abelleauc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abelleauc

Very nice.

Dassassin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dassassin
skibbereengirl wrote:I would love to see this back in the fog.

Request granted! (For now at least)

Dassassin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dassassin

This will be my first "In for 2". Well done indeed!

cdewitt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdewitt

Thank you for resubbing. Don't let the haters get to you.. I love this design & can see the work involved, even if you did just re create his work. Use the knowledge gained to create your own stuff & I'm sure it will be great. Good Luck

abelleauc

OnyxEyez wrote:As the world advances, and we become physically synthetic, what will we retain of our humanity?

I resubbed this as the picture of the first one did not save correctly. Any feedback is more than welcome!

Very, very strange. I like it a lot, GMV.

yakovlev

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yakovlev
Re: Resist

Ohhh, this is probably one of my favorite woot derby entries EVER. It's simple, wearable, and a nice inside joke.

If this makes it, I may buy two. I would LOVE to wear this one to work.

Burton68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Burton68
Re: A maze for you guys.

I'm no maze expert, but I'd bet money that the main route up the middle could save somebody a lot of hassle. Just saying...

Burton J. Campbell

crowquill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crowquill

Very, very nice. The combination of repeating edges and open space really make the shapes easy to identify. I think if you'd have gone more complex you would have lost a lot of that like many of the subs did this week.

I'd buy one.

Barnhill5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barnhill5
yodafan923 wrote:This shirt is nothing like the shirt here. I am very disappointed in Woot for making this grounds for rejection. I am sure "similar" shirts could e found for all those in the fog. These would have been a great seller. Also has anyone even looked at the cafepress shirt that got this thrown out? It is koi and nothing like this one. What has Woot come to?

Thank you. I agree that my design was similar in concept, but not close enough to that Cafe shirt for rejection... what can ya do? Like I said, it was fun - - and there will always be more Derbies

edabette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edabette

Now that is an idea!
what rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs, rolls over your neighbor's dog

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic
Re: continuous solitude

So glad to see this still in the hotness. It needs to keep on grooving up the charts. Go go, solituuuude!

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
Re: Noah's Ark

This would make an excellent kid's tee, nice work!

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
SpastasticNomadic wrote:So glad to see this still in the hotness. It needs to keep on grooving up the charts. Go go, solituuuude!

Thanks! It'd be an awfully nice Christmas present to have this end Thursday up in the fog.

abelleauc

Great job!

dsatele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsatele
Re: Celtic Knot

just throw the word 'YAY' above the 'design' and woot will prolly print this as a daily.

covenant311

quality posts: 0 Private Messages covenant311
Re: Celtic Knot

yeah, that looks exactly the same as the one from http://www.oberlin.edu/math/faculty/bosch/tspart-page.html

There is no way that this design is an original. Good job Woot! You saved the world from another plagiarizer!

covenant311

quality posts: 0 Private Messages covenant311
Re: Spidersilk

wow! That's beautiful!

AnnaJo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AnnaJo
Re: Ablaze

This is absolutely beautiful, can't wait to buy one!

julnyes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julnyes
Re: Ablaze

This is actually the only one that is currently in the fog that has my vote ... really lovely design.

Stalemate by BootsBoots / Night Job by methepainter / I Just Can't Reach You by BootsAndRamy / The Cake is a Liar by geekfactor12 / Ablaze by mitohapa / Easy Optimism by sekiyoku / Less is More by crunchybitesized / The Dandy Lion by kdeuce

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
dsatele wrote:just throw the word 'YAY' above the 'design' and woot will prolly print this as a daily.

YAELIC! IM GAELIC!

kdubbs29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdubbs29
Re: RESUB: Paperclip, the Ultimate Continuous Line

Wow, getting 108 votes is great. Can everyone please help me in reaching my goal of 800+ votes? Thanks!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
tgentry wrote:How the heck is this still in the fog???

lawl. because people like it? must be getting just enough votes to be right out of the hotness radar.

edit: there it is at the bottom! i've seen it pop up now and again since i'm currently obsessed with refreshing shirt.woot.

riddley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riddley
Re: fibonacci

Math Teacher here would buy and wear this. Woot should have a derby for math-themed shirts. What say all ye math people? That IS who's voting for this shirt - right?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Burton68 wrote:I'm no maze expert, but I'd bet money that the main route up the middle could save somebody a lot of hassle. Just saying...

Oh, damn! I worked so hard making this, and then...

godfreytemple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godfreytemple
abelleauc wrote:Very nice.

covenant311 wrote:wow! That's beautiful!

Thank you both!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
crowquill wrote:Very, very nice. The combination of repeating edges and open space really make the shapes easy to identify. I think if you'd have gone more complex you would have lost a lot of that like many of the subs did this week.

I'd buy one.

Thanks crowquill. I've not been a real fan of the really tight squiggly line pieces people have been entering... and some of the varied line widths look like they're pushing both the minimum print capabilities and the max before it could be considered filled and not just a line. As I stated, this is not my strong suit. I'm not into linework unless I'm doodling (and I can't, for the life of me, ever see someone buying one of those doodles). I'm happy a few people really enjoyed this piece though.

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
Re: A maze for you guys.

L OL. I like this idea. I know you were probably being funny, but it has a certain wit to it I find amusing. You could have called it "Occam's Razor"
GMV

Albireo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Albireo
Stormink wrote:(At least judging by that broccoli design that was printed by god knows who...)

Oh my god, I just caught this. Shut up with the broccoli! Move on! It's over!

marypuppe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marypuppe
drewstatz wrote:how do u vote im not good with computers

You can't vote unless you've bought a shirt before. When you have, the "I'd Want One" button will appear when you are logged in.

I was also tempted to enter this derby, but I'm only an OK artist, and I didn't really have an idea.

Congratulations on your first entry. It's a big step.

I'm picky, I just don't always express it

Vote on Threadless!:

marypuppe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marypuppe
marypuppe wrote:Maybe this should be called "One Line TRACE."

As much as I like the smurfs, you may get rejected....maybe it's vague enough....

Actually, the 7th place shirt looks traced too, and it hasn't been rejected!

I'm picky, I just don't always express it

Vote on Threadless!:

WLewis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WLewis
Alpha0m3ga wrote:Clever design, nice clean look

Thank You! This is my first submission. Glad you enjoyed it.

dopey5007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dopey5007
Re: Xray My Head and This Is What You See!

I see more then one line

It looks like there are ends at the top, and then the nose

~D

dopey5007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dopey5007
Re: Mad World

Thumbnail needs to match shirt color....

~D

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Albireo wrote:Oh my god, I just caught this. Shut up with the broccoli! Move on! It's over!

We won't and it's not. Good day.

sundbe10

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sundbe10
yakovlev wrote:Ohhh, this is probably one of my favorite woot derby entries EVER. It's simple, wearable, and a nice inside joke.

If this makes it, I may buy two. I would LOVE to wear this one to work.

Thanks, that's a pretty big compliment. Maybe there's still hope for it moving into the top three.

modk09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modk09
jda318 wrote:Thanks! it took me a while to choose the placement... it was a tough one for some reason...

your placement actually adds to its appeal. good choice

modk09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modk09
marypuppe wrote:Actually, the 7th place shirt looks traced too, and it hasn't been rejected!

It's not shown on a shirt though. will be rejected unless that is fixed

SpastasticNomadic

Re: Lit up ( or Burnt Out v.2)

Different week, different design, still same yearning for another BootsBoots design to wear upon my boobsboobs.

As usual, very nice work, Boots.

hoggkm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoggkm
Re: Old St. Nick

I dont get why this is off topic... What is the topic?

12/26/2007 7 Random calanders cause 1 stuck together.
12/25/2007 Another Golden ticket for me!!
10/25/2007 The Golden Ticket/ AKA 3 Bags of Delicious Crap
7/31/2007 Lobeman Earpiece FM Radio – 2-Pack (2)
7/20/2007 Sandisk SDMSV-4096 4GB Memory Stick Pro (1) WootOfff

SpastasticNomadic

Re: String Quartet

Really great design and the orange is my favourite colour shirt. GMV.