bhoveaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhoveaf
Re: Offensive Line

looks like a F**K Stick!! I want this shirt. sooo funny, good work.

nbrosas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nbrosas
Burton68 wrote:I'm no maze expert, but I'd bet money that the main route up the middle could save somebody a lot of hassle. Just saying...

Reminds me of Labyrinth where the little snail goes "Keep going around it leads right to the castle!" or something like that.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs
Re: Snake

Cool. I'd buy this.

kdc67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdc67
Sheneron wrote:I have no idea why this shirt was rejected. It met all the criteria. Thank you for the support person above me, I appreciate it and I am sorry this design was rejected. If anyone feels they were wronged, which is a perfectly fine feeling because we were all wronged, please write a letter to shirt.woot and demand that they sell at least one blank shirt as a public apology.

Yes, you do, and you did in the last derby when you pulled this s.hit last time. If you're not going to design something, don't bother submitting anything at all. Go outside to a STORE and buy all the blank shirts your heart desires. No one was wronged except the people who put time and effort into their shirts within the derby rules. No one wants a blank shirt on this site. Not now. Not ever.

FFS, knock off the "I'm not doing anything wrong!" act and grow the hell up.

bibliophile8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bibliophile8
Re: String Quartet

Great comp! I can only think that the color is the only thing keeping it from top 10.

Wobblytoddles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wobblytoddles
camelsamba wrote:Is that a 51, as in Area 51? Dude, Area 51 is in Nevada. But that is roughly where Roswell is located in the state. My parents live in Roswell, so I'd buy this for one of more of my boys... I bet all the souvenir and t-shirt shops downtown would sell it! (well, if you fixed that 51...)

Go figure, I always thought they were the same. Should have double checked. Thanks for pointing it out.

Dorkvader

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Dorkvader

Reminds me of the Debian symbol.

Great Work.

fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph
Re: She'll Drag You Down

Love it! It reminds me of that Duran Duran song, Come Undone, if you've ever seen the video.

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

syriandoode

quality posts: 0 Private Messages syriandoode
Re: Resist

hahahahaha oh man.

the bio kids will never know what hit them.

lefevers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lefevers
IG64Assassin wrote:GMV. It's nice.

Thanks! Just trying to stay over 100th in my first derby.

benwing08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwing08

Wow. All of your designs are simply incredible. Hopefully it'll be a 3-peat.

antry91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antry91
Re: On the Prowl

wow. nice. gmv

antry91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antry91
Re: Snake

dude this is awsome. i want one!!! GMV!!

IG64Assassin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IG64Assassin
Re: Dirty Martini

Woah, very well done.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

this would be a cool shirt if it glowed in the dark

that was fun while it lasted!

TurboGraphx16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16
eHalcyon wrote:Didn't you post before that you were a highly-paid business executive of some sort with an expensive car and a giant home? I'm sure you could afford an extra $12.

Yes, I do own my own business and am very well off financially, but just because someone has money doesn't mean they should overpay for things; especially like shirts made from CafePress.

But hey, nice attempt at a witty comment, you seem to have given Adder an erection.

Kaliko2005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kaliko2005

BRAVO MY SON! CLEAN IT UP FOR A WIN!

Kaliko2005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kaliko2005
Re: Mad World

GOGO! good work kid!

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Re: Lit up ( or Burnt Out v.2)

I can't believe this isn't even close to being in the fog--it's just beautiful. woot should seriously start printing one editor's choice from every derby. We might not get every design we want printed, but at least there'd be one fewer great design passed over for lack of votes every week.

breckenedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages breckenedge
bibliophile8 wrote:Great comp! I can only think that the color is the only thing keeping it from top 10.

Hey thanks ya'll! Yea, too bad people can't choose their own shirt color, but I wanted an orange one.

bardolator

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bardolator

If this wins, we're in for two. Nice job, and GMV.

sfenix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfenix

Thank you!

Psystal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Psystal
Re: Optical Allusion

One continuous line? You betcha! Trendy? Sure thing! Optical illusion? Err...maybe if you stare at it long enough...

Psystal

Re: Optical Allusion

My first derby entry! I know it's a late submission (thanks to the holiday bustle)...but I just want to see if I can make any kind of showing. Thanks!

D1C0M

quality posts: 0 Private Messages D1C0M
derekfilley wrote:Reminds me of that cartoon gargoyles show they had during the 1990's, fond memories of that show...

I liked that show as well. I actually have a gargoyle tat on my leg, but one of my own design, not from the show.

goodedesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodedesign
kyle2086 wrote:Submitting this every week is like playing the lottery with letters instead of numbers.

Just curious, but why does pucker still submit random takes on pucker. They won't win and they're just that person's inside-joke-dom. Don't get me wrong... i'm all for doing something funny and then doing it over again until it's no longer funny and continuing to do it until it becomes funny again... that is humor theory... that is what internet Memes are made of... so, if this fella wants to begin his/her own meme, who cares... you'll just see it in the listing and move on. That's like the folks who tag "Waldo" in other's Facebook & Myspace photos... it's just to be funny.

[url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=8016]

Psystal

Re: The Food Chain

Traditional wisdom suggests we live in a patriarchy, but we all know how things actually work. In reality, behind every great man is a great woman, urging him on...or eating him on her way to the cherries.

Oh, and my legal department promised me this wouldn't violate any copyright laws.

goodedesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodedesign
SydneyB wrote:Well, it *IS* a good idea, AND a simple design, so it is not surprising that it was thought of by others as well.

I'll try to look to see if my Doc has a web presence I can swipe his logo from to post here for you to see, also.

In my opinion, this was by FAR better execution of the concept. but that's my opinion. and we all know what they say about opinions.

[url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=8016]

Meh6969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Meh6969
Re: From the Ashes

Apparently noooooooooo one is tired of seeing Phoenix's/birds.....I mean really...how many times does it have to be done?!

Meh6969

Re: On the Prowl

Very nice....

Meh6969

Re: Ablaze

I guess its nice becuase of the complexity of it, but honestly I do not think it should rank in the top 4....nice, but it seems that similar "ideas" have been done over and over.

Meh6969

Re: continuous solitude

By far the most creative and awesome shirt I have seen on woot in a long time. It's a shame that it is not in the top 4 as it definitely deserves it!

I have no idea why the same type of shirts are constantly voted into the top 4...so many amazing designs are outdone by horrible shirts. Guess that is the price of democracy!

Again, I love the shirt. If it wins I'm definitely buying!

Meh6969

Re: Noah's Ark

Awesome designs...very complex. This shirt should be in the top four....to bad it isnt. I'll keep my fingers crossed....

Xanzibar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Xanzibar
IndependentVik wrote:I can't believe this isn't even close to being in the fog--it's just beautiful. woot should seriously start printing one editor's choice from every derby. We might not get every design we want printed, but at least there'd be one fewer great design passed over for lack of votes every week.

I totally agree. Stuff like this totally deserves to be printed, yet is often so far from the fog.
Heck at least it'd be alot better then some of those crappy dailies (Terrible Mistake anyone?).

What is this?
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1590902

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
fablefire wrote:Is there a detail shot of this? My eyes might be broken but I'm having trouble making out the kitty's front left leg.

http://i39.tinypic.com/zjuv0g.jpg here's a 50% shot of the front leg, hope that helps

Thanks so much everyone for all the support :D

Xanzibar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Xanzibar
Re: ...been hanging around this old town too long.

Its crazy awesome !!! GMV!!!

What is this?
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1590902

DeadFrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DeadFrog
speedcheetah wrote:i wish that i could have this shirt. i would really wear it. please get it printed somewhere or send it to me. i've got a friend who screenprints shirts and i can get him to print one just for me. i know you'll probably say "no," but you don't understand how much i like this shirt.

i give you 700 votes. i wish.

*wishing that i could find a way to make this design fog. anyone know magic...?*

Speedcheetah, I will definitely let you know when I get this printed. It probably won't be for a few months.

Tremortime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tremortime
Re: Lit up ( or Burnt Out v.2)

You do absolutely beautiful work!

breckenedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages breckenedge
Kidgoldstein wrote:Actually, I love this color and design.

Ditto

thatrobert

quality posts: 28 Private Messages thatrobert