CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

Cute shirt, but not gonna get this one. Don't really know too much about TMNT. I remember that there were three or four of them...Don't really remember what powers they possessed... I wonder if there is any significance to one of the turtles being depicted on its back. Mayhaps one of those guys didn't make it to become a AMNT.

koneco

quality posts: 16 Private Messages koneco

Sad rat ... :c

yemicculus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yemicculus

Agh, SOLD OUT! I guess I need to start waking up earlier... Or staying up later.

smil3e

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smil3e
yemicculus wrote:Agh, SOLD OUT! I guess I need to start waking up earlier... Or staying up later.

Glad this shirt won - also sad it is sold out already. I've been up long enough to have snagged one, but forgot it was Friday and to check the derby entries. DOH!

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde
SarahPants5 wrote:when it's reckoned, for $15

smedgrick wrote:yup, at "the reckoning" for $15. it will be available in a week.

What.

It'll be available after midnight. It will not be available in "1 week". Some shirts die after only one week, yes, but it's not like it goes on sale again in a week. It goes on sale pretty much immediately. Reckoning is what happens once a week to determine if shirt sales from the previous week (meaning it's sold all week long) and it's ranking among other shirts, which are also being sold during that time as well.

n0izmkr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n0izmkr

uh, i cant believe this sold out so early. this is truly a sad day for my closet. i would have bought multiples.

mrtuba9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtuba9

Wow, when a good design is a good design, it sells.

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

NotStiffler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NotStiffler

Wow, I am sad I missed this one. Guess it is worth the extra 5 bucks!

jdub02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdub02

cool shirt. wish I would have checked before it was sold out.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

The BF has been itching for this one all week, & picked up three, as he claims he's going to wear them out in a hurry.

Got one for myself as well ... figure if he loves those cute turtles so much, my chances of receiving some action while wearing it are increased.

skeeksis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skeeksis

WHERE IS THIS SHIRT!!! I must have one and they are sold out?!??! How will I ever get my own??!???

Xzelick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xzelick

damnit!

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

skeeksis wrote:WHERE IS THIS SHIRT!!! I must have one and they are sold out?!??! How will I ever get my own??!???

You can buy this shirt after midnight Central time using the link in the WootBot post on the first page of comments at the top (four numbers). You can buy any shirt after the first day (until it's reckoned) this way.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
endangeredomega wrote:The BF has been itching for this one all week, & picked up three, as he claims he's going to wear them out in a hurry.

Got one for myself as well ... figure if he loves those cute turtles so much, my chances of receiving some action while wearing it are increased.

WAAAAAY too much information.

LiveSquid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LiveSquid

If this is what got first place, Im afraid to see what got second and third.

Congrats on the win, I'm just not a fan.

DelSenno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DelSenno

Pleeeeeease print more of these! I really want one but (sorry) I didn't check woot til the late late hour of 9 AM EST!

NascarDad

quality posts: 21 Private Messages NascarDad

Wow this would have been a cool shirt.

prateeko

quality posts: 70 Private Messages prateeko
gawl13 wrote:congrats! glad it worked out for ya =D

Thanks for the advice on the second account and PayPal, never would have thought to do that!

10elawncare

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 10elawncare

I MISSED IT! I forgot to check woot last night and missed out on the BEST shirt I've seen wooted. Now I'm sure someone will argue my opinion on the wootiest woot ever and thats fine. Now this is for those who decide to argue the greatest movie in the history of movies... next time you go to the park or zoo and you see that cute little turtle.... watch your back, he has friends!

nitrousoxide52

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nitrousoxide52
bpr2 wrote:heh
says: "1st shirt of shirt.woot wootoff" then when that sells out new colored shirt with "2nd shirt of shirt.woot off" then they do that for each shirt color they can print on.

edit:
i like your idea better. there are a few of the older ones that I'd love to have. that dancing turtle one i'd love and the the turtle fixing its shell one. and a few of the music themed ones

I want 3D lion soooo baddddd...

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic
endangeredomega wrote:The BF has been itching for this one all week, & picked up three, as he claims he's going to wear them out in a hurry.

Oof. Too many turtle jokes running through my pumpkin now that I just might burst. ACK!

ETA: Shirt isn't for me, but congrats on the sellout. I'll be waiting to purchase anything though to see if skirochester gets his first print.

billdo33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billdo33

dammit! this shirt is awesome.

jimcarrey363

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimcarrey363

ZOMG! I want !

thestabbinhob0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thestabbinhob0

Haha! you thought wrong.

jazzlw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzlw

no... looks like you wont

whipshock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whipshock
mattmg6 wrote:Man, if it were any color but brown I would be in.

well then you are Obviously not a TMNT fan... color shouldn't matter.

triplesalcho

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triplesalcho

#)@*)(@ sold out
it's such an awesome shirt...

Xaggroth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xaggroth

Oggling my goat? had I seen this earlier I SO would have gotten it!
this t-shirt is great :D

w00t

Chipper28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chipper28

What about a chart that breaks down shirt sales by size? Seems like it could be interesting. Relative interest in K4 and XXXL.

SweetCheebs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SweetCheebs

I hope this shirt breaks woot records. This is the most fearsome T I've seen in a long time.

asunburst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asunburst

SOLD OUT?

SOLD OUT?

HOW CAN YOU BE SOLD OUT SO EARLY?
I WANT ONE FOR $10. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO PAY $15 PLUS S&H
NOT FAIR. POUT.

Barbara J Corn

dtorres1818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtorres1818

Please Make More of These!!!

Darren T Torres

tjkirch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjkirch

Oggling my goat?, this is the first shirt I've wanted to buy and it's sold out! I'll have to get a reprint.

atiecay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages atiecay

Whew, glad I stayed up until midnight for this one!

aayjay

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aayjay

Is there any way they're going to make more? I'd even pay the 15 for this.

JoeDeth

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JoeDeth

Does DeadFrog have a website?

mobyhack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mobyhack
atiecay wrote:Whew, glad I stayed up until midnight for this one!

whew, glad I got my drunk ass home from poker before 2am in time to get one on the cheap. Although, when I like a shirt design enough and miss the cheap price, I still think it's worth $15 and get it the next day. In fact, I think this is the first time I've ever gotten one for $10 here, hah.

gawl13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gawl13
aayjay wrote:Is there any way they're going to make more? I'd even pay the 15 for this.

yea...idk when they become available but here's the link
http://www.shirtsonsale.info/2007/10/shirtwoot-15-tees-friends-links-updated_9704.html

smooth906

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smooth906

Just to re-re-re-reiterate:

You can still buy this shirt for $15 AFTER MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME TONIGHT using this link: http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=7762

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
AdderXYU wrote:Look what won today and say that again

Woot isn't stupid. This sold out. In 2 and a half hours. That's better than woot can say for all of their dailies for the past while. Consumers, in your opinion, maybe. Voters, definitely. Woot for printing it, definitely not. We're getting our "artsy" prints. So far, they haven't sold all that well, nor do I think the couple up this week will sell too well, but I'd LOVE to be wrong about that.

Cagura wrote:Some people just like to look fondly back at nostalgic moments without some sort of witty, parody taped to their chest.

On topic, It's a great shirt and flooded back a lot of memories, even caused me to go back and watch the first movie. Great job!

The problem with some people just wanting nostalgic moments is exactly what Adder said (this agreeing with Adder needs to stop...it takes all the fun out of fake arguing with him): While it isn't technically a copyright infringement, DeadFrog's design doesn't technically bring anything new to the table either. Some people are bit miffed that shirts with original concepts and designs got beat out by someone that was smart enough to put a PROPERTY that people love directly onto a shirt.

That said, I bought one. I don't have enough integrity not to. i vote for the nice, artsy original designs. I hope the Mickey shirt prints for just that reason because it's like this shirt as far as reference goes, but it's a lot more subtle, a lot more clever, and completely original as far as I'm concerned.

Furthermore, I eagerly await the day when another BootsBoots print defies the voters and makes it to a print. BootsBoots' past couple designs have been amazing, and the voters have disappointed me so for letting the designs languish down on the charts.