NonDescript

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NonDescript

okay. so i've heard the pucker story,and i understand your need for tradition. and if you win a derby it'll make a cute blurb on the front page and all, but why not submit multiple shirts? i'd love to see what else you are capable of

NonDescript

oh! so there they are! heh, good

godfreytemple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godfreytemple
Re: Deadline

What I told the judges:
"Even here at shirt.woot it pays to pay close attention to your deadlines. All one line, spec'd in Pantone 802 neon green ink."

Thank you for looking!

NonDescript

for some reason, every silly controversy i feel the need to add my two cents..

i was disappointed it was a noah shirt at first. but then i saw how detailed and beautiful it was. I know Ramby is a nice person who works hard on their subs. EVERY week. Can you say the same for your self?

some people are religious, some arent, imo no one has the right to push either. so if you like it, i say vote. if you dont, there's still an x at the top of your screen.

NonDescript

you shoulda let some one else answer it :p

Stellardig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellardig
Re: A One Liner Pick Up

Aquarius.... and you?

godfreytemple

Re: Here They be Monsters

Fantastic!
You will be difficult to beat.

Not only is it a good concept and within the rules, it's so succinctly done.

GMV

Stellardig

Re: Lit up ( or Burnt Out v.2)

I guess your idea wasn't burnt out! You just had to turn it up! Great job, I like it better then your 1st one. It puts mind to shame. Awesome! Stellardig

D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M
Re: Mythic Creature

Mythic Creature

Here's a larger, more detailed pic:

godfreytemple

Re: Deadline

Ack! The compressing of the lines made it all fuzzy!
Will re-submit.

ciaobella9821

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciaobella9821
Re: Ablaze

I am completely broke but if this wins i will need to find 10 dollars fast !

Stellardig

BootsBoots wrote:I like your light bulb. It's got a nice glowiness. Can't wait to see your next design too.

Thx Boots, your Burnt Out Resub came out Great. I like it a lot!

mlsfishi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlsfishi

Beautiful, and almost...classy. Very nice, and I hope it wins! =)

jaiburkh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaiburkh
Re: Metamorphosis

I am a teacher, and I love this! It would be perfect for our insect/butterfly unit!

godfreytemple

Re: Deadline - RESUB

This entry was resubmitted because the detail and shirt comp came out all fuzzy.
Re-submitting does not seem to have helped the comp very much, but the detail looks better.

What I told the judges:
"Even here at shirt.woot it pays to pay close attention to your deadlines. All one line, spec'd in Pantone 802 neon green ink."

Thank you for looking!

mlsfishi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlsfishi
Re: Heron Rising

Oh, you and your color schemes. Always shocking, but always strangely 'right'.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Mythic Creature

Actually now that I see this on the shirt... It looks really good!

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
eHalcyon wrote:I've missed your designs, blu.

Thanks eH and everyone else. Been busy with real work that pays money lately, as well as being quite disinterested with putting forth even enough effort for a joke entry, considering that the voters and many designers have taken up my slack in leaps and bounds.

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18

love this version
gmv

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

riffmaster18

Re: On the Prowl

great work gmv

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

riffmaster18

Re: Like a Rat in a Maze

great concept, this should be up higher!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: On the Prowl

Absolutely love the idea. The face isn't big enough for a tiger and the front leg is too big. I have no room to criticize art since I can't draw sun, but there you go. Love the idea though, and really appreciate the effort.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
eHalcyon wrote:Just noticed the placement for this design. Strange, but I think it works. It's a bit awkward to be centred. Might be a bit too wide for a side placement to work perfectly, but I do think it works well enough. I can't think of any placement that would perfectly suit a design like this.

I love the placement actually. It's an odd shirt and I think the odd placement makes it.

Why is it not higher?! Some really simple, boring shirts that I could have done, and that's not saying much, are fogged! COME ON PEOPLE!!! Don't prove Adder right!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

I'm loving the glowiness. Yes! gmvfs.

Jonathanwing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jonathanwing
christermime wrote:Very cool idea using the line concentration to make it glow.

I agree. That's incredible.

Every time the bag of craps comes up, I seem to be doing something else. My box of chorizo's. 12/25/08

choptop82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages choptop82
apde wrote:It would be great if the pointy end of the speech bubble doesn't make it look like my private parts are arguing with themselves.

Perhaps that's the point?

Thanks for the comments guys. I want to submit another design for this derby, but my time is pretty limited this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
Re: yincat-yangcat

You always come up with something unique and I love that! Very interesting design! It's nice to see you back (at least for now) :D

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

I would wear this shirt. I don't know what it is, but I would wear it.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

undercurrent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages undercurrent

http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/heartbeats-light-tshirt/232286229

xxchange

Ooooh. I want this shirt.

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

IgnatiusD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusD

Yeah, this version is much more attractive... the yellow on black is more visible. GMV!

xxchange

Re: There Is No Shortcut

Now this was a could shirt. I would have voted for this shirt. I would have BOUGHT this shirt. I'm sad to see it go.

IgnatiusD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusD
JadenKale wrote:
Honestly, this is too low on the shirt. I know people say "no one tucks in their t-shirts anymore" but I know guys that do and they just wouldn't appreciate a controller in their pants. (don't most gamer nerds just flat out want a girl there anyway?)

Yeah, I'm one of those guys. I'd vote for this shirt if the design wasn't so low. Chest, center... please?

Jezebel5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jezebel5
Re: Tiger Tee

hooray for tiger tees

Stellardig

Re: Snake

Nice Job! Well Designed. Stellardig

hoggkm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoggkm
Re: SkyLine

I just ate at skyline last night. Are you from Cincinnati

12/26/2007 7 Random calanders cause 1 stuck together.
12/25/2007 Another Golden ticket for me!!
10/25/2007 The Golden Ticket/ AKA 3 Bags of Delicious Crap
7/31/2007 Lobeman Earpiece FM Radio – 2-Pack (2)
7/20/2007 Sandisk SDMSV-4096 4GB Memory Stick Pro (1) WootOfff

Stellardig

Re: From the Ashes

Nice Job! Well Designed. Stellardig

iamthefox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamthefox

That's really cool. Reminds me of a design on a shirt I got for the band Finch. Really cool.

Stellardig

Re: Noah's Ark

Really cool Designed. Stellardig

Stellardig

Re: Birds on a Line

It reminds me of the Bob Marley song "Three Little Birds" Very Cool, Nice Job! Well Designed. Stellardig