Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
Re: Listen To your Elders...

RIAA, MP3, Kazaa, Torrents, Ogg, iTunes, Zune... they all had thier beginnings with a simpler, statickier format...

markohudson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markohudson
Re: The Genesis Clock

Awesome design...i definitely would buy this

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
eHalcyon wrote:Fantasma, by Mitohapa!

The one on DBH - are you talking about the constellations design she did for the 10k? Because technically, that one didn't have a phoenix. It would have been the vermillion bird of the south (along with the other Four Symbols.

Oh, Fantasma was a little before my time, I see. I love it!

The DBH one I was referring to was this. She states herself in her comment that it's a Phoenix.

Mitohapa is teh awesome.

theinfinityloop

Ooo, I like the old-timey scratchy feel of this. Good job!

Properpc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Properpc

Only if I were a guy...

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

I actually quite like this

Waterstiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Waterstiller
Re: Genesis in the Mind

:jaw drops:

Black isn't my thing, but I'd buy this anyways. I'm with everyone else in chanting for a poster.

Patchitect

Patchitect

Re: She Let Them Go

Love your work Boots.. cute with a humorous edge..

Patchitect

Re: She Let Them Go

Love your work Boots.. cute with a humorous edge..

Patchitect

Re: Life Renewed

Flaming Chicken! Yum!

Still a nice rendition of the phoenix.. get it in before it joins the flying penguin..

(I wonder if they'll then let us use flaming penguins?)

AdderXYU

sekiyoku wrote:I was wondering when the retards would start showing up on this thread.

I imagine they showed up at the first post

Patchitect

theinfinityloop wrote:@eHal - I adore the Phoenix. My obsession with the it began with the item "Phoenix Down" in Final Fantasy games. I just got Jimiyo's Hope Phoenix (Tee Fury) in the mail yesterday and it looks incredible. It puts mine to absolute shame. Mitohapa did one for DBH that was beautiful too. It unfortunately hasn't been printed. What was Fantasma?

See, I admit the Phoenix is done, but on other sites, not Woot. Only one Phoenix that I know of has been printed at Woot.

@fairnymph - Wow! Grabby hands? L o L. Thanks! I agree about the lines. However, they were much better than the circles that I originally had. If I had time and more skill, I would have done my own halftone--like Jimiyo can do. Something more curvy like you said. As far as the black shirt is concerned, yes, there are a lot of black shirts, but black was the only color I thought suited this design.

@dekonstruct - Thank you!

@nbrosas - I've already posted something that would be a good response to that.

@epii - Yes, I agree. Thanks!

@pepper - Good call! I didn't think Phoenixes sounded right.

@baloonce - Epic first post! Thank you!

You dont see a lot of baby phoenixes so its nice to see them just hatched.. i did one for a daily last year for the new years, but it didnt "Fly"

Patchitect

Re: Hope Seed

Ohh! Another tree! Along with the bird and turtle, the fog is set... all we need now is a Koi

Patchitect

sekiyoku wrote:Weird, someone made a twin of me? Kind of creepy. xD

Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery.. hence why so many tree shirts .....

Patchitect

bradyson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bradyson
BootsBoots wrote:I hate you. But you should take it as a compliment. I'm jealous of your beauty!

Aww thanks Jamie. koi, now my head won't fit in my house. Hopefully the park is big enough to contain it.

:D

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku
AdderXYU wrote:I imagine they showed up at the first post

No, you don't get it, I was saying you're the first one.

Seriously just go away, no one likes you, and very few people pay attention to you except to flame you. You must really have no life in order to roam around this site complaining about everything while no one cares.

Patchitect

Re: The Beginning of the End

I'm glad i clicked.. thought it was another phoenix from the detail!!

Patchitect

ISO30 wrote:Ok, here it is again- changed color and killed the ground and tree. I didn't like that tree anyway. Stupid tree.

THANK you for nixing a tree!! and good shirt for using the worse book opening ever!

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku
Patchitect wrote:Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery.. hence why so many tree shirts .....

Ha, I'm not sure how I feel about this kind of flattery. It sort of sketches me out. :O

Patchitect

Re: Gonna Be Big in Japan

Wow Jimi... not your usual awesomness.. but def has cute factor

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
eHalcyon wrote:Where is there an arrow on your keyboard? That is, a key that, if you press it, puts an arrow on the screen?

Arrows have been safely used in the past, so no worries.

phew

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

makes me sad that this has fallen out of the fog.....on Saturday. I really like this, Travis. Great job.

AdderXYU

Jestik wrote:makes me sad that this has fallen out of the fog.....on Saturday. I really like this, Travis. Great job.

it's good. You take risks submitting anything good to the derby. think of how many edgars plummet despite being the best thing on the menu most weeks.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Jestik wrote:makes me sad that this has fallen out of the fog.....on Saturday. I really like this, Travis. Great job.

Better today than next Thursday morning. ;)

Patchitect

peppersagooddog wrote:Oh, Mario fears grapefruit. if you make a punk rock MLP with piercings and tatts and get it printed somewhere billy and i would buy AT LEAST 5 yo.

He ate nothing but butterflies and pooped gemstones

AdderXYU

sekiyoku wrote:No, you don't get it, I was saying you're the first one.

Seriously just go away, no one likes you, and very few people pay attention to you except to flame you. You must really have no life in order to roam around this site complaining about everything while no one cares.

I'm not sure what amuses me more: your grade school humor, or your chastisement of my not being a respected forum member. I'm sure you know ALL about gaining respect in forums, don't you?

phoenixgirrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phoenixgirrl
Re: Life Renewed

oh, gorgeous! I love the way you put a new baby with the ghost of the previous phoenix in the background.

so well done!

databit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: Pocket Aces

What a good way to start a hand, Just play it slow.

phoenixgirrl

Re: begin the journey

oooh, cool. I'm really loving the lines for halftones in place of the usual dots, too

I'd love to wear this

phoenixgirrl

Re: The Open Road Outback

oh, fun! very cool idea, gmv

EricLAWL

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EricLAWL

I think this is an awesome shirt! I love the colors and I would so buy it! Great job!

phoenixgirrl

I really like this one - a very different idea! there are so many tees around with musical stuff on them, but this one stands out has such a great feel

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots

Nice on the sketchy style. I like it.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: Genesis in the Mind

I just don't get it. Overall, the grey color all sort of merges together. It might help if the pieces that are supposed to be farther away were darker, or somehow transparent-er, but they aren't. The few lighter grey items stand out, but they don't seem any more significant than any other of the bits. The shape, I suppose, is supposed to be a tree, but it's pretty bleh in shape; it reminds me of a nuclear cloud more than a tree, kind of like Kim Jong Il's hair. I don't really see genesis here, but rather a gemisch of 'stuff'. It is clean, and sort of pretty, but overall, generic and not particularly interesting. Even the elven face itself has no character to it.

BootsBoots

Re: Math Problem

I'm not sure what exactly the problem is... but I still like it and I'd wear it!

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
jewelwing wrote:The pretty one.

Touche'

BootsBoots

sekiyoku wrote:No, you don't get it, I was saying you're the first one.

I think he got it.

And I care. I really do.

theinfinityloop

BootsBoots wrote:I think he got it.

And I care. I really do.

Ditto.