Not at all for me.

TurboGraphx16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TurboGraphx16
Re: Genesis in the Mind

Not at all for me.

TurboGraphx16

Re: Dawn

If this were on any color other than black I'd buy it, but I don't wear black shirts often, so I won't be voting or buying this.

TurboGraphx16

Re: And the winner is... (resub)

Neh, don't like this at all.

Barnhill5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barnhill5
Re: It was a dark and stormy night... (resub)

Like this one better. GMV again.

Barnhill5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barnhill5
TurboGraphx16 wrote:Don't like it. Would never buy it. Not voting for it.

Such animosity... these Woot derbies are turning into "As the Woot Turns" ;)
Boots, I think it turned out really well!

jones21403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jones21403
Re: The epic begins

L O L Turtle Power!

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
Re: Gonna Be Big in Japan

Next Masterpiece:

Rainbows come from Pony Farts.

For Sure a Winner!

TurboGraphx16

Barnhill5 wrote:Such animosity... these Woot derbies are turning into "As the Woot Turns" ;)
Boots, I think it turned out really well!

It's not animosity, it's an opinion. I think this shirt stinks, and I stated such.

ttdesigns

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ttdesigns
Re: A start to the Morning

Some people just need a little caffeine to start off their day.

mistermevans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mistermevans

Oh god this better win

Psystal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Psystal
Re: iFetus

This made me laugh. Yay for artistic commentary on consumerism.

Good luck w/ the copyright issues, though. I've a bad feelings woot! is going to use the Rejectorator on this one...

Psystal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Psystal
Re: Gonna Be Big in Japan

GMV for the description alone

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
instantkarma wrote:I really, really like this, but I would be wary of wearing it...mostly because I was raised in a "hellfire-and-brimstone" kind of church and seeing that horseman just brings back baaaaad memories. :P However, it is an awesome work and a great twist on a "beginning".

Yes, this shirt reminds me of every Christmas home with my mother. I actually got a little lurch in my stomach when I saw the design. Beautiful artwork, as always tgentry. If this places, I will certainly buy it.

Carpe shirtem!

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
TurboGraphx16 wrote:It's not animosity, it's an opinion. I think this shirt stinks, and I stated such.

Instead of stating something as useless as "this shirt stinks," why don't you state specific and helpful reasons why you don't like it? Otherwise your opinion is pointless.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

What pantone is the actual bolt? This looks great by the way.

christermime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christermime
TurboGraphx16 wrote:It's not animosity, it's an opinion. I think this shirt stinks, and I stated such.

How constructive. Every tried offering anything to the community?

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420
Re: She Let Them Go

One of my favorites thus far!

Carpe shirtem!

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

this shirt is a bit 'busy'. i really preferred it without the huge glasses as she looks like a bee or something.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
jimiyo wrote:Next Masterpiece:

For Sure a Winner!

Hilarious! But factually inaccurate. Rainbows come from leprechauns puking. I have a sketch of this, actually. Now if only a Binge Drinking derby theme would come along, I could bust it out.

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog
jimiyo wrote:Next Masterpiece:

For Sure a Winner!

i think i love you.

just dont copy this one cause i have it already

angelliclulu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelliclulu

Two of my favorite animals.
GMV

byrbwr

i don't know how this will actually look when printed.. something tells me, not great.

sukidaiyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sukidaiyo
Re: Beginning Of The Wheel

maybe it's just me, but it wasn't really apparent that that thing next to him was a "wheel" until I read the title.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: Beginning Of The Wheel

I think it's well drawn, and obviously a wheel made by that inventive caveperson. GMV.

byrbwr

the problem is that while this is pretty i doubt anyone would understand what it represents from looking at it. as such, i have no desire to vote on it. i like things that look like the things they are.

byrbwr

a bit of a cliched concept what with the sprout and all. however, you make it work surprisingly. i do like the golden rays very much and this will be the first design voted on.

byrbwr

a bit risque.

extraimagination

quality posts: 0 Private Messages extraimagination
Re: A Fresh Start

Cool concept but I'm not sure I would wear it. I think it's too confined. Consider spreading out the design to cover more of the surface, eliminate the rectangular frame, open it up a bit more.

GCap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GCap
byrbwr wrote:the problem is that while this is pretty i doubt anyone would understand what it represents from looking at it. as such, i have no desire to vote on it. i like things that look like the things they are.

Good point my feeling exactly

byrbwr

i knew this was your design as soon as i saw it, looks very much like the narnia one. i do love this shirt and look forward to buying it.

byrbwr

this looks to be the best phoenix design i've seen; that being said, -after- this derby, i hope they are banned. this is a fine send-off however.

instantkarma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages instantkarma
byrbwr wrote:i knew this was your design as soon as i saw it, looks very much like the narnia one. i do love this shirt and look forward to buying it.

I really did not like the style of the Narnia shirt, and when I saw the preview for this shirt I nearly didn't click on it because I thought it wouldn't impress me, either. However, the somewhat faux-distressed look works very well on this shirt - I think it might be the colors that make a difference. Even though I'm not a huge fan of the TMNT, I think I'll have to pick up one of these if it prints (and recommend it to my roommate, who *is* a big fan).

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

ISO, this is MUCH MORE FANTISTICAL !!

you most certainly have my vote!

byrbwr

Put the egg in the chicken, you drank 'em both up.

DeadFrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DeadFrog

Thanks so much to everyone so far for the votes and comments. It was really fun to be able to come up with this design and remember my obsession with the turtles.

instantkarma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages instantkarma

I'm seconding what others have said - simply saying "this shirt stinks" isn't helpful; it isn't even really much of an opinion, really.

I'm still loving the surreal aspects of this shirt - the more I look at it, the more I find; the more I find, the more I have to think about; the more I have to think about, the more ways I can discover to interpret this shirt. Love it.

Irrelevant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Irrelevant
Re: צְּפַרְדֵּעַ: and it rained frogs

a woot-friendly version of the old story. it represented the beginning of peace. i think. i'm not really that into religion, but i seem to remember the raining of the frogs being one of the first things done to bring peace. anywas, i like to look at it. so, you know...that's that.

byrbwr

this is scary.