HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
bradyson wrote:People usually hate when they are jealous.

This is almost as bad as just leaving a rather interesting opinion like "This shirt stinks" without backing it up. You do know that I can dislike or even hate something or someone without being jealous of it, right?

I, too, am interested in hearing his reasons if he comes back, but I doubt it's a base jealousy. If it was jealousy, you would figure he would feel that way across the board.

Anyway, that aside, this shirt is FANTASTIC! I like that you covered the eyes with goggles because they looked kind of wonky (something I assume you would have worked on), but I think it also changed the shirt and the tone some. However, I love your style and that "you"ness you put into everything you design. I want this to print SO bad.

wmorrill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wmorrill

You: Doctor, Ive been having pains in my chest lately
Doctor: Let me take a look...
Doctor:Well, The good news is you are pregnant...

Re: Growing Pain in My Chest

macntosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macntosh
TurboGraphx16 wrote:Yupp, I'd buy it.

I didn't dig the Stuck Inside shirt tgentry, but really like this one !!!

Didn't you just slam some "fictional" story about a man and Arc and thus the shirt was not worthy, but this one out of the same book is?

You confuse me, but most people that think they know everything do.

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
SpastasticNomadic wrote:As a professional nomad, I must have it. And I really love your style, lkackman. GMV.

Thanks! You and I sir, are travelers from the same line. Except I only consider myself a quasi professional trecker. I stay in the woods and stay of the roads. I one day play to hike the entire AT. Perhaps not at one time, but in my lifetime I would like to do it all. Thanks for the support!

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
Re: The Beginning of the End

Errr... for some reason I don't feel this design is as good as others you have done. It is just sorta... bla.

In fact, I would say this is my least favorite of all of the designs you come up with. I give you a light golf clap, but no vote. Sorry Travis, keep em coming though... can't wait for the next one.

mjbleck

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mjbleck
Re: Blank Canvas (white) (resub)

I imagine if I wore this shirt tucked-in my beltline would be right around little dudes neck :-o

ISO30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30
Re: Countdown

Okay, now this is awesome. I've set up dominoes countless times for my kids and there seems to be this sort of charging of energy as the line gets longer and more elaborate. At some point, the kids just can't help themselves.

Very well done and beautifully portrays a fun pastime.

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
TurboGraphx16 wrote:It's not animosity, it's an opinion. I think this shirt stinks, and I stated such.

you're still such an ass! insipid butt cheese till the end

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Re: She Let Them Go

Boots, I am so rooting for this design; it's creative, original, artistic, and just plain neat. I totally cringed when the unimaginitive turtles began its rise to the fog. I think I'm starting to fall into the old Wooters category of seeking far more artistic and original derby entries than some of the cute-gimmicky designs. Please, please let us know when you set your designs up in some external site. There are several of your past ones I would buy in a heart beat.

narkus

Re: She Let Them Go

love all the detail and subtle shading. very unique too, as always. i so enjoy your characters and your work : ) great job, boots!

narkus

Re: Genesis in the Mind

this looks really nice on the black. i like the intricacy. nice work : )

dina1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dina1234

i love your pictures I cant watt for the next one!!!!!!

brwnrthanu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brwnrthanu
Re: Birth of the Moon

While visually stunning, every time I return back to this it reminds me of a spider. Not something I would wear . . . sorry.

brwnrthanu

Re: Hope Seed

Really very cool. I haven't decided for sure if I would wear/buy it, but gmv regardless.

sf25819

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sf25819

excellent PLATYPUS!

gmv

jordie5000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jordie5000
Re: The epic begins

I understand this argument has sort of fizzled out but I would just like to point out for Deadfrog's sake for anyone else just tuning in. The turtles set up in this design are obviously not a direct pull from the film. Do not doubt this re-imagining because of one wooter--please vote, it's an excellent design.

brwnrthanu

Re: Gonna Be Big in Japan

The look of this is great great! Cute and funny and cool. I'd wear one. Will buy if it prints. GMV

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

i think the whole concept of a seedling turning into a tree is becoming a new cliche. that being said, this one is probably the nicest i've seen. i've had to think about it awhile, but i'll vote for it.

madgab32928

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madgab32928
Re: Blank Canvas (white) (resub)

YAY! you resubmittted! I was bummed out when it got rejected. GMV once again.

narkus

Re: Beginning of the Disaster

very, very cute!

bradyson

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bradyson
HeartlineTwist wrote:This is almost as bad as just leaving a rather interesting opinion like "This shirt stinks" without backing it up. You do know that I can dislike or even hate something or someone without being jealous of it, right?

I, too, am interested in hearing his reasons if he comes back, but I doubt it's a base jealousy. If it was jealousy, you would figure he would feel that way across the board.

Anyway, that aside, this shirt is FANTASTIC! I like that you covered the eyes with goggles because they looked kind of wonky (something I assume you would have worked on), but I think it also changed the shirt and the tone some. However, I love your style and that "you"ness you put into everything you design. I want this to print SO bad.

Ok, I did say "usually", perhaps I should have said often. But I can see how that was a pretty broad statement. Sorry, please don't hate me. ;c)

And, yes this shirt is fantastic.

EDIT:
p.s. I also did not mean to directly say that "he" was jealous. I was referring to Jamie's hate stick reference. She does great artwork and I imagine that many people admire her work and some are even jealous.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: The beginning of Assateague

The horses are not the main focus of this drawing, and I think they need to be. I think this can be improved by
1 - making the ship smaller to seem further away and the horses larger
or 2- add more horses
or 3- some combo of these 2.

Love this idea, just concerned that you will lose votes

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: The Journey Begins Again Again (resub)

I changed the X in the top corner to an arrow at the sage like advice of my fellow wooters. Thank you for voting on the last one, this is +1 arrow better now!

Here's the large version for extra big babby hugs:

mjc613

Re: Hamster Power

I don't see the theme here - is it supposed to be fantasy?
This would make a great poster

jordie5000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jordie5000
Re: The epic begins

I understand this argument has sort of fizzled out but I would just like to point out for Deadfrog's sake for anyone else just tuning in. The turtles set up in this design are obviously not a direct pull from the film. Do not doubt this re-imagining because of one wooter--please vote, it's an excellent design.

Posted this twice because for some reason, probably my overall clumsiness, it ended up not..Here.

bradyson

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bradyson
BootsBoots wrote:Cute, Brady! I really like the green against the blue.

Thanks for your comments Jamie, I always appreciate them. I haven't been getting a lot of feedback lately. I'm thinking about drawing one of my inky designs if I get chance today.

maksterx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maksterx

Barnhill5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barnhill5
dekonstruct wrote:I changed the X in the top corner to an arrow at the sage like advice of my fellow wooters. Thank you for voting on the last one, this is +1 arrow better now!

Here's the large version for extra big babby hugs:

Hopefully the arrow won't count as text either, but I am not sure... I had read on the forums that anything found on your keyboard basically counts as text, and the arrow might fall into that category. Just something to consider... if anyone else knows for sure, please comment so that I know too

mikej7193

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikej7193
Re: The Birth of the Earth

If this one gets enough votes, I think it would be cool if woot made the stars and lightning bolts glow in the dark.

mjc613

Re: Happiness is Around the Corner

What a sweet design! I am enjoying the idea as well as the picture itself.

Fbi2thegrave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fbi2thegrave

I love this and if it doesn't win someone make this into a poster so that i can buy it

And thank you for the high res version...if you have higher res, that would be awesome. I guess if it doesn't make it into poster form i could always rasterbate it

Anthony3419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
eHalcyon wrote:BySkell sure makes some neat vectors.

Gotta love royalty-free vector art....

narkus

Re: The Journey Begins Again Again (resub)

as long as angry squirrel is there; it's all good : )

murenrb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murenrb
Re: Nuclear beginnings (resub)

I thought the first one was just a little crowded. These to atoms were my favorites so I gave them more room to shine. Thanks for looking!

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks

Yes this father time. Other inferences fall where they may.

Resub to put under my account (was logged in under my wife's login!)

julnyes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julnyes
AGrant311 wrote:Boots, I am so rooting for this design; it's creative, original, artistic, and just plain neat. I totally cringed when the unimaginitive turtles began its rise to the fog. I think I'm starting to fall into the old Wooters category of seeking far more artistic and original derby entries than some of the cute-gimmicky designs. Please, please let us know when you set your designs up in some external site. There are several of your past ones I would buy in a heart beat.

I would like to second this sentiment ... If you ever start to sell your designs on your own I would be a very happy repeat customer.

Stalemate by BootsBoots / Night Job by methepainter / I Just Can't Reach You by BootsAndRamy / The Cake is a Liar by geekfactor12 / Ablaze by mitohapa / Easy Optimism by sekiyoku / Less is More by crunchybitesized / The Dandy Lion by kdeuce

Anthony3419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
Re: TIME: The Beginning

This is Time: The Beginning. Since the creation of time, we were all doomed! Deadlines, being late for something, and the whens and wheres of everything. We should destroy time...only kidding...Please vote and Happy New Year!

julnyes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julnyes
Re: Hope Seed

another shirt I quite like, in a color I cannot wear. Well you get my vote and I can always just buy it for my nephew.

Stalemate by BootsBoots / Night Job by methepainter / I Just Can't Reach You by BootsAndRamy / The Cake is a Liar by geekfactor12 / Ablaze by mitohapa / Easy Optimism by sekiyoku / Less is More by crunchybitesized / The Dandy Lion by kdeuce

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
sharptoothpiranha wrote:Two male species in love, how cute. Who is the female in this relationship?

The pretty one.