OnyxEyez


quality posts: 6 Private Messages OnyxEyez
wotto wrote:email me Iris. I'll get you a shirt. Have paypal? otherwise you'll be waiting a month til it gets to the UK and then all the way back!



Question - doesn't 200 nipples have you sign an agreement that your designs are not to be reproduced on clothing?

Woot: x 41
Shirt.Woot: x 41
Sellout.Woot: x 11
Kids.Woot: x 4
Wine.Woot: x none. Wine gives me migraines. I'll take the cheese tho.

lordog


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordog

nice one, wotto! looks great!

Jestik


quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
Twiggyhall wrote:I think this is the cat's pajamas!



well, I think it's the bee's knees

marblecargirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages marblecargirl

Love it! Great job, Wotto!

ahuhu @ some of these ridonk comments!

wotto


quality posts: 2 Private Messages wotto

I have the rights to the image. 200 Nipples cleared it to be re-used. Also 200 Nipples made a mistake with printing so they owe me one ;). All is above board and legal, I promise.

Shenorock


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shenorock

CONDITION: Not Made From A Coconut

This a jab at the guy who got bent out of shape over the columbus shirt not being made out of actual coconut fibers? =P

OnyxEyez


quality posts: 6 Private Messages OnyxEyez
wotto wrote:I have the rights to the image. 200 Nipples cleared it to be re-used. Also 200 Nipples made a mistake with printing so they owe me one ;). All is above board and legal, I promise.



okey-doky

Woot: x 41
Shirt.Woot: x 41
Sellout.Woot: x 11
Kids.Woot: x 4
Wine.Woot: x none. Wine gives me migraines. I'll take the cheese tho.

CarpoMarx


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarpoMarx

I'll pass, but congrats on the print. On a side note, I just received your "Your Time Is Up" shirt from TeeFury & it came out excellent, as have all of my TeeFury shirts. You guys are to be commended for showcasing such seriously good work over there, wotto.

wotto


quality posts: 2 Private Messages wotto
CarpoMarx wrote:I'll pass, but congrats on the print. On a side note, I just received your "Your Time Is Up" shirt from TeeFury & it came out excellent, as have all of my TeeFury shirts. You guys are to be commended for showcasing such seriously good work over there, wotto.



thanks and yeah I got mine too and the printers did a TOPNOTCH job on that one.

BIGELLOW


quality posts: 12 Private Messages BIGELLOW

I don't know why people think that it's a "baby" drinking the alcohol. That's your liver. Last time I checked, babies don't form in the liver.

There are just a bunch of subtle and not-so-subtle references in this shirt. The iron lung. The whoopee cushion lung. The kidney that is sprouting a beanstalk. The intestine that is really a snake. The gerbil. The bladder as a fishbowl. The stomach is a furnace and the esophagus is the chimney. The alcoholic liver.

Quite a lot squeezed onto a shirt. I would like it as a poster or an image for the computer, but wearing it on a shirt is a bit much for me.

BIGELLOW


quality posts: 12 Private Messages BIGELLOW
JM20 wrote:turismo29: As a physicain, I might ask you what happened to your spleen, since our artist seems to have forgotten about this rather important organ. Might want to come up with something clever before your shirts arrive. (We will often remove the spleen if it is shattered and bleeding uncontrollably after abdominal trauma.) Interesting shirt but to me the lack of a spleen screams ignorance and totally kills it for me.



As a non-physician, I am concerned that you misspelled "physician". I am also concerned that you questioned the anatomical correctness of a t-shirt and yet didn't question the fact that of the proportions or the fact that there are other missing organs besides just the spleen. It's a t-shirt. Relax. Medical students will, hopefully, not be learning from t-shirts.

BIGELLOW


quality posts: 12 Private Messages BIGELLOW

I would have loved it if, instead of the gerbil, there had been a B A G O F C R A P in the intestine.

TheKahnArtist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheKahnArtist

I'm glad it got reprinted from 200nipples, i started following that site the week after this design finished being sold there. I really wanted one, and now I finally have a way to get it. this is my first woot shirt purchase. great design wotto. i only wish the shirt was a little more different in color from the intestines, so they would stand out more.

Rokk0


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Rokk0
TheKahnArtist wrote:I'm glad it got reprinted from 200nipples, i started following that site the week after this design finished being sold there. I really wanted one, and now I finally have a way to get it.



Same here, I think I found 200 Nipples two or three weeks after Wotto's design was featured and was pretty disappointed.

This brings me up to 5 wotto tees. Love 'em!

2thFairy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
wotto wrote:I have the rights to the image. 200 Nipples cleared it to be re-used. Also 200 Nipples made a mistake with printing so they owe me one ;). All is above board and legal, I promise.



200 Nipples cleared it? That's a lot of nipple clearing.

wotto


quality posts: 2 Private Messages wotto
Rokk0 wrote:Same here, I think I found 200 Nipples two or three weeks after Wotto's design was featured and was pretty disappointed.

This brings me up to 5 wotto tees. Love 'em!



WOW 5 of my tees, thanks man, appreciate your support.

chrisbarbar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisbarbar

Guts
ongoing sale: 7797 (live in 9h 3m)
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: wildberryrush
Speed to first woot: 0m 42.390s
Last wooter to woot: chrisbarbar


Nice one Wotto. I really like your other shirts too.

Rokk0


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Rokk0
wotto wrote:WOW 5 of my tees, thanks man, appreciate your support.


I don't know what it is about it, but I fell in love with your art style when I saw your first Tee Fury shirt that went up soon after the site opened- Summerhead, I think it was called. It just clicked with me.

I also grabbed your wallets from tinymeat. :P

donnaluvswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnaluvswoot
BIGELLOW wrote:I would have loved it if, instead of the gerbil, there had been a B A G O F C R A P in the intestine.



Can someone please explain the following to me: Bag O koi, Baggy of camomile, bandolier of carrots...I am a brand new wooter and I don't know what these mean. Thanx in advance!

wotto


quality posts: 2 Private Messages wotto
Rokk0 wrote:I don't know what it is about it, but I fell in love with your art style when I saw your first Tee Fury shirt that went up soon after the site opened- Summerhead, I think it was called. It just clicked with me.

I also grabbed your wallets from tinymeat. :P



I have button packs in my shop if you are interested? Cos ur such a fan if you buy one set i'll throw another one in free as way of Thank you!

thatrobert


quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert

Great! Wasn't try to make trouble -- just asking the obvious question....

JohnPaul14


quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnPaul14

Congratulations Craig! About time you were on here again.

smklung23


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smklung23

really like the design and the negative aspects affecting each organ but the snake ruined it for me. i really am not a fan of snakes on shirts.

intothemoooon


quality posts: 8 Private Messages intothemoooon
ravtron wrote:I agree, it has ovaries.



Those aren't ovaries smart one. They're kidneys.

Nominate


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nominate

I just realized ... overnight shipping comes Wednesday? What?

Inauguration is day off?!

redstickman


quality posts: 2 Private Messages redstickman
turf12 wrote:is that a bunny rabbit in it's colon?



It should be a gerbil. Richard Gere style!!!

coolguykicksass2003


quality posts: 0 Private Messages coolguykicksass2003

so im new to wooting it off but im not sure how the sizes run for the shirts are they true to size would you say or are they more fitted??

philiph7


quality posts: 1 Private Messages philiph7
wotto wrote:email me Iris. I'll get you a shirt. Have paypal? otherwise you'll be waiting a month til it gets to the UK and then all the way back!



I like you wotto!

philiph7


quality posts: 1 Private Messages philiph7
donnaluvswoot wrote:Can someone please explain the following to me: Bag O koi, Baggy of camomile, bandolier of carrots...I am a brand new wooter and I don't know what these mean. Thanx in advance!



Yup. Woot edits posts. Therefore, should you type "b-a-g o-f c-r-a-p," (as I will do shortly) it will come up Banging old cans or maybe even Banging old cans or Banging old cans. Hopefully they edited each of those to different epithets. I typed the same exact thing each time. Woot edited it. They do that with a lot of stuff. You'll catch on. Keep wootin'!

joelterrific


quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

Well this is the first I'd heard that this shirt had been previously produced. That goes pretty much fundamentally against our model. I'll get in touch with Wotto to see how we miscommunicated here. Man, Mondays when I'm late to the forums are getting a little too eventful for me.

Rokk0


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Rokk0

Please print it!

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
SavedChristian wrote:Kinda makes me feel like we're just getting left overs...



The derby makes me feel that way weekly. I'd rather get leftovers from the steakhouse down the road than my culinarily disinclined mother in law.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Nominate wrote:I just realized ... overnight shipping comes Wednesday? What?

Inauguration is day off?!



I'm pretty sure martin luther king day is. At least for the post office.

EinnaFK


quality posts: 8 Private Messages EinnaFK

I think this shirt is glorious and I can't wait to wear it around. The snake intestine and the furnace is my favorite bit, but I also find the drunken liver-man hilarious as well. Great job!

heartluce


quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
coolguykicksass2003 wrote:so im new to wooting it off but im not sure how the sizes run for the shirts are they true to size would you say or are they more fitted??



Some people order one size up as they run a bit small unless you like your shirts tight.

eggo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eggo

im in for one

jabbasi


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jabbasi
wotto wrote:Thanks for ALL the comments wooters!
OK I'll explain this design a little.

The Chimney for a throat - "he smokes like a chimney"
The Broken Heart - pretty obvious
The Iron Lung - A reference to the saying but also the Radiohead song which I love
The Whoopee Cushion Lung - Because our lungs inflate and deflate (but wihout tha farty noise)
The furnace stomach - because sometimes your tum tum can feel like that after spicey food
The drunk man in the liver - because way too many folk abuse their liver
The kidneys - one as a bean growing a stalk (reference to eating things that grow) and the other as a jellybean because of the shape
The snake intestines - because your intestines are long like a snake and they push food around (in this case a rabbit that the snake has swallowed)
The bladder as a fish tank because it's where all your water ends up.
Oh and the pancreas is stripey like candy because it does stuff with sugar.

Hope this helps
Thanks again
wotto



i think it would be funny if there was a frog in the throat

Shirt.Woot Purchases -
30 Shirts for Myself (15 Random)
9 Shirts Given to Friends
Most Recent Purchase: Random x3

ChefRAZ


quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
jabbasi wrote:i think it would be funny if there was a frog in the throat



I think it would be funny if there were eddies hands on it. =)

consolecowboy


quality posts: 1 Private Messages consolecowboy
prateeko wrote:That's not a baby, it's a person drinking. Each organ is being affected by something negative or referring to a common use of it (i.e. steel lung, broken heart, or the bean stalk coming out of the kidney[bean]).



Broken heart? I thought it loooked like a football, myself.

donnaluvswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnaluvswoot
philiph7 wrote:Yup. Woot edits posts. Therefore, should you type "b-a-g o-f c-r-a-p," (as I will do shortly) it will come up Banging old cans or maybe even Banging old cans or Banging old cans. Hopefully they edited each of those to different epithets. I typed the same exact thing each time. Woot edited it. They do that with a lot of stuff. You'll catch on. Keep wootin'!



Thanx philiph7! I appreciate your help. So what is a baggy of chamomile? The same thing as a b-a-g-o-f-c-r-a-p?