lxa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lxa
Conrads wrote:i dont get it?

I'm sorry the design is just really too small I got to resize it...

fofmock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fofmock
Re: An Incomplete Zebra Resub (Complete Version)

This is a great design, and entirely unique from most all of the other entries because of its unique use of line thickness. Also, if you do try to resub again, other than the spots mentioned on http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/530/zebrasubmd6.jpg , the top of the Z kind of splits off and then rejoins, that may not pass either.

Adamk456

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adamk456
Re: Unity

I like the concept, but I think this has two lines, one with two ends and one that is a continuous loop.

Kidgoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kidgoldstein
Re: ...A Magical, Wonderful Toy...

Anybody want a log? I heard it's better than bad... it's good.

<insert something witty>

Laurvick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Laurvick

I made this in computer art class last year! It was really fun to make, but a pain in the A**! Hope you enjoy the Celtic Knot. CFHS FOOTBALL RULES! =)

spazmojack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazmojack

i think this is pretty badass. there are a lot of great designs in this derby, it's unfortunate that so many are lost in the shuffle.

redghia69

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redghia69
BootsBoots wrote:I like this one. The space it takes up on the shirt is good. Really good.

Thanks Boots. Glad you approve. Originally it was going to be the whole fish, centered and smaller at the bottom with seaweed and maybe another fish, but all that just mucked it up. Some lines are still a bit heavy, but I like how it uses the 16x20 without the design being too heavy overall. I think it makes a good shirt. Maybe another time....

Laurvick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Laurvick

I also did this one in Computer Art class, two hands almost touching! One continuous line! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for looking!

redghia69

Re: continuous solitude

Remembering line rhino, I thought of you when the derby was announced, and you didn't disappoint. The continuous line thing even kinda makes sense here if you're thinking zen garden. With one line, one width, you've covered architectural and organic shapes of different textures, in a cohesive design no less, and that's pretty cool.

redghia69

Re: Apollo

This is really a win for concept/theme. Well executed too. Well done! I hope you get your Christmas tablet!

redghia69

Re: Metamorphosis 2

I like the simplicity of this design, and that it tells a little story. I'm sure you'd find plenty of buyers, whatever the color. It's a good teacher shirt....

Albireo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Albireo
Re: Noah's Ark

of the three you worked on this time, ramyb, this is definitely my favorite. I love the look and the colors, and the... everything, really.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
TurboGraphx16 wrote:I don't want to own a shirt about a fictional story that far too many people take literally ...

The only smart thing I ever heard you say turbo.
had to google Kiran Chetry.. Fox lost a good one with her.

angusNluna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angusNluna

I lub YOU!

Alpha0m3ga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alpha0m3ga
Re: Survive the Frontline

Clever design, nice clean look

Alpha0m3ga

Re: One Line Eagle 2

Awesome design, color scheme not so much. I would like the design about 3 inches lower, but you can't please anyone =P keep up the good work.

Alpha0m3ga

Alpha0m3ga wrote:Awesome design, color scheme not so much. I would like the design about 3 inches lower, but you can't please EVERYone =P keep up the good work.

Fixed, sry =P

nissan660

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nissan660
jsmorris wrote:This is my first entry. Let me know what you think!

if you take that and add an angel to the end... it's the tattoo i'm getting next... (raised catholic/ majored in biology)

kdubbs29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdubbs29
tsimody wrote:I like it, but I think it is upside-down...ill-prepared to come to the aid of disheveled documents.

Actually, its a southern hemisphere paperclip. It only looks upside-down to us.

DavidShenoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidShenoda
Re: Xray My Head and This Is What You See!

...And yes it's all one line. I triple checked. Thanks for voting, Enjoy!

Pokes Fan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pokes Fan
Re: Celtic Knot

I love this design. I'm not wild about the placement on the shirt, but i'd still wear it! got my vote.

ChicagoCubs2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChicagoCubs2000

Great design, but I'd never wear it at the bottom of the shirt.

Kristen

yodafan923

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yodafan923
undercurrent wrote:http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/heartbeats-light-tshirt/232286229

This shirt is nothing like the shirt here. I am very disappointed in Woot for making this grounds for rejection. I am sure "similar" shirts could e found for all those in the fog. These would have been a great seller. Also has anyone even looked at the cafepress shirt that got this thrown out? It is koi and nothing like this one. What has Woot come to?

Mr3dPHD

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mr3dPHD

Dude.....that's just............DAMN! Well I'm impressed.

Woots: 26
Wine.Woots: 3
Kids.Woots: 4
Shirt.Woots: 1
Sellout.Woots: 1
Craps: 6

jda318

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jda318
Conrads wrote:WOW that is an amazing shirt....You are an amazing artist! GMV!!!

thanks! it took forEVER!

dewittc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewittc

[quote]Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=26036]Celtic Knot
[img=100x100]I saw it, loved it, voted, click it, took back my vote I love the design, can't live with the lacement. Sorry. Beautiful design though.

jawajohn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jawajohn
Re: On the Prowl

Holy wow, this is very very well done.

fruit cocktail

Sure I know what sex is....a kind of cake....right?

teeatta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teeatta
mjc613 wrote:I recommend you withdraw this, and resumbit without the spaces filled in. It looks like you have a design done with one line, the theme for the week.

I haven't figured out how to withdraw it. You know?

teeatta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teeatta
sharptoothpiranha wrote:the good ol ganja

b-b-b-BAAANJO!, I believe it's a thistle plant.

ashescry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashescry

Change your placement.

♥ Adri.

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski
auggie24 wrote:It's like rain on your wedding day, huh?

hahaha. xoxo

FancyDad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FancyDad
cerberez wrote:I dunno, I have mixed feelings about the SNES. . . even accounting for nostalgia, it's worn out its welcome in the popular psyche. Sure, it was an advance for its day, but, let's face it, in the grand scheme of things the SNES kinda doesn't measure up.

Just my opinion.

NES! NES! Buddy.

FancyDad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FancyDad
IG64Assassin wrote:Zelda shirt... where's byrbwr?

yeah, i can't stand that guy

moran31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moran31

wow, pretty cool, im not happy about the placement either, but it is very cool!!

moran31

AnnaJo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
thehealthguy wrote:dude, you totally left out the key signature, time signature, and clef. what a horrid composer! awesome shirt though, it gets my vote.

I sure did. It was difficult enough to get everything else working correctly! Thanks for the votes though, glad you guys like it!

moran31

Re: Touching

great job, I would wear this, nice work. That mustve took you a long time to do?

AnnaJo

Wow, this is crazy! Since so many have commented on the placement, I won't bother, but great design!

moran31

Re: I lub you (Ode to a Tennis sphere)

HOLY KOI! iknew they would edit that, so let me say, "blessed bowel movement", that is very cool, awesome, very awesome.

AnnaJo

Re: Xray My Head and This Is What You See!

Wow, great job David! I love your use of thick-to-thins, it really gives your piece some dimension.