joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

So I added an impromptu poll to the front page about new colors, or you can use this link.

OnyxEyez

quality posts: 6 Private Messages OnyxEyez
joelterrific wrote:So I added an impromptu poll to the front page about new colors, or you can use this link.

Voted!

Woot: x 41
Shirt.Woot: x 41
Sellout.Woot: x 11
Kids.Woot: x 4
Wine.Woot: x none. Wine gives me migraines. I'll take the cheese tho.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Two things make this perfect for me...pink shirt, green thing on it. My Breast Cancer 3-Day team name is GreeninPink.

However...I don't care for the mustachio'd cabbage.

Oh well. That's ok, my dresser has seemed to explode with a million pink tee's since I started doing the walk in 2007.

And I HATE pink.

BTW, (shameless non-tshirt plug) you can donate if you want!

http://www.the3day.org/goto/teamgreeninpink09

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
joelterrific wrote:So I added an impromptu poll to the front page about new colors, or you can use this link.

Thanks Joel. I voted as well.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Joel, the poll needs a link to what the AA colors look like...so no one votes for light brown without knowing if that means tan like the old m&ms or something, uh, else, that may be light brown.

Thanks for the poll!

donnaluvswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnaluvswoot
lilymaiden wrote:Also ... it's abundantly clear that no one on Woot goes to Bucknell or is in a frat. Pink is THE color for frat boys ... and I don't think they doubt their virility.

Also also ... YAY FOR PINK!

I second that!! I can't decide whether or not to get this shirt...will it be the only pink shirt they do?? If it is, and I don't get it, I will have missed out...decisions, decisions...

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

Thank you!

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski

voted!

still debating. like the pink, not too sure about the cabbage.

donnaluvswoot

You really are terrific Joel! ;o)

JustJiggles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustJiggles

http://americanapparel.net/wholesaleresources/colors.asp

Eggplant is the best in the west!

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop

Awesome!! Voted!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Josephus wrote:heh. It's this guy. He could be Adder. maybe AdderYXU?

Can I safely say that that is not AdderXYU... As to the possibility of the doppleganger, AdderYXU, that's yet to be determined.

Oh... and I most definitely voted.

donnaluvswoot

JustJiggles wrote:http://americanapparel.net/wholesaleresources/colors.asp

Eggplant is the best in the west!

I rather like the raspberry!! What the heck is non-heathered grey? It didn't show that color.

doctrpepr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctrpepr

My husband is French and when my brother and sister-in-law traveled with us in Paris, my brother called Manu "mon petite chou" the entire trip. He sent me this in an email today and I had to buy one for both of us. Never did I think I'd have a matching shirt...but we'll do it for the Christmas card next year. Parfait.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
donnaluvswoot wrote:I rather like the raspberry!! What the heck is non-heathered grey? It didn't show that color.

Something like silver.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

ribs15183

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ribs15183

Just absolutely awful. I hate this website 90% of the time.

Ugh...

donnaluvswoot

SailorButterfly wrote:Something like silver.

Oh...glad I didn't vote for that color. We need BRITE colors...Colors that show the world we are proud wooters.

donnaluvswoot

ribs15183 wrote:Just absolutely awful. I hate this website 90% of the time.

Ugh...

Don't let the door hitcha, where the good Lord splitcha...

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Josephus wrote:I believe they sent him one overnight.

Now now, Joe, I've made it clear I'm an XL, not a 4X ;)

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

Awesome!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
AdderXYU wrote:Now now, Joe, I've made it clear I'm an XL, not a 4X ;)

just funnin' ya. I'll work on a revision. I'm amazed at how well it turned out, though. I only see a couple of placed I screwed up on the chop itself.

donnaluvswoot

AdderXYU wrote:Now now, Joe, I've made it clear I'm an XL, not a 4X ;)

Bahahhaa!! Woot doesn't even do a 4X unless it is a custom job. Tee hee.

leonAzul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leonAzul
Josephus wrote:I believe they sent him one overnight.

ROTFLMAO

You tell 'em, brother!

And to all the macho geeks out there who complain about the color, perhaps you need to get two of these for your "girl friends", Pamela and Manuela ;)

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
tabrazinski wrote:voted!

still debating. like the pink, not too sure about the cabbage.

I actually wouldn't mind a pink Woot shirt to add to my collection and love the expression "mon petit chou", but I hate the :D face too much to buy it.

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic
heartluce wrote:I actually wouldn't mind a pink Woot shirt to add to my collection and love the expression "mon petit chou", but I hate the :D face too much to buy it.

My reasoning exactly. Add on to that that I look a bit merde in pink. I'd love to see a deep purple around here, though.

KnifeCzar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KnifeCzar

I did not hesitate for a moment. I've been calling my daughters this for years. In for 2.

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5

Ok...I decided I need this shirt. I can stand pink enough to wear a little French cabbage thing on my chest. It's too cute! And I voted for purple in the poll...I think we need it more than ANOTHER shade of blue, even if it would be closer to my favorite and I'd love to wear teal. Purple would be pretty darn cool.

Can't wait for those Adder-in-a-silly-pink-shirt pics. How much you wanna bet it'll look really good, and a lot of guys are gonna eat their words about wearing pink?

StarryBugg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StarryBugg

My first woot.... I had a giggle fit when I saw it. Hope the husband doesn't mind that I ganked his PayPal account to buy a cabbage tee

ladyshiva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyshiva

I still can't decide if I want this or not. Its been a long time since I've worn a pink shirt, but it is terribly cute.
Also voted for eggplant.

hookemhorns212

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hookemhorns212
AdderXYU wrote:I've just recently been printed elsewhere, if you check below. As for woot, there are plenty of artists far more talented than I'll ever be that woot has shafted for a print time and again. I'd admittedly feel pretty embarrassed if I snagged one here before, say, Artulo or SkiRochester, not to mention any number of long departed designers that never got their dues.

Okay so I checked out your designs. I have had knock three times in my head all morning long now. I like the shirt though may have to get it!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
SarahPants5 wrote:Ok...I decided I need this shirt. I can stand pink enough to wear a little French cabbage thing on my chest. It's too cute! And I voted for purple in the poll...I think we need it more than ANOTHER shade of blue, even if it would be closer to my favorite and I'd love to wear teal. Purple would be pretty darn cool.

Can't wait for those Adder-in-a-silly-pink-shirt pics. How much you wanna bet it'll look really good, and a lot of guys are gonna eat their words about wearing pink?

like this?
-sorry Adder, it's more like 2X, I know.

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah
SpastasticNomadic wrote:I'd love to see a deep purple around here, though.

I'd love to see some Deep Purple around here too. LET'S GO SPACE TRUCKIN'

peppersabaddog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peppersabaddog
Josephus wrote:like this?
-sorry Adder, it's more like 2X, I know.

ahhhh i miss the days when everyone used shopped celeb photos to promote their shirts in the forum.

also, for the record, when one is probated it no longer shows the dog next to their name. how very sad.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
peppersabaddog wrote:ahhhh i miss the days when everyone used shopped celeb photos to promote their shirts in the forum.

also, for the record, when one is probated it no longer shows the dog next to their name. how very sad.

Man, I was just saying how we should start that again for S&G but wasn't sure how that would go over after the hiatus. Looks like the comeback is upon us.

as for the dog, I'm sad to see he's being neglected.

juststew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juststew
EinnaFK wrote:YES. Oh, how much I love tea. My girlfriend and I both. If this ever is printed, I'm in for two fo sho. HEAR THAT WOOT? Print me some tea! Preferably not on pink though. I'm not a pink sorta lady. Purple I could go for though. Hm, now I want tea...

Lesbian perhaps, hopefully, yes?

peppersabaddog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peppersabaddog
JadenKale wrote:Man, I was just saying how we should start that again for S&G but wasn't sure how that would go over after the hiatus. Looks like the comeback is upon us.

as for the dog, I'm sad to see he's being neglected.

yeah and i got 70 hours left on that one. i cant find any posts that have been removed either... so who knows what it was for. guess i will inevitably repeat the error since i dont know what i did this time.

gnomage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnomage

I'm a francophile and love this design, but I just can't see myself wearing pink. Too bad.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

Can someone tell us how to pronounce this correctly? Not fond of cutesy, but I may get it anyway.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
faughtey wrote:Can someone tell us how to pronounce this correctly? Not fond of cutesy, but I may get it anyway.

I found this:

MONH PUT-TEE SHOO

Glad I looked it up; I've been saying "chou" like "show".

And on that note, I'm giving in and getting this shirt. I've resisted long enough...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

alysedai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alysedai

In for one. I've always loved this expression ever since I first heard it when I was in French class. Will go great with my threadless shirt "Ceci n'est pas une pipe"