moran31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moran31
Re: An Incomplete Zebra Resub (Complete Version)

Love your work mang! i like this one too. youz gotz da gift! nicely done with all of yours, how many submitz you do? few people I wait for week to week and you are one of them.

AnnaJo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
Re: Angler

I like the placement, it makes it so its not immediately obvious what it is. I also love the color choice, it makes it look like its glowing.

AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm
Re: Spidersilk

That is just ridiculous and awesome.

>insert funny quote here<

Pheline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pheline
Re: Cherry Blossom Branch

nice. Simplicity.

Pheline

Pokes Fan wrote:I love this design. I'm not wild about the placement on the shirt, but i'd still wear it! got my vote.

I love the design but wouldn't wear it because of the placement.

Pheline

riffmaster18 wrote:Not usually a fan of this placement, but I think this works. Great color choice.

I think I'd like it better if the dragon were facing inward toward the center of the shirt. Not crazy about this low down thang here.

I do love the critter though!

Paradox55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Paradox55
Re: Celtic Knot

I too was excited when I saw the thumbnail, horrified at the placement.

debluke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debluke

I really LOVE the design, but not crazy about the orientation on the shirt. Too large and doesn't need the box. Really detracts from the beauty and simplicity of your design. can't wait to see what you do next!! Keep it up.

Pheline

Re: Pride Of The Beast

Nice, but I think it's too large for the detail. If there were more detail the large size works, but with this detail smaller would seem to make more sense to me.

faithefin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faithefin

This is a GREAT shirt! The best I've seen on Woot. I'm in for 3 if it wins.

godfreytemple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godfreytemple
AlexIAm wrote:That is just ridiculous and awesome.

Thank you! ^_^

While it's not the most intricate or dense design in the lot, it's relative brevity makes every segment of the line work all the harder.

jda318

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jda318
moran31 wrote:HOLY KOI! iknew they would edit that, so let me say, "blessed bowel movement", that is very cool, awesome, very awesome.

Thank you so much! i really appreciate that

godfreytemple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godfreytemple

Lovely piece.

Location location location.

jotunson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jotunson

I would vote for it if it was centered.

mindspillage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mindspillage

Not a fan of the color but as a string player I'd still want this. Neat.

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
Re: I lub you (Ode to a Tennis sphere)

This is amazing. It actually looks like that short soft puppy fur that labs have.

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

you can't stand me because -you- can't come up with original ideas. very nice.

consolecowboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages consolecowboy
petzo002 wrote:Oops, I forgot Antarctica... oh well.

You just lost all their votes.

asweetp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asweetp
TurboGraphx16 wrote:I don't want to own a shirt about a fictional story that far too many people take literally ...

Then don't friggin vote for it and go away. Sheesh!!!

Shirt Woot
On the Prowl x1
Random Shirt x3
Woot!
Sansa Clip 2GB x1, Kingston 2GB Micro SD Card x3,Eargrips x1,Sansa e260 4GB x1,Invicta Men's Chronograph x1, Mobi TykeLight Jr. Pink x1

asweetp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asweetp
Re: Noah's Ark

I really want this one to win. I think this is the most brilliant of all the shirts as you can look at it and see something different every time. Pure genius, I love it!!!

Shirt Woot
On the Prowl x1
Random Shirt x3
Woot!
Sansa Clip 2GB x1, Kingston 2GB Micro SD Card x3,Eargrips x1,Sansa e260 4GB x1,Invicta Men's Chronograph x1, Mobi TykeLight Jr. Pink x1

camoor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages camoor

BTW - just my opinion but you should change the placement. Front and center!

Fatstrat06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fatstrat06
Re: Ablaze

Absolutely beautiful design. I like this better than the bird that's also in the fog. It's fresh, good composition, and it's not some tired meme. Tired of seeing so much dragon/mythic/sword type stuff, this is nice. LOVE the color combo even though i'm not usually a fan of black. Like this GMV

impala66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages impala66

thanks man,

Guess you just have to have a certain "appreciation" for this sort of thing...

jr-

Laurvick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Laurvick

I uploaded a front a center version for everyone. Thanks for the feedback! =)

Laurvick

I really appreciate all the comments with suggestions on moving the placement of this design on the first one! I'm a first timer putting up a design, so I'm still a work in progress. Thanks so much for looking!

crayzcat2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crayzcat2

I don't understand why no one else has voted. I love anything Celtic. This is cool! Good job!

~Remember Who You Are~

julnyes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julnyes
Re: Angler

cool design and I like the placement and color choice. If it gets printed I'll pick one up.

Stalemate by BootsBoots / Night Job by methepainter / I Just Can't Reach You by BootsAndRamy / The Cake is a Liar by geekfactor12 / Ablaze by mitohapa / Easy Optimism by sekiyoku / Less is More by crunchybitesized / The Dandy Lion by kdeuce

CreationsFromChaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CreationsFromChaos

Yes, it is one line, and the line stroke is 2 points with the line in between about the same. Woot should be able to print.

Here's the full design, in black:

wils9745 wrote:Is this really one line? I'd like to see some detail of the design because it looks like the stroke between lines would be way too fine to print. Nothing about this design seems "one-line" to me - if it is, I think the designer missed the point of the theme.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: Celtic Knot II

I like this Andy Warhol one better. Maybe you should put Mao and Marylin on a shirt, too?

artulo

I like this Andy Warhol one better. Maybe you should put Mao and Marilyn on a shirt, too?

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
crayzcat2 wrote:I don't understand why no one else has voted. I love anything Celtic. This is cool! Good job!

Agree completely. Voting for this version.

julnyes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julnyes
Re: So what if I can't fly?

definitely like (and voted) for both.

Stalemate by BootsBoots / Night Job by methepainter / I Just Can't Reach You by BootsAndRamy / The Cake is a Liar by geekfactor12 / Ablaze by mitohapa / Easy Optimism by sekiyoku / Less is More by crunchybitesized / The Dandy Lion by kdeuce

artulo

Oh, and in case there's anyone paying attention, do yourself a favor and go to http://www.oberlin.edu/math/faculty/bosch/tspart-page.html.

Unless Laurvick is Prof. Robert Bosch, or has permission from him, do your own work.

artulo

Re: Celtic Knot II

Oh, and in case there's anyone paying attention, do yourself a favor and go to http://www.oberlin.edu/math/faculty/bosch/tspart-page.html.

Unless Laurvick is Prof. Robert Bosch, or has permission from him, do your own work.

astomps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astomps

Design is very similar to a shirt I have for King Crimson album "Discipline"

link

Laurvick

OMGHI2U ALL! I guess I need to clarify for eveyone!

I do have permission to use his work. I did not just copy and past his work. I recreated it for my computer art class last year by hand, using a Intuos 3 A6 Wide Tablet by hand. I wrote him and asked him permission to use this design, and he agreed if I changed it just a little. So I did. His work is a continuous loop, mine is broken. I'm new to this whole thing. So how do I go about showing you this is legit? Thank you for your time...I'm not trying to doop anyone, seriously. Take care!

-Laurvick

Laurvick

I do have permission to use his work. I did not just copy and past his work. I recreated it for my computer art class last year by hand, using a Intuos 3 A6 Wide Tablet by hand. I wrote him and asked him permission to use this design, and he agreed if I changed it just a little. So I did. His work is a continuous loop, mine is broken. I know I'm not going to win this, and I'm new to this whole thing. So how do I go about showing you this is legit? Thank you for your time...I'm not trying to doop anyone, seriously. Take care,

-Laurvick

artulo

Laurvick wrote:I do have permission to use his work. I did not just copy and past his work. I recreated it for my computer art class last year by hand, using a Intuos 3 A6 Wide Tablet by hand. I wrote him and asked him permission to use this design, and he agreed if I changed it just a little. So I did. His work is a continuous loop, mine is broken. I know I'm not going to win this, and I'm new to this whole thing. So how do I go about showing you this is legit? Thank you for your time...I'm not trying to doop anyone, seriously. Take care,

-Laurvick

Come back when you can do your own work.

abelleauc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abelleauc
artulo wrote:This is it, folks. Thanks for the fun. If anyone wants a closeup I'll post it.

redghia69 is exactly right. This is a real delight.

So, I probably just missed it, but I didn't see the closeup. Did you post it?

Thanks for all the beautiful designs.

artulo

abelleauc wrote:redghia69 is exactly right. This is a real delight.

So, I probably just missed it, but I didn't see the closeup. Did you post it?

Thanks for all the beautiful designs.

I hadn't posted a larger version yet. I'll make one up and have it available.