nickroberts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickroberts
Sheneron wrote:BLANKIE IS BACK!!!

I love this derby and I am excited to see the outcome. Good luck to everyone!

Sheneron is back! Nice design.

6 Banjo of Consternations = 6 Leak Frogs

omninull

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omninull
TurboGraphx16 wrote:I don't want to own a shirt about a fictional story that far too many people take literally ...

Lighten up...

Stellardig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellardig
Re: Ablaze

Nice Job! Well Designed. Stellardig

Jezebel5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jezebel5
Re: On the Prowl

Sooo...I'm the only one intrigued by the tiger butt comp ?
I clicked right on that fuzzy bum and voted.

Stellardig

Re: Here They be Monsters

Sweet design, Nice Job! Stellardig

Stellardig

Re: Heartbeat

Nice Job! Well Designed. Stellardig

Jezebel5

Re: My pickup line

Great truck design. Have you considered different placement?
I know I am probably the minority, but never have been a fan
of designs at the bottom of shirts.

Good design either way.

Jezebel5

Re: Times Square

I dig it
I think the design stands on it's own,
without the "NYC" present, but all in all,
well played.

Conrads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Conrads
Sheneron wrote:Conrads good to see you. I beg you to not be a hurdle for this shirt to overcome. This is my real design thats why I submitted it. I like blank shirts, thats my deal. What do you have against them? Haven't you ever wanted to be normal?

I am not hatin this time :P .... I am still truly sorry about last one. I am just not one for the blank shirts i guess...I guess i am just old fashin. I just think woot shirts are for their graphics. I wish the best for this shirt, i am not gonna fight against this shirt. I would just like to see what you could really do.

Conrads

shagooztribe wrote:To build up my hopes by leaving a comment & then dashing them with the end of yout statement........Nicely played Sir.

Thats a cool shirt...But it kinda goes against my religous beliefs...i wouldn't want people think i believed in evolutionism....But its still a neat concept
'

Barnhill5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barnhill5
undercurrent wrote:http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/heartbeats-light-tshirt/232286229

That certainly is a bit similar, but not one continuous line as this derby and my design represents. Thanks for shring that link. Mine is all original, I didn't surf the web to "copy" existing artwork.

Barnhill5

SydneyB wrote:Well, it *IS* a good idea, AND a simple design, so it is not surprising that it was thought of by others as well.

I'll try to look to see if my Doc has a web presence I can swipe his logo from to post here for you to see, also.

Maybe the practice would be interested in this shirt as well? ;-)

Conrads

ferfong wrote:Good lord, that's terrible.

And I laughed and laughed.

I like the simplicity of this one, although I do think the immediate association with wire hangers is either:

1) Joan Crawford
or
2) Row vs. Wade ;]

ahuhu!

ISO30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30
undercurrent wrote:http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/heartbeats-light-tshirt/232286229

Thanks for posting that link... makes me appreciate the realistic ECG line and cleaner look of this design even more.

Barnhill5

Thank you, Wooters, for your support and votes. This design is a simple one, but I thrive on simplicity, and maybe others do as well. I would wear this shirt - hope the voters feel the same way and that is why they are voting. Again, I appreciate all the votes!

Conrads

Jezebel5

Re: Noah's Ark

Greatness.
I'm pretty sure I saw a Luffa in there and a lump of jagged bananas
in this piece, but I don't care. I'm willing to look past my fear of
jagged bananas and European scrubbing methods by voting for it.

BTW, this shirt totally backs up my "Dino's and Unicorns: Gods Rough Drafts" theory

+1

Conrads

Re: One Line Houndstooth

Thats pretty awesome!

deceptacon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deceptacon

...on the LINE, call me call me any anytime

First design here. Please tell me what you think and/or vote.

Thanks a lot

IgnatiusD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusD
Re: One Line Extended Gesture

Woah... this makes me dizzy/nauseous. Very interesting design, though!

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
bandit8463 wrote:I'm kind of over this whole fiery bird thing. Ths shirt is beautiful, but I feel like I've seen it a thousand times before.

Yes, I have seen tons and tons of "fiery birds made up of other birds (a woodpecker is easy to see) all out of one line" shirts before.

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing to complain about with this design is that there are other shirts in this derby that look very similar, but I can't be bothered to figure out date submitted and it's a style, so I'm not saying style was ripped off or anything.

Jezebel5

Re: All Tangled

NEVER trust a real cat with a mustache.
I learned that the hard way.

Now a Line-Doodle Cat with a 'stache
well.....that's the beginnings of a good Crime/Mystery cartoon

Inspector Figgles ?
+1

D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M
BootsBoots wrote:Actually now that I see this on the shirt... It looks really good!

Thanks for the comments.
I might do a resub with more detail though. Not sure if the design is too dark for woot though. Kind of like my skull with butterfly design last week.

breckenedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages breckenedge
deceptacon wrote:...on the LINE, call me call me any anytime

First design here. Please tell me what you think and/or vote.

Thanks a lot

Hah yea I'd certainly wear it. Good design and concept.

breckenedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages breckenedge
mwace wrote:I dig fighter jets more then most (and the F-16 in particular), but this t-shirt isn't wearable. I prefer subtle shirts/designs and this blue is way to garish for me, plus "really fast" is neither witty nor accurate of the aircraft. The F-16 doesn't have a particularly high top speed or exeptional thrust to weight ratio, instead it's lightweight (low drag), manuverable, and digitial. Read up on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy-Maneuverability_theory and the "fighter mafia".

Well it's faster than I've ever been :D

Gotta admit, I didn't really care for the shirt until I read the line, but then it put a grin on my face.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Call me...

I'd wear this one, too. Nice color choices.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: No Vacancy

I'd wear this one. Not sure why it only has five votes. Well... now you have 6.

killasandra

quality posts: 2 Private Messages killasandra

I really do like the design on this shirt... but it's going to get rejected, you're not allowed to change the line color... i would suggest resubmitting it with just one color.

killasandra

Re: Rain On Me

I really do like the design on this shirt... but it's going to get rejected, you're not allowed to change the line color... i would suggest resubmitting it with just one color.

friderspog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages friderspog
Re: yincat-yangcat

Wow this is cool. I have a tatoo of yin/yang cats on my leg that my mom drew. I want this shirt in the FOG.

ISO30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30
Re: Rain On Me

I could be wrong, but not sure that gradient is going to fly. Or the over-the-shoulder printing. Is that one continuous line? What color shirt is that?

killasandra

Re: Becoming Man

I think your man is evolving into a super sayan... i think its the hair

IgnatiusD

NonDescript wrote:okay. so i've heard the pucker story,and i understand your need for tradition.

What's the story here? What's with the puckers?

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Incredibly simple stuff like this does well all the time. Makes me wonder why I bother. Congrats to you.

PhilSandifer

quality posts: 17 Private Messages PhilSandifer
Re: Snake

I guess I just... don't see the point here.

IgnatiusD

Re: Confused Pop Art

This shirt is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I like it though, GMV.

TurboGraphx16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16
NonDescript wrote:

some people are religious, some arent, imo no one has the right to push either. so if you like it, i say vote. if you dont, there's still an x at the top of your screen.

I have no problem if you're religious, I have alot of religious friends, but they're not foolish enough to sit here and tell me that they believe a grown man once lived inside a whale, or that an old guy built an ark that held two of every animal and survived a flood.

I have no respect for the "religious beliefs" of someone who legitimately thinks those things happened, that kind of thought is nothing but foolish and whomever believes such things are morons whose opinions should never be taken seriously.

TurboGraphx16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16
omninull wrote:Lighten up...

Uh huh, whatever you say ...

christermime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christermime
Re: Goggle Fish

Even lion fish should be able to see under water. Comments and crits gladly accepted!

goodedesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodedesign
Re: Owl

holyfriggencrap this rocks! I'd never buy it, thus I won't give it a vote... not my style... but this is an AWESOME illustration!

[url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=8016]