kwilder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwilder
Re: Owl

Jimiyo, this is a great design, I hope it stays up and gets some attention, I think this would make a great shirt.

It is nice to see you back. Hopefully not the last time.

ISO30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30
Re: Tiger Striped

Have to replace a couple of nibs on the pen after this one? Wow! I really appreciate the attention to the detail- keeping the lines nice and tight, which has got to be a monster challenge. Excellent work.

aciddream99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aciddream99
wootvan wrote:Ohm my gawd, watt a shirt.

Ha!

As a telecom tech you've won my vote.
Schematics, Voltmeter, and resistors. Daily grind around here : )

dangurous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dangurous
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=25735]one

that is epic. gmv!

34 woots for shirts, most recent: 10/23/12: Fresh Cake Remix (L); 9/22/10 - iHome Optical Netbook Mouse; 7/12/10 - Woot Off Lights; 5/26/10 - Jolly Roger Floor Mat; 11/23/09 - Memorex 720p HD Mini Camcorder; 3/23/09 - iRobot Roomba 535 Robotic Vacuum

dangurous

Re: My pickup line

this woulda had my vote. however, writing my pickup line on the shirt turned me off to it. sorry.

34 woots for shirts, most recent: 10/23/12: Fresh Cake Remix (L); 9/22/10 - iHome Optical Netbook Mouse; 7/12/10 - Woot Off Lights; 5/26/10 - Jolly Roger Floor Mat; 11/23/09 - Memorex 720p HD Mini Camcorder; 3/23/09 - iRobot Roomba 535 Robotic Vacuum

dangurous

Re: redline

gmv. very sweet design. it's too bad it doesn't have much for votes.

whoivealwaysbeen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whoivealwaysbeen
Re: paisley peacock

I absolutely LOVE this design, but the colors are killing me. Seriously.

I was always thought that I wanted to be a Pepper Too, but being a Wooter seems like so much more fun!

crackley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crackley
TurboGraphx16 wrote:Then you're a complete and utter moron.

If you seriously believe that an old man built an ark, loaded it with two of every animal, and survived a flood, then you're an absolute fool. I know that comes across as insulting, but fool fool fool ...

Do you also believe a man lived inside a whale?

Yes

AnnaJo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
Re: And So Beats the Music of My Heart

Been away for a few derbies, decided to submit something finally. As always, critiques are always appreciated!

AnnaJo

Re: Noah's Ark

This is a really great design. I love the use of tight fitting lines combined with the open, flowing lines. It really gives more of a dimension to your piece, as well as creating visual space between the animals.

Mitohapa

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mitohapa
Re: Ablaze

A tenacious, one-lined fire flower sprouting from rock. It's pretty feisty, for a weird-looking plant!

AnnaJo

Re: Owl

Wow, this design really stuck out to me. I love the feathers most of all, because it creates the pattern of the owl's feathers. And using a photo for reference is totally acceptable, IMO. Great design!

AnnaJo

Re: Tiger Striped

this is crazy! who knew you could get so detailed with ONE line?

killasandra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killasandra
masterkraig wrote:My first derby entry, please vote for me if you like the design!

Thanks

I have to say that I love the symbolism in this design... and it definitely gets my vote

AnnaJo

Re: Heron Rising

one of my fav color combos. It really stands out and I love the line quality!

shawnmason01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shawnmason01
Re: The Cake is a Line

The design is in the guidelines, is an original rendering and was receiving votes. There is no reason to have rejected this design.

jecrt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jecrt
TurboGraphx16 wrote:I don't want to own a shirt about a fictional story that far too many people take literally ...

really? You only wear "non-fiction" shirts? That's a little odd.

killasandra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killasandra
Re: She'll Drag You Down

While I think this would make a really cool tattoo, i'm not certain how much i would want to wear this on a shirt...

nesler

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nesler
TurboGraphx16 wrote:Then you're a complete and utter moron.

If you seriously believe that an old man built an ark, loaded it with two of every animal, and survived a flood, then you're an absolute fool. I know that comes across as insulting, but fool fool fool ...

Do you also believe a man lived inside a whale?

Regardless of your opinion with regard to the Bible (I actually agree with you more or less), there was no reason to start off as you did, and then act like an even bigger jerk. Please don't fish for religious arguments in a thread about a SHIRT!

Conrads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Conrads
ISO30 wrote:Hah... I'd totally buy it if it had your comment in it.

Thanks!

haydawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haydawn

man oh man there are a lot of awesome entries...so many good one to chose from, great theme WOOT thanks it has really generated some beautiful work!

FancyDad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FancyDad
Re: Line Dance

Fancymom digs the Rollerball (2002) out of this shirt. Line dancing, a pun i can live with GOV

FancyDad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FancyDad
haydawn wrote:man oh man there are a lot of awesome entries...so many good one to chose from, great theme WOOT thanks it has really generated some beautiful work!

Give mine a shot, because there are so many nipple huggers around here. If you know what I mean.

Conrads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Conrads
Re: Resist

Nice Shirt

lowleeta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lowleeta
Re: HOLLER

yea yea yea! let's get some more votes peopleeeee!

burnsy42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burnsy42

If it's good enough for Dr. Who, it's good enough for me. The color combo that is.

yigzat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yigzat
Re: Martini Very Dry

Simple. Classic. Wearable.

snobahr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages snobahr
Re: Vicodin Haze

This is what happens when I design on painkillers.