Love this!

nosh3141

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nosh3141
Re: The World Is My Beacon

cool, but I count three lines

scubaaron

quality posts: 2 Private Messages scubaaron
Re: On the Prowl

cool design, but why did you make the comp of the tigers butt? I almost didn't click on it, just looks like another crazy line drawing from the comp, but its clearly much better than that!

khills5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khills5

Stormink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stormink
Re: Ablaze

Absolutely amazing line work... Imagine my surprise to scroll down and see who the artist was. Without doubt the most appealing and interesting design in the derby. Congrats.

Oooh! Its so EDGY! Muhahahaha!

thethatcher

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thethatcher

fantastic job reading woot voters! it's a very wearable shirt, I like it!

Stormink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stormink
Re: Heron Rising

God you have been busy! Another cool design. Although I like your rose one better, but you can't blame me on that one just look at the colors... But I like the placement/composition on the shirt in this design a lot.

Wisdom teeth removed... we're gonna need to see pictures of that one... the community has a right to see you know!

khills5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khills5
Re: And So Beats the Music of My Heart

O.m.g i love this shirt!

backthrab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages backthrab
Re: Snail Gone Crazy

Thank you for voting. This is my first entry and the first thing I've ever drawn on a computer. I don't expect much out of this but look out for me in the future :P Thanks again !

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: Owl

damn, jimi, damn!!!!!!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
scubaaron wrote:cool design, but why did you make the comp of the tigers butt? I almost didn't click on it, just looks like another crazy line drawing from the comp, but its clearly much better than that!

I don't know, but I think that's partially the point. The back looks like a tiger.

The front, however, looks like a tabby cat. I don't see a tiger in the face, really.

narkus

haydawn wrote:oh yes please yellow on a darker color that would make even cooler then it is!!!

yes, agree; and awesome job, boots!

narkus

Re: rise again

beautiful!

narkus

Re: aMAZEing

i really like this

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
haydawn wrote:oh yes please yellow on a darker color that would make even cooler then it is!!!

Here it is. Yellow on black: http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=25923

Twistedmonkey22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Twistedmonkey22
eHalcyon wrote:Just noticed the placement for this design. Strange, but I think it works. It's a bit awkward to be centred. Might be a bit too wide for a side placement to work perfectly, but I do think it works well enough. I can't think of any placement that would perfectly suit a design like this.

well it could have always been wrapped around the entire shirt since it iiiss a mobius strip. but then it would have to get rejected and we dont want that.

narkus

Re: yincat-yangcat

WOW!!! hope this climbs

adjpenguin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adjpenguin
Re: Heron Rising

i tihnk i'm going to date myself now... but this has been one of the go-to color combos for bridesmaids the past couple of years.

GMV

narkus

Re: Lit up ( or Burnt Out v.2)

yes, better!

kdubbs29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdubbs29
khills5 wrote:wow. nice. very simple

Thank you. I have a feeling simplicity will be overlooked this week. Complex designs seem to be catching people's eyes.

iamthefox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamthefox

That's fricken sweet. Got my vote.

iamthefox

That's intense

sfabro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfabro

iamthefox

Hahahaha that's wicked cool

jennaba423

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennaba423
Re: On the Prowl

i looooooooooooooooove this. i'm too girlie & i don't really wear t-shirts...but this i would buy, & definitely rock.

kingannoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingannoy
Re: Zebra

abelleauc wrote:Truly delightful. GMV, and my purchase if it wins.

Any chance you'd provide a full shot we could use as wallpaper?

In any case, thanks for the beautiful design.

How about this?

Just be sure to help me get more votes ;)

Sheneron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sheneron

BLANKIE IS BACK!!!

I love this derby and I am excited to see the outcome. Good luck to everyone!

elwayman02

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elwayman02
JadenKale wrote:I don't know, but I think that's partially the point. The back looks like a tiger.

The front, however, looks like a tabby cat. I don't see a tiger in the face, really.

I think this shirt would be way closer to the fog if the comp was of the face.

BionicSniper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BionicSniper
Re: Air...Oh

This is a truely awesome design!

Conrads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Conrads
Re: Blank me up before ya go go

Hey man....you really need to make a design...You are popular by the people, any "real design" you make would get votes. Whats your deal with blank shirts?

jonjw9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonjw9
Andy47240 wrote:New colors and no fancy tips on the ends.

I will vote for it because it looks good, but I like the first colors better!

mwace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwace
Re: F-16 Fighting Falcon

I dig fighter jets more then most (and the F-16 in particular), but this t-shirt isn't wearable. I prefer subtle shirts/designs and this blue is way to garish for me, plus "really fast" is neither witty nor accurate of the aircraft. The F-16 doesn't have a particularly high top speed or exeptional thrust to weight ratio, instead it's lightweight (low drag), manuverable, and digitial. Read up on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy-Maneuverability_theory and the "fighter mafia".

christermime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christermime
Re: Owl

This is really wonderfully executed, hope it gets back in the fog!!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
jonjw9 wrote:I will vote for it because it looks good, but I like the first colors better!

Well, I appreciate your vote.

shutts67

quality posts: 17 Private Messages shutts67
kdubbs29 wrote:Ridiculous that this got rejected for the reason stated (can't tell what color this goes on). I included the solid-colored t-shirt! How is that possibly confusing????

YOu just need to change the background on the thumbnail and resub. Then it won't get rejected

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Sheneron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sheneron
Conrads wrote:Hey man....you really need to make a design...You are popular by the people, any "real design" you make would get votes. Whats your deal with blank shirts?

Conrads good to see you. I beg you to not be a hurdle for this shirt to overcome. This is my real design thats why I submitted it. I like blank shirts, thats my deal. What do you have against them? Haven't you ever wanted to be normal?

SydneyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB
Barnhill5 wrote:Seriously? Like EXACTLY the same? Wow... yes, this was my own concept, albeit simple, I am shocked to learn it already exists... post a pic of the logo if you can, will ya?

Well, it *IS* a good idea, AND a simple design, so it is not surprising that it was thought of by others as well.

I'll try to look to see if my Doc has a web presence I can swipe his logo from to post here for you to see, also.

DarthBiggles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarthBiggles

whoa sick design!

christermime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christermime
Re: Lit up ( or Burnt Out v.2)

Very cool idea using the line concentration to make it glow.