nosh3141

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nosh3141

But I only count 24 petals, not 5^2=25...

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
msj11 wrote:Nice work, Jaden (as usual) - and I like the color combination. Yours is once again one of the most consistent with the theme.

Thank you! I worked it around a few times then simplified the hell out of it since continuous line art isn't my best work, typically. I'm really glad people, and you, are enjoying it though.

Kaliko2005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kaliko2005
RowToTehBayBay wrote:You know when life gives you one line, you just gotta make the sky your limit.

This shirt is amazing!!
I want 3!!!

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
Re: continuous cheese

take this stuff seriosly, or go away....

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
Re: continuous cheese

vote for cheese.

Lomky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lomky
Re: Imagination is more Important than Knowledge

I like it, but I know there are shirts with Einstein and this quote already.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
lkackman wrote:take this stuff seriosly, or go away....

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
tgentry wrote:Here They Be Monsters

Gotta love title typos, the bane of many a woot(!) artist (koi, I hope I spelled 'ricochet' right...)

Check out my blog:Here!

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
Kaliko2005 wrote:Forgive my noobiness but what is DBH?

designbyhumans.com

it's another t-shirt contest site where most of the shirts are artsy and printed HUMONGOUS.

i can use a vote or 300 over there for my newest design if you can help. :D

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Cute and clever. I like this a lot.

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
Re: Zebra

Wow this hurts my head... i love it!

haydawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haydawn

Since I live in WASHINGTON, this shirt speaks to me! I like the rain so I don't want it to go away, but I do want this shirt

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: One Line Eagle

I had not participated in about a month, but this theme sounded fun. Good luck to all.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

The table lines are a clever touch, and it's pretty obvious a lot of work went into this. A very good first entry.

wallyrit

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wallyrit
JenDupre wrote:It's a great concept, but the color, yikes. I think it'd do better as a dark green or blue.
Good luck

It's a joke man. Makes us laugh with just one sentance. Fun, smiles, laughs have to be a bright color.

haydawn

hahahahahahaha cute and yep I have waited in many a line to use the crapper. The people should have skirts since girls wait in more bathroom lines the guys! Fun design!!

derekfilley

Re: Owl

Very nice work mr. 'yo. This would look great from far away methinks...

DavidShenoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda
Re: I Walk the Line.......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Thanks to Oberoen(spelling?) for pointing out the loop in the w and a. I fixed it and I do like how it turned out. Enjoy, and thanks for voting!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Owl

Great job, jimiyo!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
Re: One Line Eagle

I suspect those arrowheads will get you in trouble, Andy, since they are fills. I'd suggest resubbing without them.

haydawn

it is simple but still a nice design, plus it's on red and I don't have any red woot shirts so gets my vote

DavidShenoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda
Re: But Who Killed the Tyrannosaurus?...............

Here's my other one. I might do some more, but sleep comes first. There was some kind of crazy argument that broke out in dreamland, and when the dust settled, there was only one thing that the police could not figure out.......

Who killed the Tyrannosaurus?

ansharp

You can't say "Text optional." If you put it on the shirt comp, it's going to be printed. You should know by now that woot doesn't edit derby designs.

ansharp

You can't put "Text optional." If it's on the shirt comp, it will be printed. You should know by now that woot doesn't edit derby prints.

haydawn

wow, very neat

paulkremer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages paulkremer
Re: Non Violent Protest

I think this is awesome! The sad part for me about this particular derby is that some of the concepts people are coming up with I would actually like to see drawn out fully. I love this concept, but I think this would be funnier if you could do more than 1 line. Alas, in this derby you can't.

ekaps18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ekaps18
Re: Imagination is more Important than Knowledge

Ahhh I love it!!!! Great job!

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129
Lomky wrote:http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=solvedaj3.png

cant get it to show, but you can see it :D

You can also sneak into the heart sky under his right arm :o

Well done! I was hoping to stump people for much longer (12:20 or 12:30 or so), but I forgot that I''m dealing with a box of really sharp tacks here!

Here's Lomky's winning post, btw:

Also you cant get inside the heart under the arm- that will just take you to the cloud. Technically.

So what do you want, Lomky?

tragicfaerie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tragicfaerie
Re: Metamorphosis

I love this design, but it doesn't seem to be a line as much as a shape ... you should resubmit with an opening at the bottom, maybe trailing into some grass?

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Burnt Out

Pay no attention to the title. It's just how I feel. Although there is some light bulb correlation there. Tricky.

derekfilley

rglee129 wrote:Hello, folks! I hope you like this design as much as you probably hate the bad pun.

And, in what may be an unprecedented move, the first person who posts a successful solution to the maze (get to the heart) gets a custom rglee129 avatar. Just name any fur-less animal or robot or something and I’ll make you a custom avatar. I guess that’s a prize, right? No? Well, you don’t have to enter if you don’t want to.

-robbie

Nice effort robbie :-)

Conrads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Conrads
Re: The Infinity Long Line

The Line goes FOREVER cuz it makes the infiity sign :D

derekfilley

Jack31081 wrote:Hey guys. Long time no see. Work as a bit slow yesterday and this morning, so I took the opportunity to jump back in the ring.

I spent pretty much every second while working on this lamenting that I don't have a tablet. Even with an adjustable DPI mouse, this was an excruciating process.

I always enjoy your stuff... This is my first week back in a looong while as well ;-)

kdubbs29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdubbs29
JenDupre wrote:It's a great concept, but the color, yikes. I think it'd do better as a dark green or blue.
Good luck

I love it. I like these shirts that are clever. I don't think clever shirts get as much support as ones that are illlustrated amazingly.

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
haydawn wrote:Since I live in WASHINGTON, this shirt speaks to me! I like the rain so I don't want it to go away, but I do want this shirt

I was hoping there were places that were still experiencing rain. I'm about to be buried under feet of snow and well... it's much harder to draw snow with just one line.

kdubbs29

Conrads wrote:The Line goes FOREVER cuz it makes the infiity sign :D

Concept would have been better if you just connected the two lines so it truly did go on forever, as well as being the infinity sign.

derekfilley

ramyb wrote:Noah's Ark with a single line How many animals can you see? I swear if you look at this for long enough you'll start imagining ones that aren't there though, so be careful - If you find all the animals, you get a prize :P

This is really cool. Great idea.

kdubbs29

haydawn wrote:hahahahahahaha cute and yep I have waited in many a line to use the crapper. The people should have skirts since girls wait in more bathroom lines the guys! Fun design!!

Touché!

derekfilley

Re: Winter Solace

Wow, this is really crisp!