitch but the shirt department has been notified and should have the items shipped out shortly. If you do not receive it by Friday, please email us to check on the status of it. We again apologize for the inconvenience!"

jacqui625

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacqui625

I ordered mine on 11/30 and although I have a tracking number, when I click the link it says that the tracking number is invalid/doesn't exist. I've paid my money so where's my shirt???

mightywooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightywooter

Heck yeah! I've wanted this shirt for years! It's the first shirt I had ever seen from Woot (as a standalone picture) and I traced it back to Woot eventually. Totally missed out on it by like three months. You will be mine now. Thank you, Woot.