DeadFrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DeadFrog
onyourplate wrote:Can I still purchase this shirt?

yep, by clicking on the 4 numbers found on the number one page of this thread, or by clicking on the picture of it in my signature.

wick3dturtle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wick3dturtle
DeadFrog wrote:yep, by clicking on the 4 numbers found on the number one page of this thread, or by clicking on the picture of it in my signature.

Just purchased one today. I've been a TMNT fan for 20 years, so I'm excited to be getting this shirt. Awesome design, DeadFrog! Congrats!

ZiM1021

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZiM1021

Has anyone else's shirt been shipped out yet?

I bought this shirt 5 minutes after it became available and it doesn't seem to have been shipped yet.

I'm just curious. Thanks. :-)

PsychedelicBreakfast

quality posts: 9 Private Messages PsychedelicBreakfast

I got mine yesterday, but that's because I ordered it with express shipping. It's amazing! I'm never taking it off!!! =D

wick3dturtle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wick3dturtle
ZiM1021 wrote:Has anyone else's shirt been shipped out yet?

I bought this shirt 5 minutes after it became available and it doesn't seem to have been shipped yet.

No e-mail notice yet? That's weird. I just received a shipping notice while checking my e-mail this morning. Maybe you should contact woot to find out if your order went through.

Supersugar

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Supersugar

My shirt was in my hands before I even got a tracking number! ahuhu!

It's such a cool shirt too. I love the graphic style

JizzyC24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JizzyC24
ZiM1021 wrote:Has anyone else's shirt been shipped out yet?

I got my shipping info this morning for regular shipping. You should be getting it pretty soon if not already

Last wooter to woot: JizzyC24

ZiM1021

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZiM1021
JizzyC24 wrote:I got my shipping info this morning for regular shipping. You should be getting it pretty soon if not already

Yeah, got the shipping info this morning and the shirt today ahuhu

greendreamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greendreamer

Ok, I know this shirt was awhile ago, but I finally ordered mine today. Awesome shirt! perfect timing too, as this year is the 25th anniversary of the TMNT!!!

Dreams are free, so free your dreams. ~Astrid Alauda

JizzyC24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JizzyC24

Just got my shirt today, fastest shipping thus far from woot!!

Did anyone get their shirt and see that the tag didn't say shirt.woot on it, but rather American Apparel? I was kinda sad when it wasn't the usual woot! tag

Last wooter to woot: JizzyC24

KidCam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KidCam
JizzyC24 wrote:Just got my shirt today, fastest shipping thus far from woot!!

Did anyone get their shirt and see that the tag didn't say shirt.woot on it, but rather American Apparel? I was kinda sad when it wasn't the usual woot! tag

yea
same here
pretty disappointed

doctordonna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctordonna

mine has the shirt.woot tag.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird

This is the first one I've ever gotten (out of about 30 shirts) that had the AA tag and not the woot tag.

Whatever. It's not like anyone's looking at the tag when I'm wearing the shirt.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
yankeebird wrote:This is the first one I've ever gotten (out of about 30 shirts) that had the AA tag and not the woot tag.

Whatever. It's not like anyone's looking at the tag when I'm wearing the shirt.

One of mine has an AA tag. Sokowa's Fog, I think.

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

SpenceMan01

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SpenceMan01

Mine is missing the Woot tag, too.

Does that mean I can use it as pants?!?

dolphin76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dolphin76

My shirts (well, my daughter's and her friend's, both 6) arrived yesterday. I'm finding that shirt.woots ship faster than other woot purchases.

They had the woot tag. They were also kids sizes, not sure if that makes a difference.

Anyway, the kids love them, and are planning to wear them to school on Tuesday.

w: 10 w.w: 15 s.w: 60 so.w: 3 k.w: 7

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

Same here, two of 'em without the Woot tag.

Kinda makes me sad too.

Doostin82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Doostin82

I ordered mine on Jan. 14, and I still haven't received it yet.

PermaBuzzed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PermaBuzzed
Doostin82 wrote:I ordered mine on Jan. 14, and I still haven't received it yet.

Same here...apparently mine got lost or something. They responded to my mail and are shipping me one express now.

fl4r3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fl4r3

I ordered mine on the 29th. This is my first Woot, love it and can't wait to get it!

PFrocker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PFrocker

ah this is so frustrating, I keep trying to order it but Woot! denies it.

Can someone tell me when exactly will this shirt be available again for Pacific time?

DeadFrog

PFrocker wrote:ah this is so frustrating, I keep trying to order it but Woot! denies it.

Can someone tell me when exactly will this shirt be available again for Pacific time?

Woot is probably just having some site errors. It seems pretty common this week.

sublime3sixteen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sublime3sixteen

Amazing.

ZombieGorilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZombieGorilla

Man, I am sure having fun with this shirt.

If people actually look closely at it I get one of two reactions:

1. a strange quizzical look... or
2. a big grin followed by an "Awesome!" or "Sweet shirt!"

It is sort of a geek barometer.

UnarmedBandit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UnarmedBandit

Ordered Jan 30, but SmartPost has no clue where it is...Surprise.

Spl2iGGaN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spl2iGGaN

I love this shirt!! The Turtles still rule!

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

I got this one in the mail today. I missed it when it was originally sold. When my son was little, he worshipped the turtles. Now he's married with kids, but I called him today and told him I have a random, no special occasion gift for him. I asked him if he wanted to come over tomorrow and get it, but he's all excited like a little kid and can't wait that long

He's coming over right after dinner tonight.

Can't wait to see the look on his face!

Some would call me evil...others would call me evil genius ;)

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

Gedcampbell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gedcampbell

Where's my Shirt? Ordered it on the 19th of Feb and I haven't heard a thing since

Johnson76067

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Johnson76067

Ordered mine on 2/28 and I received it today at lunch. I had to put it on and wear it back to work. I love this shirt, it's my first shirt.woot shirt!

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

I bought this shirt out of nostalgia for my son's youth, and he loved it when I gave it to him! However, he called me yesterday to tell me that before he even had his first chance to wear it, his wife absconded with it and wore it to work! And to think, I gave her my extra w00t lights...!

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

curiousenver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curiousenver

I never knew about this site until I was at dinner and my friend was wearing this shirt...I wasn't really paying attention for a while and then I gave the shirt a second look and my jaw dropped as an entire childhood era of memories of me jumping from sofa to sofa spinning a tube sock around like a nunchuck flooded my mind.

everyone I've shown this to said the same thing..."the great thing about this shirt is that...if you know? you KNOW. ad it's amazing."

nevetssav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nevetssav

New to shirt.woot, so maybe someone can help me out. The site says this shirt is still available, but I'm constantly getting denied when I try to place an order. Address is correct, billing address matches, etc etc, so the order is just being denied? Any clue what's up? I signed up just for this shirt - I'd hate to miss out on it!

numeralsky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages numeralsky

i bought this shirt on the 21st. would there be anything delaying it?

Nelyak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nelyak

I didn't know about this site until recently, but when I did I quickly found this shirt. I got it just about a week ago, and it has already become my favorite shirt!

braverun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages braverun

This shirt makes me wish that I hadn't come by to browse the shirts being reckoned, because now I find myself craving something that ten minutes ago I didn't even know existed.

That is, I love this shirt and REALLY wish I had an extra $15 laying around so I could buy one right now.

Great job, DeadFrog, this shirt is amazing.

becke034

quality posts: 0 Private Messages becke034

Awesome for those who are total turtle geeks! Highly recommend this shirt for any ninja turtle fan!!!

AngelDucky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AngelDucky

I had managed not to buy anything for a long time....until seeing this yesterday Love this shirt and TMNT!!

Wow I buy way too much stuff....I'm apparently a black square now. ;)

12-25-07 Bag O' gristle X3!!
44 woots and counting...

alienfreak2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alienfreak2003

Just got the shirt, which is awesome but....the colors on the shirts seem off. Two of the turtles are a lighter green than the other two. I thought they were all the same color?

Anyone else get a shirt like this?

DeadFrog

alienfreak2003 wrote:Just got the shirt, which is awesome but....the colors on the shirts seem off. Two of the turtles are a lighter green than the other two. I thought they were all the same color?

Anyone else get a shirt like this?

They are actually a lighter shade in the design. I originally intended to make each turtle a different color but Shirt.Woot's "6 spot color rule" for derby submissions combined with my ignorance of halftones to make that impossible.

CHensler2009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CHensler2009

Anyone know what material the womens shirts come in? I want to avoid that stretchy scaffolding. I'm hoping it's just regular T-shirt material. If not, I may just order a small in mens.