refriedpinto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages refriedpinto

I have so many olive shirts and yet I can't stop

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick
mjfarris wrote:I smell copyright infringement.

Let's not go through this again. Enough virtual ink has been wasted discussing copyright infringement in the derby's forum for this shirt. Besides, it's just a drawing of 4 little turtles and some spilled mountain dew.

IHACKEDME

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IHACKEDME

hahaha

SaritaBeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SaritaBeth

In for two, one for the s.o. and one for my son. s.o. was a ridiculous fan of TMNT and will love this. think the boy will like it too. or he will gag and go oh noiz, cause he is 14 and like that. never know anymore what he will dig and what he will reject. hell I think he doesn't know most of the time ahuhu

and another Edgar gets printed:

Fiction vs. Non-Fiction

http://cameesa.com/buy/design/168/fiction-vs-non-fiction

mattmg6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattmg6

I just spent one days worth of my budget on this shirt... Times are tough. But Turtles are hip.

30ish shirts for me, 15 random shirts, and 8 other woots. Been crashing the servers on 5 Bunch of Crepes's and have yet to get one.

blueblitzkrieg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blueblitzkrieg

As a kid who grew up on ninja turtles, I thank you for making this shirt.

SixPieces

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SixPieces

I normally don't buy shirts right away at midnight but this one might not be here when I wake up... in for one!

8th Woot Tee, yay.

smedgrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smedgrick
smedgrick wrote: Besides, it's just a drawing of 4 little turtles and some spilled mountain dew.

I drink mountain dew out of test tubes, by the way.

MMaggio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MMaggio

GOT IT!!

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
mjfarris wrote:I smell copyright infringement.

Swing and a miss. But thanks for playing. Please refer to the shirt's thread. I suppose the game boy shirt and any shirt featuring a game controller is also infringement? And the whole games as art derby?

Furthermore, Woot isn't THAT stupid.

davaravid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davaravid

Sold!

outmywindow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages outmywindow

In for one, definitely.

It's been a while since I snagged a woot shirt, so I'm happy to see one I instantly want. Yay!

mwdigian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwdigian

I expect a sellout by tomorrow morning.

Bought one!

kwang2009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwang2009

You guys are thinking these will sell out?

wizzdingo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wizzdingo

Grats on Print

I had to get what is gonna be another "classic woot! shirt" to show off around the friends

(they STILL dont get Left Brain/Right Brain)

Favs

Supersugar

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Supersugar
aoviss wrote:So now woot allows blatant copyright infringement?

OK lets assume its legal. Isnt it PATHETIC and UNORIGINAL at best?

NO and NO. Happy?

ferfong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ferfong
polomex wrote:Def in for one. I'm putting it next to my Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers t-shirt.

Wait a minute. I missed a MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS shirt?!!!!?!?

Check out JAKKL, Inc.'s Android apps!

karenjmerrell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karenjmerrell

In for One!

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss
HeartlineTwist wrote:Swing and a miss. But thanks for playing. Please refer to the shirt's thread. I suppose the game boy shirt and any shirt featuring a game controller is also infringement? And the whole games as art derby?

Furthermore, Woot isn't THAT stupid.

Sure they are. When you have people buying out reef-uhrb laptops at more than original price...do they need to be rational or sane? Nope. The customer is always wrong. They can just advertize more to replace the customers they lost.

Woot must have hired some marketing wizards from American cellphone companies, specializing in customer no-service.

Collectordragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Collectordragon

As a long time TMNT fan I have to point out that this shirt is inaccurate. It depicts tortoises and not turtles. Just look at the feet.

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5

No, it's AWESOME and ADORABLE. :P

OmniSilence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OmniSilence

In for two! I bet it'll be gone soon!

lynlynlora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynlynlora

so: theories on which turtle is which? I'm sure we can all agree that the upside down one is Michaelangelo

Jimmy... Is That You?, F5 Refreshes You!, At Last We Meet..., When Life Gives You Lemons, What Kitty?, 1986: The Legend Was Born, New Kid In Town, Fat Unicorn, The Cake is a Liar, Plan B, Eight Fists of Death, Rampage Wear, Easy Optimism, Tuesday's Gonna Be Rough, The Epic Begins, One more gargleblaster!, The Original Blue Hedgehog, Sun Wukong, The Monkey King, Navy Seals, Running Wild, I'm Sorry, Winning the Race, Read a Book, How We Roll

...and very proud of it.

arcticsilver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arcticsilver

got one!!! first woot shirt

1 Woot Bundle of Crops
1 Woot Shirt

rocker279

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocker279

got one, first non random shirt woot.

MrBlueSky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrBlueSky

gettin that fa sho

sticknam50392

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sticknam50392

Yesss. First shirt woot! (technically second, but the first one was a gift for a friend, so yay!)
Love the shirt. Can't wait to see if my friends get it.

solvaring

quality posts: 0 Private Messages solvaring

Awesome shirt in for 2! 1 for a buddy...

doctordonna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctordonna

unoriginal maybe. but adorable none the less.
how would this be copyright infringement? does whoever owns the right to the teenage mutant ninja turtles have a copyright/trademark on any drawing of a turtle? i didn't think so.

lclockworkl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lclockworkl

Taste like chicken. In for one.

ptksr365

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ptksr365

In for one.

glad i checked woot before I went to bed

gawl13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gawl13
lynlynlora wrote:so: theories on which turtle is which? I'm sure we can all agree that the upside down one is Michaelangelo

ok i agree with the mikey 1....Donatello is the one in the back right...raph is the 1 in the front and Leo is the one on the left

mattmg6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattmg6

Now I can't get the damn TMNT theme song out of my head.

30ish shirts for me, 15 random shirts, and 8 other woots. Been crashing the servers on 5 Bunch of Crepes's and have yet to get one.

eneref

quality posts: 13 Private Messages eneref

Pass. Was never a big fan of the original comic book, and the following cartoon was just insipid. As this is how the concept was done in the comic, I'm not sure I need a recreation 'homage' of that frame on a t-shirt.

ecks21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ecks21

My first of many future woots. At least I hope, if I still have a job in the future.

Don't piss in my pocket and tell me its raining!

jagty4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jagty4

YES, I've only been a member for 4 days and already bought 2 out of the 4 I've seen. Keep the good tee's rollin!

DrkRonin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DrkRonin

Im in for four... seeing as when i was in middle school three of my friends have had this running joke about how we were the ninja turtles...

(that was 2002) and we still get random presants of anything tutle related...XD

this shirt rules!!!

megatsea

quality posts: 2 Private Messages megatsea

I bought three -- that's one for me and two for my brothers -- unfortunately, I have five brothers who all love TMNT.

ferfong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ferfong
lynlynlora wrote:so: theories on which turtle is which? I'm sure we can all agree that the upside down one is Michaelangelo

ahuhu. I'd say the big burly one in the back is Raph, cuz we all know he's the biggest and baddest! and then of course we have two left.... and you would never show Leo's backside to the audience; he's too important. so that cute lithe one on the left must be him.

Poor Donatello. ;D

Look, Leo's even a bit separate from the rest! man I loved those movies... #2 was the best! David Warner & "NOM! NOOOOMS!" & Vanilla Ice. You can't go wrong.

Check out JAKKL, Inc.'s Android apps!

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko

Is there anyway to change the order quantity or should I make a new account and order through that since this will probably sell out by morning (not sure if anyone at woot is checkin' their emails)?